- House panel votes 23-17 to place Holder in contempt of Congress (The Hill)
- Fast And Furious: Executive Privilege Is Illegitimate to Shield Wrongdoing (Heritage Foundation)
- Obama in 2009: Government Shouldn't Keep Secrets 'Because Public Officials Might Be embarrassed by Disclosure' (Weekly Standard)
- Holder In 2009: Must Be ‘Distance’ Between A.G. And Obama, I Will Be ‘The People’s Lawyer’ (Mediaite)
- Sheila Jackson Lee: This F&F debacle started under Bush (Hot Air)
- Obama Hopes to Divide GOP With Amnesty Order, Holder Probe (FOX)
- Energy Companies Are Not Sitting On "Inactive" Oil Leases, President Obama (Forbes)
- Radioactive Power Politics: New Court Decision Lays Waste To U.S. Nuclear Power Development (Forbes)
- Chemical makers bristle at building standards, say new rules will cost jobs (The Hill)
- Food Stamp Fiasco (Wall Street Journal)
- 255 Illegals From Countries That ‘Promote, Produce, or Protect’ Terrorists Apprehended Along U.S.-Mexico Border (CNS)
- Alice Walker Doesn't Want Her Books Published in Hebrew (American Spectator)
"Hitlary looks like a yellow munchkin, big ole head over a little yellow sack. Can't stand to look at her or hear her incessant screaming and screeching. That alone should keep her out of the WH!"
What? Another Democratic debate last night? I don’t get it, what’s the point?There are only 2 candidates and they are both old coots who disagree only on how much money it will take to make this country a socialist paradise.Same species, different s…
"All indications are that America and the world is so screwed up, a catastrophic, or even cataclysmic event is about to occur that may end the world as we know it. Potential WW3 in Syria, 2 North Korea satellite nukes waiting to end America's future…"