Newest Activity

After hearing that the big shots want to cut back on social security and medicare to reduce the deficit, I wrote to John Shimkus. He didn't refute it. Instead he remarked and I  quote"

The annual Social Security surpluses that Congress has been spending on other programs will begin to dissipate.  The Trustees have stated that in 2016 these surpluses will disappear indefinitely. The federal government will then have to raise taxes or severely cut spending on other federal programs to pay out Social Security benefits. It is necessary for Congress to begin focusing on solutions to this problem.  Plans that include a savings element in Social Security would help to increase future retirees' financial security." 

Excuse me!  Did they not take our funds and place them in the General Fund to be used for their salaries, perks and their pet projects!  I would  like to see the Gray Brigade go after them for this?  Sue B. O'Dea

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Larry Holland posted a blog post
America the Great, No Longer. It's weakness and weak leader on display as Chinese warships appear off the coast of Alaska,signalling agression towards America during another unnecessary jaunt of Obama. China hacks our sensitive information about Fed…
30 minutes ago
Craig Andresen posted a blog post
By Craig Andresen – The National Patriot and Right Side Patriots on cprworldwidemedia.netWhat exactly is the pretend leader of our nation doing this week? Where is he…exactly?He’s in Alaska…renaming a mountain…making a guest appearance on a reality…
41 minutes ago
keepyourpower commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Chilling Video of Black Supremacist's Call to Arms Stating "It’s Open Season" on Whites and Police Goes Viral
"When I was an LEO, back in the 70's and 80s..I was a sharpshooter. You understand that practice makes perfect, don't you? I suggest this POS stay away from this old  (fire)cracker."
7 hours ago
Quisno Son of the republic commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Chilling Video of Black Supremacist's Call to Arms Stating "It’s Open Season" on Whites and Police Goes Viral
"this man has a handler. He reads the message but shows no racist  traits. This is staged and it will become the issue as to stop our knowledge of what Obama is doing.  You think that the FBI wouldn't be on this guy like stink on shit? remember the w…"
8 hours ago
Jeanette Rost commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Chilling Video of Black Supremacist's Call to Arms Stating "It’s Open Season" on Whites and Police Goes Viral
"They don't WANT to know anything that won't further their agenda of taking everything from the white people."
11 hours ago
yogiman commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Chilling Video of Black Supremacist's Call to Arms Stating "It’s Open Season" on Whites and Police Goes Viral
"Yet with the aid and abettment of Congress and the inferior Supreme Court.
The black racists are so ignorant of history it's pathetic. Their ancestors were sold into slavery by enemies of other black tribes. Regrettably, our white ancestors bought t…"
11 hours ago
yogiman commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Chilling Video of Black Supremacist's Call to Arms Stating "It’s Open Season" on Whites and Police Goes Viral
"In today's time and situation, never leave home without [it]. And if anyone breaks into my home, they will be carried out. At that distance, I can't miss and I won't shoot to wound."
12 hours ago
Jeanette Rost commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Chilling Video of Black Supremacist's Call to Arms Stating "It’s Open Season" on Whites and Police Goes Viral
"And that's why the Chief Anti-American, Anti-White, Anti-Christian wants to disarm us - so that the blacks and the millions of Muslims he's brought into the country (the Koran instructs that infidels should be enslaved or killed) can have an easier…"
12 hours ago
More…

PAN on Facebook