Standing against big government and for the people!
The Obama Administration without a doubt has had the largest staff of any prior capital couple. President Obama, with at least 33 tax payer financed Czars, continues to have the largest staff unapproved by the Senate than any prior President. Even when the House failed to appropriate funding for these positions, President Obama has refused to live within the budgetary guidelines set forth by Congress.
Make no mistake, Michelle Obama is high maintenance, too. Despite the weak economy, Michelle Obama has consistently spent beyond any prior first lady. Last year, she was famous for her spending excess in Spain. As long time fine of Jason Wu, her dresses range between $3,000 to $6,000 a piece. One would think with the economic impact of her purchases, these designers would be paying her to wear their brand, rather than the American People paying them. Indeed, Michelle Obama's name on on a designer's collection is of no small value. It prompts one to wonder why they don't donate outfits as part of their marketing, rather than fleecing the American Taxpayer.
But it isn't even her wardrobe. Even by the most friendly sources, Michelle Obama has spent more on staff than any past first lady. Some of the staff from previously published by the Canadian Free Press are listed below.
First Lady Michelle Obama’s Servant List and Pay Scale
1. $172,200 – Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 – Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 – Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
4. $102,000 – Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 – Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 – Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 – Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 – Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 – Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 – Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. $64,000 – Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 – Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 – Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $57,500 – Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 – Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary to The First Lady)
16. $50,000 – Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special=2 0Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide to The First Lady)
17. $45,000 – Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 – Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 – Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 – Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. $35,000 – Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 – Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)(This is community organizing at it’s finest.)
This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and “First Hairstylist” Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .
In addition to the large staff, the Obama Aministration has greatly expanded the Limosene Fleet of the US Government. If check here here you will see that the fleet has expanded by 73% during Obama's Admininstration. Of course, these are very special Limos, chalked full of special features, for security purposes, of course.
The update for this limo's repairs can be found here. Personally, I hope these are all auctioned off on e-bay, like Frank Murkowski's Jet.
If the economy were booming and if America was prosperous, it would be of little note. But when large sections of the United States are in devastation from storms and the economy, these expenditures are beyond appropriate, and are an insult to the American People. As children lay hungry and homeless, this woman has a highly paid staff and a top of the line wardrobe and a fleet of Limos at her disposal.
Is this the "Hope and Change" you voted for? Or do you still believe the President when he tells you he is there for you? Let's ask Shirley in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Call Congress and ask why they have not started Impeachment Hearings.
Comments are closed for this blog post