- Stop what you’re doing and watch Christine O’Donnell’s “We the People” (Cubachi)
- Toomey Up 5 Points in Penn. Sen Race (Newsmax)
- Poll shows GOP has lead in final midterm run-up (USA Today)
- 58% Favor Repeal of Health Care Law (Rasmussen)
- Miller Leading by Seven Points (National Review)
- Why Ron Johnson Is Winning (National Review)
- Generic Ballot: Republicans 51% Democrats 39% (Rasmussen)
- Control of Congress Matters Most to Tea Partiers, Republicans (Gallup)
- CNN Shock Interview: Radical Muslim Cleric Describes Violent Islamic Vision (The Blaze)
- High-Speed Pork (Real Clear Politics)
- Voters to vote twice for U.S. Senate (Chicago Tribune)
- A Pension in Every Pot (City Journal)
"We all know Obama was ineligible from day one. The problem, Who is going to arrest him? No One! It is unclear who even has the authority to do so. The courts rule just about no one has standing to do so, even the Military doesn't seem able or willin…"
"The entirety of the U.N. & it's ilk should be kicked out of NYC,..NO wait, for that matter the U.S.A. lock,stock & barrel.... & KISS MY Gluteus Maximus, for their annual 22% of coins,.. actually try suing the U.S."
UN says Israel, not Iran, North Korea or Syria worst violator of human rights,..HUH..??? FLATOUT NAUSEATING, on a scale OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS !!!!!!!!!
The U.N. Human Rights Council wrapped up its latest session in Geneva on Friday, March 27 by adopting four resolutions condemning Israel. That’s four times more than any of the other 192 UN member states.http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/03/29/un-…
Today’s post, direct from the Rabbit Hole:Due to the recent mass murder of 149 men, women and children with a high-capacity Airbus A320 airplane – which is just the most recent in an epidemic of suicidal airplanes – airplane safety rules are being r…