- How Harrisburg Borrowed Itself Into Bankruptcy (Wall Street Journal)
- Mexican consulate card set for ID status (Sonoma County Press Democrat)
- Mortgage lenders could soon take homes’ energy costs into account (Washington Post)
- Obama orders federal labs to help businesses create new products (The Hill)
- Obama’s Other Labor Board Is Forcing Workers to Unionize (Big Government)
- Examiner first on story, NYT second, WaPo whiffs (DC Examiner)
- MSNBC Analyst: GOP Sees Herman Cain as a 'Black Man Who Knows His Place' (Weekly Standard)
- Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich set their own media-less debate in Texas (Investor's Business Daily)
- Just like the Tea Party (Legal Insurrection)
- "Tour of a lifetime" of Statue of Liberty (Early Show Video)
- Destroying the Electoral College: The Anti-Federalist National Popular Vote Scheme (Heritage Foundation)
- Matheson Decides Against Utah Senate Bid (Roll Call)
- Qantas grounds all flights over pay disputes with unions (The Australian)
- Whitehall officials urgently review Britain's EU membership (UK Telegraph)
"1934 THE “CITIZENSHIP ACT OF 1934”: On 24 May, Congress makes a major change to the]“citizenship law” to now enable U.S. citizen mothers to also transmit U.S. citizenship at birthabroad. But for the first time the law now also creates a new burden b…"
"MOTUS, I agree 100% with you. I'm so far beyond disgusted that it makes my head spin and my gut churn as to how this very small faction of PERVERTS have changed the very fabric of life in America. The very fact that many of them have been violent in…"
"Both Parents must be citizens at the time of Curz's birth... his father was not a US Citizen. Be careful that you don't apply the 'grandfather' statement to a candidate.. "... or a Citizen of the United States, AT THE TIME OF ADOPTION of this Const…"
"No it did no say one has to be born in the US... it says one must be a 'Natural Born Citizen' a term which at the time meant born of 2 US Citizens on US Soil/territory. Cruz doesn't qualify on either point."
"What is our duty as believers in Christ? Obey God. If God is worthy of our service, we should be willing to pay any price in His service, which in America we've not had to do. We all know that the government has changed the rules and how it opera…"
By Craig Andresen – The National Patriot and Right Side Patriots on cprworldwidemedia.netWhen you are a presidential candidate, and you have a super PAC called…”Correct the Record” you have a problem, in that if said candidate had a clear and transp…