- How Harrisburg Borrowed Itself Into Bankruptcy (Wall Street Journal)
- Mexican consulate card set for ID status (Sonoma County Press Democrat)
- Mortgage lenders could soon take homes’ energy costs into account (Washington Post)
- Obama orders federal labs to help businesses create new products (The Hill)
- Obama’s Other Labor Board Is Forcing Workers to Unionize (Big Government)
- Examiner first on story, NYT second, WaPo whiffs (DC Examiner)
- MSNBC Analyst: GOP Sees Herman Cain as a 'Black Man Who Knows His Place' (Weekly Standard)
- Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich set their own media-less debate in Texas (Investor's Business Daily)
- Just like the Tea Party (Legal Insurrection)
- "Tour of a lifetime" of Statue of Liberty (Early Show Video)
- Destroying the Electoral College: The Anti-Federalist National Popular Vote Scheme (Heritage Foundation)
- Matheson Decides Against Utah Senate Bid (Roll Call)
- Qantas grounds all flights over pay disputes with unions (The Australian)
- Whitehall officials urgently review Britain's EU membership (UK Telegraph)
"" when he said I am the only one to restore order in America, he meant, as I took it, the only one in the race who will do so, Hillary will do none of restoring law and order" - Absolutely correct. There are many more people who can and would do the…"
"Motus, I could not agree more, last night Donald Trump told America what it didn't want to hear, America has become a Nation of anarchy and fear, corrupt politicians who only make matters worse, and a country divided along race and religion and mora…"