- War of 1812 ship sails for 2nd time in a century (CBS)
- Obama signs bill giving him more power over appointments (Politico)
- People on public assistance commit majority of tax refund fraud, police say (Tampa Bay Times)
- IRS discouraged fraud detection in ID program (AP)
- Rep raises alarm after murders by illegals blocked from deportation by home countries (FOX)
- 360,000 more immigrants eligible for late deportation (AP)
- ATF gun part of plan to kill Juarez police chief Julián Leyzaola (El Paso Times)
- ICE chief of staff on leave after new allegations of lewd conduct surface (FOX)
- Obama-Biden: Hope and Chains (Real Clear Politics)
- 'We Did Build It': Small Business Owner Taunts Obama Motorcade (Big Government)
- Iowa deli co-owner caters for Obama visit, but his T-shirt tells another story (Washington Post)
- Mia Love: The GOP's Rising Star in Utah's 4th Congressional District (American Thinker)
- Unemployment rates rise in U.S. election swing states (Reuters)
- Resist the U.N.'s Disability Convention (CATO Institute)
"I am convinced that the so called intelligent individuals that are supposed to be governing are really not too smart and it is getting worse...much worse. It is not only the counties but it pervades the Government. We need total house cleaning. Mayb…"
"California, the land of nuts and fruits........they have certainly proven the "nut" part of the saying with this spurious action, I'll leave the fruits comments to someone else. This is precisely why we who live to the north of this disgusting stat…"
"When will these people in Ca. realize what is happening to that State because of the idiots they vote in. Try someone else for a change."
"Tio the (legal) citizens of Huntington Park, I would ask "Have you ever heard of a "recall"? Use it, get rid of this warped mayor AND the city council and start over! Next time, be careful "who and what" you put in office. "
"Look for more like this to happen, and not just in California. Expect the ACLU to step in and sue anybody trying to stop it, claiming that would be discrimination, a 'hate' crime!"
"Reminds me of a comment attributed to the Tennessee democrat party about the elegibility of Obama to be on the ballot. That comment was to the effect that they (the party) could put anyone on the ballot and let the voters sort it out.