Newest Activity

Mitt Romney said Thursday he planned to formally join the GOP race for president during an appearance next week in New Hampshire, a state that is central to his White House strategy.

"Making it official next week at the Scamman Farm in New Hampshire," Romney wrote on his Facebook page.

The former Massachusetts governor has been plotting a comeback since losing the GOP presidential nomination to Sen. John McCain in 2008. His advisers see New Hampshire as the launching pad for a presidential bid and they tentatively are watching Iowa, the early GOP caucus where Romney was to visit Friday for the first time this year.

Advisers said he would formally announce his candidacy during a noon barbecue at a Stratham, N.H., farm that is a must-visit stop for GOP contenders.

And revealing a sense of humor:

Romney sends leftover pizza to Obama campaign HQ

Posted on May 26, 2011 at 8:07pm by Meredith Jessup Meredith Jessup

Cheeky:

After spending the day in Chicago fundraising, Mitt Romney sat down with small business owners at Gino’s East, a pizza joint famous for their deep-dish pizza.

Not wanting any of the leftover slices to go to waste, Romney sent the remaining pies to where else but President Obama’s Chicago reelection headquarters.

more:

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2011/05/26/romney-sends-leftover-pizza-to-obama-campaign-hq/

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Marlene posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Johnny Appleseed commented on Johnny Appleseed’s status
"???????? WTF and why!!!!!! Let us allow the whole world vote for us...............do we vote in mexico??? in russia?? in china?? I can understand that the communist democrat party wants all the communists to vote but this is not their country,,,let…"
3 hours ago
Rudy posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Larry Holland posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Larry Holland commented on Larry Holland's blog post Maybe Kentucky Is Trying To Make Amends For McConnell-Matt Bevin Wins The Nod For Governor's Race
"Supporting Bevin for KY Governor is also one way to stick it to McConnell whose office
won't even take calls from Americans and no emails, always full. Shame on you ,McConnell."
10 hours ago
Marlene commented on Marlene's blog post Patriot Action Network is Alive and Well
"Larry,
I know that you are correct.  Have many times heard something that was atopic on here used on FoxNews.  That is great.  I was being a big facetious in that I know full well we are alive and doing fine.  Some see only what they choose to see.…"
10 hours ago
Larry Holland commented on Larry Holland's blog post Maybe Kentucky Is Trying To Make Amends For McConnell-Matt Bevin Wins The Nod For Governor's Race
"A caller to Beck just asked if Kentucky is now part of the un-undead (for Bevin Gov). Pat
Gray said, nah, they're still on life support, but there's hope. The caller also said to support
Bevin by going to Matt Bevin.com. I will, he needs America's s…"
10 hours ago
Larry Holland commented on Marlene's blog post Patriot Action Network is Alive and Well
"I know for a fact Marlene. some of the biggest names in Conservative talk radio and Internet
know about PAN, like Rush, Levin and Beck and use stories found here first for their shows, even Alex Jones knows about us. Just the other day I sent Rush a…"
10 hours ago
More…

PAN on Facebook