Newest Activity

Remove a usurper; impeach a (legitimate) president

It appears that many don't quite grasp the difference between impeachment and Removal. I  have made comments about this often; thought I will post a thread on this so I can refer to this thread when anyone has doubts/questions about this.

So far, with the exception of Chester Arthur, who was an illegitimate president but was not known as such at the time he was the president,  no president has been illegitimate like Obama or whatever his name is. So everyone is confused as to what can be done to rid of him.  Many call for 'impeachment'. 

Congress can impeach a legitimate president when there is cause to deem the pres unable to discharge the duties of the president, and further  'convict' the president to have him/her removed from the office.  Then the VP will be the president.....    

In the case of 'impeachment', everything the impeached president has done stands. All presidential historical records pertaining to this impeached president will be kept.

What if the 'president' is not legitimate i.e. occupies the office without constitutional qualification, such as in Obama's case - he is NOT an article 2  natural born citizen, and is therefore  ineligible to be the president.  

Since he is not legitimate, congress cannot impeach him, because he was never the 'president' in the first place.  Just like an unlicensed (fake) attorney cannot be disbarred because he/she was never an attorney to begin with.

The constitution has provision that deals with the 'removal' of an illegitimate 'president'.  When congress determines that BHO is NOT constitutionally eligible to be the president, they will remove him because he is not qualified to carry out  the duties of the president.  All that he has done, signed, appointed, are illegitimate, so they will all be null and void.   The VP he selected is also 'null and void',  the supreme court judges he selected are 'null and void'.  It will be as if he has never been the 44th president. There will be no presidential historical record on him. 

Certainly after or at the same time he is removed,  he can/will be prosecuted for all his crimes!    

So one can see impeach is not an option.

He must be Removed so he is wiped out of history! And all his 'laws' and 'appointees' are null and void!

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

The Voice of Reason posted a blog post
  FOR MORE NEWS BY VOICE OF REASON CLICK HERE! www.thelastgreatstand.com  Another busy week on Wall Street. We are learning that among other minor problems, like the Dow dropping over 1,500 points in a week, that there were a few more mysterious “gl…
12 hours ago
Lloyd Marcus posted a blog post
Pulling into our driveway after a relaxing month-long cruise, my wife Mary yelled, "What the...?"  Mexican flags, old cars, discarded beer cans, and trash were all over our property.I recruited my Spanish-speaking neighbor.  He yelled over the blari…
16 hours ago
MOTUS posted a discussion
“What we know is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism.” – President Obama, regarding the WDBJ ShootingWell,finally! That explains the Obama/Kerry duplicitous…
21 hours ago
Chuck Otto commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Congress Issues List of Demands for Planned Parenthood, Last One is a Potential Nail in the Coffin
"Planned Parenthood and other abortion-on-demand providers are part of a multi-faceted problem that afflicts our nation and endangers millions of innocent unborn children each year.  It's reported that over 60 MILLION babies have been aborted since t…"
yesterday
Larry Holland commented on Larry Holland's blog post This Guy May Just Have Trump's Number
yesterday
Larry Holland posted blog posts
yesterday
MOTUS posted a discussion
Every day the media is filled with talking heads perplexed by the phenomenal success of The Donald.They’ve no idea what is fueling his popularity, which in itself is indicative of their disconnect from the reality of our day-to-day existence. With a…
yesterday
Craig Andresen posted a blog post
By Craig Andresen – The National Patriot and Right Side Patriots on cprworldwidemedia.netIt sure didn’t take long did it…for liberals to seize upon a crisis and not let it go to waste.Yesterday, before the bodies of Alison Parker and Adam Ward had a…
yesterday
More…

PAN on Facebook