- Lest we forget: CSPAN coverage of testimony of Agent Terry's family and the ATF whistleblowers before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Mr. Executive Power (Real Clear Politics)
- Brian Terry's family releases statement on Obama's executive privilege assertion (FOX)
- Obama's Lawless Presidency Close To Totalitarianism (Investor's Business Daily)
- ICE agent's family files wrongful death claim against Justice Dept (CBS)
- Out of touch: Nancy Pelosi Alleges GOP Voter Suppression Scheme (Roll Call)
- Obama administration rejects FOIA requests from NYT, ACLU for "targeted killing" papers (CBS)
- Crovitz: The U.N.'s Internet Power Grab (Wall Street Journal)
- Proposed Airline Merger Puts Obama In A No-Win Situation (Investor's Business Daily)
- Peacock pride: NBC ignores 'Wawagate' furor (FOX)
- Senators want EPA to explain (Pacific Legal Foundation)
- PLF helps beat a brazen abridgement of rights by Cal. Coastal Commission (Pacific Legal Foundation)
- Opinion recap: TV indecency policy awaits next round (SCOTUSblog)
- Daily Writing Sample: ‘You Are Not Invited Into the Kitchen’ (Wall Street Journal)
- Defining Food Deserts Down (City Journal)
- Former GOP presidential hopeful Huntsman moves to Brookings Institution (The Hill)
"The Chicken Little Liberals of the Left are without adult concerns but are stuck in a child's world of fairy tales like the sky is falling and global warming is the worst thing ever. I really believe the President is nuts and like Shawn Hannity said…"
"Obama is in his most evil of places in his mind, just listening to Hannity play a short clip of Obama joyously saying he has brought together 180 countries to Paris for climate change, it seems diabolical and mad, the tone of his voice, relaxed and…"
"I just called my local ABC affiliate and told them that they showed a clip of Gov. Chris Christie lying about Muslims celebrating on 9/11/01 and that I recalled reading newspaper reports of Muslims celebrating with a picture of the burning Towers in…"