Newest Activity

After hearing that the big shots want to cut back on social security and medicare to reduce the deficit, I wrote to John Shimkus. He didn't refute it. Instead he remarked and I  quote"

The annual Social Security surpluses that Congress has been spending on other programs will begin to dissipate.  The Trustees have stated that in 2016 these surpluses will disappear indefinitely. The federal government will then have to raise taxes or severely cut spending on other federal programs to pay out Social Security benefits. It is necessary for Congress to begin focusing on solutions to this problem.  Plans that include a savings element in Social Security would help to increase future retirees' financial security." 

Excuse me!  Did they not take our funds and place them in the General Fund to be used for their salaries, perks and their pet projects!  I would  like to see the Gray Brigade go after them for this?  Sue B. O'Dea

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Larry Holland posted a discussion
The President of the United States is woking at breakneck speed to destroy Americans and America!  There are 3 stories out reporting Obama is speeding up purging of our most decorated and devoted officers (to America), there is a report DHS ordered…
10 hours ago
Rudy posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Frederick Meekins posted a blog post
“Quick. Look Outside!”“What?” I replied to my brother.My brother responded, “LOOK OUTSIDE.”I rushed to the door and opened it. “I don't see anything.”My brother's voice grew increasingly agitated. “Up in the sky and down the street.”I stepped out a…
20 hours ago
MOTUS posted a discussion
I’m pretty sure you’ve seen the Dancing Queens by now:I can’t identify all of them butt I do recognize the burgundy one as the esteemed Madame Senator from Michigan, Debbie Stabenow.If any of you can identify the rest of the Aerostars on stage with…
21 hours ago
Craig Andresen posted a blog post
By Craig Andresen – The National Patriot and Right Side Patriots on americanpbn.comWell NOW, let’s take a few moments here to get a clear picture of the campaign for 2016…a snapshot…a moment in time, frozen so as to really take stock of the current…
22 hours ago
Rudy commented on Rudy's blog post Friday ~ The Front Page Cover
"I'm afraid so..."
yesterday
Brock Peterman commented on Rudy's blog post Friday ~ The Front Page Cover
"Another day in purgatory, one totally created by Democrats and Rhinos."
yesterday
MOTUS posted a discussion
Note: you may have to embiggen the text to read the tiny print. Apologies, butt then again, it’s not supposed to be easy to read the fine print.Poor old over-the-Hilz, not only did she get schlonged again by Bernie last night, butt she continues to…
yesterday
More…

PAN on Facebook