- Dismantling Federalism Is A Shortcut With A Very Steep Price (Forbes)
- Patriot Said to Get Funding Ahead of Possible Bankruptcy (Bloomberg)
- Best Buy Said to Cut 2,400 Jobs (Bloomberg)
- Justice unseals indictment charging 5 in Brian Terry's death, offers $1M reward for leads on fugitives (FOX)
- The Truth about Fortune Magazine's 'The Truth about the Fast and Furious Scandal' (American Thinker)
- The Hill Poll: Majority of voters believe Obama has changed country for worse (The Hill)
- Obama's Hyphenated America (Real Clear Politics)
- Ex-state Sen. Eliot Shapleigh wants public discussion on EPISD school system (El Paso Times)
- The collusion of the climate crowd (Watts Up With That)
- The Roberts Opinion (National Review)
- The amazing number of people who know nothing about the health-care ruling (Washington Post)
- Oops; U.S. “Overpaid” $14 Bil In Jobless Benefits (Judicial Watch)
- “Inaccurate Calculations” Blamed For Waste In Rural Housing Program (Judicial Watch)
- Judicial Watch Sues DOJ for Records Detailing Government Pilot Program Testing the Dismissal of Immigration Charges against Illegal Aliens (Judicial Watch)
- No “gendered pronouns” please (Hot Air)
- As ATT Conference Work Begins, Venezuela Wins the Crazy Prize (Heritage Foundation)
- Euro Bombshell That Finland Just Dropped on Berlin and Madrid (Forbes)
- Challenge for the American Left: Go on Record For Hollande's Socialist Program (Forbes)
"The Chicken Little Liberals of the Left are without adult concerns but are stuck in a child's world of fairy tales like the sky is falling and global warming is the worst thing ever. I really believe the President is nuts and like Shawn Hannity said…"
"Obama is in his most evil of places in his mind, just listening to Hannity play a short clip of Obama joyously saying he has brought together 180 countries to Paris for climate change, it seems diabolical and mad, the tone of his voice, relaxed and…"
"I just called my local ABC affiliate and told them that they showed a clip of Gov. Chris Christie lying about Muslims celebrating on 9/11/01 and that I recalled reading newspaper reports of Muslims celebrating with a picture of the burning Towers in…"