Newest Activity

After hearing that the big shots want to cut back on social security and medicare to reduce the deficit, I wrote to John Shimkus. He didn't refute it. Instead he remarked and I  quote"

The annual Social Security surpluses that Congress has been spending on other programs will begin to dissipate.  The Trustees have stated that in 2016 these surpluses will disappear indefinitely. The federal government will then have to raise taxes or severely cut spending on other federal programs to pay out Social Security benefits. It is necessary for Congress to begin focusing on solutions to this problem.  Plans that include a savings element in Social Security would help to increase future retirees' financial security." 

Excuse me!  Did they not take our funds and place them in the General Fund to be used for their salaries, perks and their pet projects!  I would  like to see the Gray Brigade go after them for this?  Sue B. O'Dea

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

MOTUS posted a discussion
We have a new arm of the Republican party, the #NeverTrump camp. Membership requires only that you are unhappy with the apparent presidential nominee and wish to send a message, although at this juncture it’s unclear exactly who you’re sending it to…
5 hours ago
Craig Andresen posted a blog post
By Craig Andresen Right Side Patriots http://www.americanpbn.com/Next week, my state of Nebraska will hold its primary election and on that day, I will proudly cast my ballot for Senator ted Cruz and in doing so, I will hold my head as high as the d…
9 hours ago
 Q.  Which came first, the chicken or the egg?                         A.  Does it really matter if you believe believe in gay marriage?The outpost of left wing totalitarianism raised it’s [trigger warning] ugly little head again in NYC. Mayor de Bl…
yesterday
Jim Delaney posted a blog post
Amidst the presidential campaign maelstrom, the relentless Progressive violations of our liberties, traditional values, religious freedom, free enterprise, and constitutional underpinnings continue. Now this:Until I recently read about the 16 Attorn…
yesterday
Larry Holland replied to MOTUS's discussion A Bad Goodbye
"The problem, Trump is best buds with the establishment he used to bash Cruz with! Boehner his besty texting,tanning and golfing bud is pure establishment and that always runs the risk of him naming Boehner his running mate, and he donated to McCONne…"
yesterday
Lloyd Marcus posted a blog post
On Election Day in Indiana, my wife Mary, our Conservative Campaign Committee and I did a final sign wave for Cruz.That evening a friend texted, “Ted Cruz dropped out of the Presidential race tonight.” I replied, “Okay.”Voters blew it. They allowed…
Wednesday
As I presciently reflected last February, Trump was inevitable:Henry II: The day those stout hearts band together is the day that pigs get wings.Eleanor: There'll be pork in the treetops come morning. – A Lion in WinterAnd well, that’s that. Yes, I’…
Wednesday
Jim Delaney posted a blog post
Image result for Godlessness and Tyranny imagesAmidst the presidential campaign maelstrom and relentless Progressive violations of our liberties, traditional values, religious freedom, free enterprise, and constitutional underpinnings, now this:Unti…
Wednesday
More…

PAN on Facebook