Newest Activity

Palin would make an outstanding POTUS!.... respected in Europe and elsewhere just because of her "persona" (unlike Hillary's)... so, why isn't there a serious movement to include her as a "write-in" at the Brokered Convention? Have we become so cowardly that we let the liberal Democrats dictate the rhetoric? Don't conservatives have an ounce of self-respect to fight for the good of the country, instead of thinking "he's inelligible" or "I just don't like him"... statements made with a vacuous mindset.

Sarah Palin: Anyone but Obama in the White House

NEW YORK (AP) — Sarah Palin doesn't sound too gung-ho about Mitt Romney as the GOP presidential candidate, but she insists that anyone is better than Barack Obama in the White House.

Anybody "would be infinitely better than what we have today," Palin said Tuesday on the "Today" show.

Here's the TODAY show narration............................. http://news.yahoo.com/palin-joins-today-team-against-couric-gma-142412420.html

Palin joins 'Today' team against Couric on 'GMA'

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Join Patriot Action Network

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

SKO52, Frederick R. Klein, Rebecca Nelson and 60 more joined Patriot Action Network
45 seconds ago
Forrest Jane Cline commented on Eric Odom's blog post Treason? Watch the Damning CNN Interview Where Outgoing Secretary of Defense Hagel Bluntly Admits Obama Pressured him to Speed Up Release of GITMO Terrorists Back Into Middle East Battlefield
"You are dead on...... spot on.....  hit the nail on the head......you see so clearly what few others can even comprehend. I would like to add the New World Order crowd....comprised of the Bilderbergers, Tri Lateral Commission, Illuminati and a host…"
50 minutes ago
Wayne G. commented on Eric Odom's blog post Treason? Watch the Damning CNN Interview Where Outgoing Secretary of Defense Hagel Bluntly Admits Obama Pressured him to Speed Up Release of GITMO Terrorists Back Into Middle East Battlefield
"David, remember this ?
'' charges of McCarthyism hurled at Rep. Bachmann, ''
Many will not understand any reference to Joe McCarthy. Tail-gunner Joe was demonized by the left, and many students were taught that Joe was a demon. Then the USSR came ap…"
53 minutes ago
Wayne G. commented on Eric Odom's blog post Treason? Watch the Damning CNN Interview Where Outgoing Secretary of Defense Hagel Bluntly Admits Obama Pressured him to Speed Up Release of GITMO Terrorists Back Into Middle East Battlefield
"' president ' Barack Hussein Obama …
Can never be tried for … Treason …
Because it has never been proven that he is actually an American Citizen or not. Most of the documents that have been presented … have been proven to be doctored or fake.
He wa…"
58 minutes ago
Larry Holland commented on Eric Odom's blog post Treason? Watch the Damning CNN Interview Where Outgoing Secretary of Defense Hagel Bluntly Admits Obama Pressured him to Speed Up Release of GITMO Terrorists Back Into Middle East Battlefield
"Karol, come on now, have you ever even tried calling Congress? Do you even know
one number to the Capitol hill switchboard? I bet not. You are entitled to your belief
and statement it doesn't work- BUT YOU ARE WRONG! If you had called Congress in th…"
1 hour ago
Wayne G. commented on Eric Odom's blog post Patriot Action Network 2016 GOP Primary Poll Results Are In (Nearly 5,000 Votes Cast)
"Jeff
This was just to get my point across.This gives a little about Walker's background.In the coming week's and month's I will post the political background's on not only Scott Walker and the others that are the top candidates'This is not my job, b…"
1 hour ago
Larry Holland commented on Eric Odom's blog post Treason? Watch the Damning CNN Interview Where Outgoing Secretary of Defense Hagel Bluntly Admits Obama Pressured him to Speed Up Release of GITMO Terrorists Back Into Middle East Battlefield
"Barbro, and who will bring those indictments up and file them? Hell, i'd file serial
murder charges on Barry myself. It would get to a judge and he'd laugh and say who is this guy, he doesn't have standing>and it wouldn't matter if the name was Ted…"
1 hour ago
Mona Callender commented on Eric Odom's blog post Treason? Watch the Damning CNN Interview Where Outgoing Secretary of Defense Hagel Bluntly Admits Obama Pressured him to Speed Up Release of GITMO Terrorists Back Into Middle East Battlefield
"Where are our legislators?   Why aren't they stopping this traitor?  "
1 hour ago
More…

PAN on Facebook