Newest Activity

Remove a usurper; impeach a (legitimate) president

It appears that many don't quite grasp the difference between impeachment and Removal. I  have made comments about this often; thought I will post a thread on this so I can refer to this thread when anyone has doubts/questions about this.

So far, with the exception of Chester Arthur, who was an illegitimate president but was not known as such at the time he was the president,  no president has been illegitimate like Obama or whatever his name is. So everyone is confused as to what can be done to rid of him.  Many call for 'impeachment'. 

Congress can impeach a legitimate president when there is cause to deem the pres unable to discharge the duties of the president, and further  'convict' the president to have him/her removed from the office.  Then the VP will be the president.....    

In the case of 'impeachment', everything the impeached president has done stands. All presidential historical records pertaining to this impeached president will be kept.

What if the 'president' is not legitimate i.e. occupies the office without constitutional qualification, such as in Obama's case - he is NOT an article 2  natural born citizen, and is therefore  ineligible to be the president.  

Since he is not legitimate, congress cannot impeach him, because he was never the 'president' in the first place.  Just like an unlicensed (fake) attorney cannot be disbarred because he/she was never an attorney to begin with.

The constitution has provision that deals with the 'removal' of an illegitimate 'president'.  When congress determines that BHO is NOT constitutionally eligible to be the president, they will remove him because he is not qualified to carry out  the duties of the president.  All that he has done, signed, appointed, are illegitimate, so they will all be null and void.   The VP he selected is also 'null and void',  the supreme court judges he selected are 'null and void'.  It will be as if he has never been the 44th president. There will be no presidential historical record on him. 

Certainly after or at the same time he is removed,  he can/will be prosecuted for all his crimes!    

So one can see impeach is not an option.

He must be Removed so he is wiped out of history! And all his 'laws' and 'appointees' are null and void!

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Join Patriot Action Network

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

jerri leis, Shigh en, F.M.W. and 64 more joined Patriot Action Network
1 minute ago
Kroz commented on Eric Odom's blog post Is the President of the United States an Active Enemy of the State?
"Steve W., you sound like a friend of mine in Wisconsin.  I totally agree with your post.  It puts everything in a nutshell.  Very well said!"
21 minutes ago
Shigh en left a comment for Shigh en
"It is a angelical idea to buy a neat wellborn squeezer so you can get your own juices at your lavatory. Carrot juice Nutra Tosterone  can be useable in portion to turn acne so tidy careful to spend abundance of this. Ever try to make your acne worse…"
37 minutes ago
Rudy commented on Marlene's blog post Is Prayer the ONLY Way to Survive the Assault From Within
"Stingray
Sure enough, I'll go along with what you said. And who gave us our brain? God and His glories grace. He also gave us a freewill to think and hopefully we will use it in a way that will honor and praise to our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 hour ago
Rudy posted a blog post
  The Front Page Cover"I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened" Featuring:The Islamic propaganda offensivePamela Geller "Rise up together as one voice""Be careful where you stand"~~~lll~~~   Will Putin Lose His Shirt Again?  The stores…
1 hour ago
Thomas Roberts is now a member of 2016 Federal Election Central
1 hour ago
Thomas Roberts is now a member of Patriots for a Secure Border
1 hour ago
More…

PAN on Facebook