Newest Activity

After hearing that the big shots want to cut back on social security and medicare to reduce the deficit, I wrote to John Shimkus. He didn't refute it. Instead he remarked and I  quote"

The annual Social Security surpluses that Congress has been spending on other programs will begin to dissipate.  The Trustees have stated that in 2016 these surpluses will disappear indefinitely. The federal government will then have to raise taxes or severely cut spending on other federal programs to pay out Social Security benefits. It is necessary for Congress to begin focusing on solutions to this problem.  Plans that include a savings element in Social Security would help to increase future retirees' financial security." 

Excuse me!  Did they not take our funds and place them in the General Fund to be used for their salaries, perks and their pet projects!  I would  like to see the Gray Brigade go after them for this?  Sue B. O'Dea

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

MOTUS posted a discussion
Remember the weighty advice Barry had for presumptive Republican presidential candidates a few weeks back? “…the presidency “is not entertainment — this is not a reality show.”Boy, we wish that were so.However, during his recent FEAT (Far East Apolo…
2 hours ago
Larry Holland posted a discussion
I complain a lot on here about the injustices of the Obamanation and democrats and I also at times offer my solutions to some of them, but I've come to the conclusion it is time to remind all what we can and should do to try to save our Republic. So…
yesterday
I have an appointment this morning, so here’s today’s topic: Guns.Trumps got ‘em.Hillary wants ‘em:“If she gets to appoint her judges, she will abolish the Second Amendment," Trump told an enthusiastic crowd.”"Unlike Donald Trump, I will not pander…
yesterday
Larry Holland commented on Larry Holland's blog post Is Obama Insane? A Doctor Claims Yes!
yesterday
Larry Holland commented on Larry Holland's blog post Is Obama Insane? A Doctor Claims Yes!
yesterday
Larry Holland posted a blog post
It is undeniable, the actions of this President are not in the best interests of America. His dealing and negotiating with terrorists Iran nuke deal that emboldens Iran and endangers everyone else is the biggest proof of that, and yet his confidant…
yesterday
I read a great article in the Wall Street Journal this week: Decoding Millennials – For $20,000 an hour. Wow! Sounds like the Millennial dream job! Unfortunately Millennials need not apply; apparently in order to be a Millennial expert you have to n…
Sunday
Larry Holland commented on Larry Holland's blog post Cause and Effect WHY Do Americans Seem Unconcerned About The President's Actions?
"This is an excellent read on how America is declining and why, it was made in 2013 and look at how much bad to America has happened since then, Obama setting the Middle East on fire, causing ISIS. the beheadings that weren't news in 2013, the Iran n…"
Sunday
More…

PAN on Facebook