- Abusing the Voting Rights Act (National Review)
- Golisano has key role in bid to revise Electoral College (Buffalo News)
- Follow the Money: What the Wisconsin Education Association Isn’t Talking About (Big Government)
- Federal Judge Rules Congress Can Regulate "Mental Activity" Under Commerce Clause (American Spectator)
- Iraqi immigrant convicted in Arizona 'honor killing' trial (CNN)
- Canadian Family Fights to Keep Boy's Breathing Tube in Place (FOX)
- US tries to get Americans out of Libya (AP)
- Egyptian police seeking raises attack ministry (AP)
- Alaska Lawmaker Victim of Latest TSA Outrage (American Thinker)
- Two-Thirds of Wisconsin Public-School 8th Graders Can’t Read Proficiently—Despite Highest Per Pupil Spending in Midwest (CNS)
- HHS Spending Billions of Dollars to Move Medicaid Recipients Out of Institutions (CNS)
- NHS managers blocking GP referrals (UK Telegraph)
- Democrat urges unions to 'get a little bloody when necessary' (The Hill)
- A shocking future in store for polluting pensioners (UK Telegraph)
- Most Voters Say It’s Better to Enforce Existing Immigration Laws Than Create New Ones (Rasmussen)
- Beware the global warming fascists: Johnny Ball on how he has been vilified for daring to question green orthodoxy (UK Mail)
- The U.N., failing to convince the world, turns to Hollywood on global warming (Watts Up With That)
- ObamaCare Is Already Damaging Health Care (Wall Street Journal)
- Libya: 2,000 reported killed in Benghazi, 1,000 in Tripoli (Jerusalem Post)
- Just a Reminder: The Economic Policy Institute is Dominated by Labor Interests (Weekly Standard)
- Regulator in Chief - The unchecked, unelected, unaccountable Elizabeth Warren (Weekly Standard)
"The Chicken Little Liberals of the Left are without adult concerns but are stuck in a child's world of fairy tales like the sky is falling and global warming is the worst thing ever. I really believe the President is nuts and like Shawn Hannity said…"
"Obama is in his most evil of places in his mind, just listening to Hannity play a short clip of Obama joyously saying he has brought together 180 countries to Paris for climate change, it seems diabolical and mad, the tone of his voice, relaxed and…"
"I just called my local ABC affiliate and told them that they showed a clip of Gov. Chris Christie lying about Muslims celebrating on 9/11/01 and that I recalled reading newspaper reports of Muslims celebrating with a picture of the burning Towers in…"