Newest Activity

You may have seen the video of High School kids shouting “We’re with Walker,” at Union thugs in the Wisconsin state capital. In true union fashion, the left is striking back, because there can be no dissenting opinions in liberal land.

From the Sheyboygan Press:

When about 300 Sheboygan Lutheran High School students and supporters piled into the rotunda of the State Capitol in Madison last Thursday after the boys basketball team clinched a trip to the finals for the Division 5 WIAA state championship, they had some time to spare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- MORE
"Friday morning, we had a couple of nasty phone calls all of a sudden," said Jim Pingel, Lutheran's executive director. "People identified themselves as union leaders, protesters. They were passive-aggressive, menacing."

Tags: scott, students, thugs, union, walker, wisconsin

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

MOTUS posted a discussion
Boy, Lady M really brought it last night. It only took 7 1/2 years and untold billions of dollars – butt behold, a FLOTUS who’s ready for prime time.Dress, age appropriate; voice, toned down (sorry, pretty sure that’s a sexist microaggression of som…
1 hour ago
You remember the “Vast Right Wing Conspiracy:”Behold, the 21st century version:  “the Hillary Standard.”"I often feel like there's the Hillary standard and then there's the standard for everybody else," she told CBS.And, strangely, many of her oppon…
yesterday
I know: there are some Dems calling for Debbie Wasserman Schultz to be dumped as head of the DNC. Her offense? Leaked emails. Boy those Dems are tough on leakers! Now do you understand why Hillary went to such lengths to ensure nobody would ever be…
Sunday
Larry Holland replied to Larry Holland's discussion You Gotta See This Video- Hillary's Inner Demons Apparently Trying To Escape- The Left Said It Was a Seizure- Looked Like The Exorcist
Saturday
Larry Holland posted discussions
Saturday
I don’t know about you butt I’m sick of the sick world and need a day off.Let’s go to the farmers market!In my neck of the woods it’s peak season…for lots of things. Tomatoes – heirloom or otherwise:Corn:Blueberries:Peppers, mild and HOT!Etc.Etc.Etc…
Saturday
LibertyEagle911 posted a discussion
I hear what everyone is saying, on the TV, radio and blogs like this one.  My question is - Has all talk helped the situation? I think not.  The only ones making progress in following their premise are the ones causing further chaos. Besides righteo…
Friday
MOTUS replied to MOTUS's discussion Prouder, Stronger, Better
"" when he said I am the only one to restore order in America, he meant, as I took it, the only one in the race who will do so, Hillary will do none of restoring law and order" - Absolutely correct. There are many more people who can and would do the…"
Friday
More…

PAN on Facebook