In March 20,1969, Dr. Richard Day, the National Medical Director of the Rockefeller-sponsored "Planned Parenthood" to a meeting of the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society. delivered an invitation-only lecture about the “new world system” in which he defined the changes, according to an actual timetable, that would be accomplished by the year 2000 which included the following:
- Travel restrictions will occur. It will be considered a privilege! People will need permission and a good reason to travel. An under-the-skin implantation device will be developed, coded specifically to identify each individual to accommodate government surveillance through radio signals.
- More airplane and auto accidents will occur contributing to a general feeling of insecurity. This will also initiate more government regulations.
- Manufacturing will be curtailed in order to give other countries a chance to build their industries in order to compete against the United States. Our heavy industries will be deliberately cut back while the same industries are developed in other countries, notably Japan.
- Food supplies will be centralized and come under tight control. If population growth doesn’t slow down, food shortages can be orchestrated to scare or starve people into accepting the theory of overpopulation. Personal gardens and perhaps small farms will be eliminated.
- Dr. Day said, “We can or soon will be able to control the weather…“I'm not merely referring to dropping iodide crystals into the clouds to precipitate rain that’s already there, but REAL control." And weather will be used as a weapon of war, a weapon for influencing public policy or perhaps habitation patterns.
- Terrorism, once thought unnecessary in the United States, will be used by necessity if the United States does not move rapidly enough into accepting the new system.47
The more complete essence of Dr Day's speech http://is.gd/3fxuic