- The Mosque Controversy (Thomas Sowell)
- State Dept Referring Arizona’s Immigration Law to U.N. is Rebuffed by Arizona Sheriff – ‘Regard for the U.N. as I Do the Vermin That Hides in the Rocks’ (CNS)
- Egg Recall: Scrambling the Facts about Regulation (Heritage Foundation)
- Covering up for George Soros (American Thinker)
- Jan Brewer: We Found Out that Obama Was Turning Us Over to the UNHRC on the Internet (Gateway Pundit)
- Gold Rallying to $1,500 as Soros's Bubble Inflates (Bloomberg)
- Arizona Heat: Another Reason to Question U.S. Participation in the Human Rights Council (Heritage Foundation)
- Homeowner’s Fight Involves Flag Tied to Tea Party (NY Times)
- AZ border gets 1st 33 of its 532 guardsmen (Arizona Daily Star)
- Farmer-turned-hunger striker dies in Venezuela (AP)
- Ala. grandmother shoots intruder in her bedroom (AP)
- U.S. sues over Arizona immigration practices (Washington Post)
- Judge in Virginia ‘Global Warming’ Investigation Blocks Inquiry Into…His Wife’s Former Employer (Big Government)
- Sharron Angle Was Right To Insist On Katrina Relief Accountability (Legal Insurrection)
- Barack Obama on Iraq: Then and now (Michelle Malkin)
- The EPA’s Scarlet Letter (National Review)
"We are only trying to remove him from the speakership...not his seat in the house...we can leave that to Ohio!"
"Loved It. As they say the truth hurts. Only thing worse than Obama and what he is doing is the voters who voted for him, what if anything were they thinking?"
"Yes, he is a Clear and Present Danger From Within, tanking our country as fast as he can. He constantly breaks our highest law of our land, the Constitution and our Bill of Rights. His style of governing is Fascism, so he should be arrested and co…"