- Junk Science Week: Money corrupts peer-review process (National Post)
- Now, the Union Pushback (City Journal)
- Obama's Administrative Dream Act Myths (Center for Immigration Studies via Daily Calller)
- Obama's Post-Constitutional Wingmen (American Spectator)
- Allen West: “The resurrection of an imperial presidency” (Hot Air)
- Songbun Communism (American Spectator)
- “Sustainable justice” = redistribution of scarcity (Watts Up With That)
- Report: Dead dog gets Virginia voter form (Politico)
- Manchin, other top W.V. Dems, plan to skip Democratic convention (CBS)
- Peter Singer Attacks Religious Liberty (Secondhand Smoke)
- Switzerland Welcomes Dr. Suicide Into Nursing Homes (Secondhand Smoke)
- New Scalia book: Landmark Supreme Court decision in 1942 expanded Commerce Clause “beyond all reason” (Hot Air)
- Don’t Let Union Bosses Stand in The Way of Higher Pay for A Job Well Done (National Review)
- Blogger exposes MSNBC video fraud (while eating Cheetos) (Legal Insurrection)
- More Evidence That Health Insurance Drives Up the Cost of Care (Goldwater Institute via Moonbattery)
- Insatiable appetites for OPM: New Campaign For A Robin Hood Tax On Wall Street Launches Today With Celebrities, Economists And Activists (PR Newswire)
"Thats true, but deep down in the deal is a statement that says the US will protect Iran from any attacks. Now that sucks. What gives nObama the right to agree on that? None. "
"All Obama's Iran deal does is guarantee a strike on Iran in 2017, most likely a nuclear one as it will be the only option left."
"Outside American Democratic circles, most of the world will regard any subsequent financial transaction with suspicion."
Big Guy filled out his brackets ages ago, have you? It’s time to get started on the GOP Presidential Nomination brackets since we have only a year before the Republican Convention, and we now have a “Sweet 16” grouping. I know FOX is only dealing w…