- Real talk: Allen West will not be bullied, thank you very much (Hot Air)
- The Supreme Court Stakes in 2012 (Wall Street Journal)
- Someone Thought This Was a Good Idea (Roll Call)
- HHS inspector general: Health grants could have illegally funded lobbying (The Hill)
- Supreme Court's Obamacare Decision Is By No Means The Final Word (Forbes)
- Hospitals 'letting patients die to save money’ (UK Telegraph)
- Eleven hospital staff suspended after man dies on hospital doorstep (UK Telegraph)
- Surgeon did not read notes of man who died of thirst (UK Telegraph)
- IRS Gearing Up to Enforce Obamacare Tax (Heritage Foundation)
- Reid’s Unconstitutional Gambit on Small Business Taxes (Heritage Foundation)
- Obama To Sign Anti-Second Amendment U.N. Gun Treaty (Investor's Business Daily)
- Off the Rails (City Journal)
- 2 MS-13 gang members arrested in Salisbury (Charlotte Observer)
- Emanuel wants to make Chicago more immigrant-friendly (Chicago Tribune)
- Emanuel acknowledges aldermen's complaints about rise in killings (Chicago Tribune)
- The Little Blue Book: Quotations from Chairman Lakoff (PJ Media)
If Obama Wants To Talk About America's Shameful Past- He Should Talk About His Fellow Traveller Democrats Who Ridiculed and Spat On 1970's Veterans!
In the mid 1970's returning VietNam Veterans were spat upon and disrespected by stoner liberals and democrats who disagreed with the VietNam war, but were also too stupid to realize, those Veteran's had no choice but to fight in that War! They were…
"You are absolutely correct, except, there are 2 cowards in Hiram, the caller who wimpishly called to complain, and the cowardly Mayor, who probably only answers to liberals and would have no problem screwing 2329 others! She should not be allowed to…"
The Looney Left Love Hitlary (many of them) but When They Find Out She Took $21 Million In Speaking Fees From The Big Corporations They Love To Hate, Then What?
Well, being good little fellow traveler commie hypocrites, they'll probably ignore that fact because they'll either never hear about it, or they just won't care! The mainstream Media won't say much about it, but Rush reported on it, in the past 2 ye…
Suddenly Bernie wants to keep his opinions to himself? In order to focus on running for President of the United States where, I guess, we are to assume that a candidate’s opinions are irrelevant. Or something:LEÓN KRAUZE, UNIVISION: I am sure that…
By Craig Andresen Right Side Patriots http://www.americanpbn.com/Hiram Georgia.It’s a small southern town where everybody knows everybody else. It’s a place where kids ride their bikes in the streets, where people go to a favorite local diner as muc…
"Sure he did apologize, yes, in not so exact words, but the tone of this creep in chief's voice was pure apology! "On a bright cloudless morning, death from the sky, in a flash of light and wall of fire, lives lost in an instant"! Is this not an apol…"