Newest Activity

Palin would make an outstanding POTUS!.... respected in Europe and elsewhere just because of her "persona" (unlike Hillary's)... so, why isn't there a serious movement to include her as a "write-in" at the Brokered Convention? Have we become so cowardly that we let the liberal Democrats dictate the rhetoric? Don't conservatives have an ounce of self-respect to fight for the good of the country, instead of thinking "he's inelligible" or "I just don't like him"... statements made with a vacuous mindset.

Sarah Palin: Anyone but Obama in the White House

NEW YORK (AP) — Sarah Palin doesn't sound too gung-ho about Mitt Romney as the GOP presidential candidate, but she insists that anyone is better than Barack Obama in the White House.

Anybody "would be infinitely better than what we have today," Palin said Tuesday on the "Today" show.

Here's the TODAY show narration.............................

Palin joins 'Today' team against Couric on 'GMA'

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Rob B. updated their profile
1 hour ago
Larry Holland commented on Larry Holland's blog post World Leaders Travel To Paris To Discuss A Hoax And How Best To Screw America While Dumping 575 Million # of Pollutants
3 hours ago
Larry Holland posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Rudy posted blog posts
4 hours ago
MOTUS posted a discussion
We’ll tell YOU which black lives matter. And odds are better than a million to one that those that matter will only be those that advance the progressive narrative in some unconstructive way. Furthermore, let’s just stipulate to this upfront: none o…
9 hours ago
Larry Holland commented on Lloyd Marcus's blog post The Curious Case of Black Advocates and MSM Hatred for Dr Ben Carson.
"That a candidate for President is the same color as the current one, but their character is 180 degrees different, one who overcame adversity to become a gifted physician, and the other who lived in wealth surrounded by communists and never did anyt…"
12 hours ago
Larry Holland commented on Larry Holland's blog post The American President Who Doesn't Give A S**t About America
"I don't feel I necessarily have to apologize for this ranting post, but I stand by it and meant every word. I will, though apologize any way to any Patriot who might be offended by my brash and crass posting, and say to those and all else, you bette…"
12 hours ago
Lloyd Marcus posted a blog post
To you remaining black members of my family who take issue with me being an outspoken black conservative Republican, I ask you ponder the following. Comedian Arsenio Hall was known for his comedic bit, “Things That Make You Go Hmmm...” Well, here ar…
12 hours ago

PAN on Facebook