Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

QVC Cancels on Jane Fonda: Actress Blames ‘Well Funded and Organized Political Extremist Groups’

UPDATE:

The Wrap is where her message about this first appeared. Apparently you can go to this page and post your replies that Hanoi Jane will receive notices of. This was sent to me by a friend...

the blog post is right there on The Wrap's website, and everyone can go in and use either Facebook or Twitter to log in and post comments to Ms. Fonda. And many, many people have. It's really something - a testament to how Americans feel about her, all right there at the foot of HER ARTICLE!  Most impressive. The best thing about it is that Americans absolutely have not forgotten.

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/blog-post/why-qvc-caved-right-and-cancell...

Yeah!!! Go QVC, one for the Conservative movement!! Darla

Media QVC Cancels on Jane Fonda: Actress Blames ‘Well Funded and Organized Political Extremist Groups’

The multi-national televised home shopping network QVC has canceled an upcoming broadcast with Jane Fonda, a cancelation the actress is not too happy with. Fonda, who recently stared as a grumpy mother-in-law in Monster-in-law, had this to say in her blog:

“I was to have been on QVC today to introduce my book, ‘Prime Time,’ about aging and the life cycle. The network said they got a lot of calls yesterday criticizing me for my opposition to the Vietnam War and threatening to boycott the show if I was allowed to appear. I am, to say the least, deeply disappointed that QVC caved to this kind of insane pressure by some well funded and organized political extremist groups. And that they did it without talking to me first. I have never shied away from talking about this as I have nothing to hide. I could have pointed out that threats of boycotts are nothing new for me and have never prevented me from having best selling books and exercise DVDs, films, and a Broadway play. Most people don’t buy into the far right lies. Many people have reached out to express how excited they were about my going onto QVC and hearing about my book.

Must see the rest of this article...and Pic of Hanoi Jane in Vietnam

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/qvc-cancels-on-jane-fonda-actress-b...

Please contact QVC or sign up for an acct and let us reward them for their decision!

QVC.com 888-345-5788
En Espanol 800-328-0890
TDD (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf) 800-544-3316
Customer Service 800-367-9444
Studio Park Tours 800-600-9900
QVC Business Offices 484-701-1000
Vendor Relations 484-701-8282

Tags: Prime, QVC, book, cancels, fonda, hanoi, jane, taitor, time, vietnam, More…war

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Were you at Ft Ord when she led the march on Ft Ord ???
Excellent!!!! Excellent!!, I am so proud of QVC, so now I again will start to use QVC so much more!!! They have great items and great deals and this just makes me want to spend more time, more money with  QVC!!!! It is about time that some people have not let the loud mouth of NAM  get away with what she did and I am sorry to say, "But who in their right mind could forgive this moronic women and let her think "Oh it is okay now", she caused to many young men to lose their lives and we are not about to say "Oh it is okay,......Betty
Jane Fonda was not only a traitor she was guilty of treason.  About time that it is coming back to haunt her..
THANK YOU QVC!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, fonda doesn't know who butters her bread like the heads of QVC. Even if she wasn't sincere, she could have employed her professional acting ability to do a tear-filled plea for forgiveness long ago, and would very likely been forgiven - not by all, but by a majority. Americans are very forgiving (and gullible!). At 73 years of age, she hasn't done so and probably never will, which proves she stands firm in her warped beliefs. I suppose, in some bizzaro-world fashion, we could admire her for sticking to her (anti aircraft) guns. Oh... I DON'T...I'm just saying...

But she is useful in one way. Whenever I get upset with someone I know, I just think of jf and my anger is quickly redirected. :)

Can you believe that she was made top 100 women of the century.Cassius Clay was made top 100 men of the century. A traitor and a draft dodger are chosen as role models for our children.What does that say for our leaders who, want to be politically correct.Instead of prosecuting them they made them heros.As a veteran I can only say that I lost all respect for our leaders at that time.Any time I see anything with Jane Fonda I immediatly change the channel.It would be inappropriate to print here what I think of the scum bag enemy loving douch.This should make it pretty clear where our Military stands with our government. I hope that many more cancel anything that this broad does.
Hell, Donald, don't you remember the United States even had a Draft-Dodger as a President? Bill Clinton was a hair rasing piece of junk that used every trick in the book to skip the draft. Then he was elected Governor of Arkansas and then POTUS. Were people as nutty then as they were in 2008?
Yes they were, dumb enough to elect him twice.  He also hid out in Russia to avoid the draft.
Hanoi Jane. SHE has the gaul to call American Vets "extremeists". QVC should be auctionimg off a gallows for this traitor. She gave aid and comfort to the nemmy!

She indicates now that her supposed actions during the Vietnam war era are right wing lies....

I think there is probably numerous accounts of her communist support on record..  

It's about time that traitor got paid back for her damn arrogance in the Vietnam Warl After all she did in Vietnam, there is no need for a well-healed organiztion needed to have the communist sympothizer boycotted. I am not a thousandaire, much less a millionaire, but I can scape up some money to back any criticizer of Hanoi Jane,,,,,
Tough sleeping in the Bed that you made yourself! 

RSS

Resources and ACTION

FLIP GEAR!

The Case to Impeach Resource:

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service