- House panel votes 23-17 to place Holder in contempt of Congress (The Hill)
- Fast And Furious: Executive Privilege Is Illegitimate to Shield Wrongdoing (Heritage Foundation)
- Obama in 2009: Government Shouldn't Keep Secrets 'Because Public Officials Might Be embarrassed by Disclosure' (Weekly Standard)
- Holder In 2009: Must Be ‘Distance’ Between A.G. And Obama, I Will Be ‘The People’s Lawyer’ (Mediaite)
- Sheila Jackson Lee: This F&F debacle started under Bush (Hot Air)
- Obama Hopes to Divide GOP With Amnesty Order, Holder Probe (FOX)
- Energy Companies Are Not Sitting On "Inactive" Oil Leases, President Obama (Forbes)
- Radioactive Power Politics: New Court Decision Lays Waste To U.S. Nuclear Power Development (Forbes)
- Chemical makers bristle at building standards, say new rules will cost jobs (The Hill)
- Food Stamp Fiasco (Wall Street Journal)
- 255 Illegals From Countries That ‘Promote, Produce, or Protect’ Terrorists Apprehended Along U.S.-Mexico Border (CNS)
- Alice Walker Doesn't Want Her Books Published in Hebrew (American Spectator)
Art may imitate life, but life imitates television. – apologies to Woody AllenWhat the heck’s up with Showtime? I hope their income taxes are up to date. Did you see this, from Sunday’s premiere of Homeland?They are going to be placed on somebody’s…
By Craig Andresen – The National Patriot and Right Side Patriots on cprworldwidemedia.netOne thing is clear…liberals and socialists running for the 2016 nomination want to extend Obama style, pen and phone executive orders and our 2nd Amendment is o…
"exactly! that's the reason why Obala want to diarm everyone who has gun, there is a purpose for what he does"
"We saw him stir up anti gun sentiment with the gun sales to known mexican drug lords in Fast and Furious. I've got to think that even obama wouldn't intentionally kill students but I am sure he was happy someone else did it."
"If it comes to that, John, the results will be much more serious than just the reputation of the Holy See. Since the core of the issue revolves around the Popes infallibility in the matter and most Catholics know enough about scripture ( and it's i…"