- How Harrisburg Borrowed Itself Into Bankruptcy (Wall Street Journal)
- Mexican consulate card set for ID status (Sonoma County Press Democrat)
- Mortgage lenders could soon take homes’ energy costs into account (Washington Post)
- Obama orders federal labs to help businesses create new products (The Hill)
- Obama’s Other Labor Board Is Forcing Workers to Unionize (Big Government)
- Examiner first on story, NYT second, WaPo whiffs (DC Examiner)
- MSNBC Analyst: GOP Sees Herman Cain as a 'Black Man Who Knows His Place' (Weekly Standard)
- Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich set their own media-less debate in Texas (Investor's Business Daily)
- Just like the Tea Party (Legal Insurrection)
- "Tour of a lifetime" of Statue of Liberty (Early Show Video)
- Destroying the Electoral College: The Anti-Federalist National Popular Vote Scheme (Heritage Foundation)
- Matheson Decides Against Utah Senate Bid (Roll Call)
- Qantas grounds all flights over pay disputes with unions (The Australian)
- Whitehall officials urgently review Britain's EU membership (UK Telegraph)
"This video only scratches the surface. His intent (I'm guessing) for the last 25+ years has been to destroy America. A Muslim, who started thinking of high office in the US govt., knowing he had to profess being Christian, joined probably the most r…"
"We are only trying to remove him from the speakership...not his seat in the house...we can leave that to Ohio!"