Newest Activity

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING: RET. COLONEL CREATES MARCH ON WASHINGTON, May 16, 2014

Harry Riley, COL, Ret. is calling upon millions of patriots to march upon Washington D.C. to remove Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder from Office.He has termed it “OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING – Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning” and it’s due to commence May 16, 2014.

There are 3 primary phases to the plan

Phase 1 – Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots to assemble in a peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed

Phase 2 – At least one million of the assembled 10 million to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.

Phase 3 – Politicians with the principles of a West; Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, to comprise a tribunal to convene investigations and recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees who have violated the Constitution

God bless Colonel Riley and all patriots in this historic effort to restore our country!

One can easily see why this administration fears and loathes veterans. It’s patriots like Colonel Riley that can undo their tyrannical agenda.

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Guardian Eagle commented on Eric Odom's blog post BREAKING: 6,500 Votes are In - Donald Trump Blows Out LibertyNEWS/PAN Poll/Survey With 38% of Vote, Wins All States But Wisconsin
"as far as I know they can't refuse him if he wins the votes, maybe prevent him from debating or force him to be "write in", but if people vote for him they have to put him on the ballot, unless there is something I don't understand about the process."
27 minutes ago
Guardian Eagle commented on Eric Odom's blog post BREAKING: 6,500 Votes are In - Donald Trump Blows Out LibertyNEWS/PAN Poll/Survey With 38% of Vote, Wins All States But Wisconsin
"I agree, still don't really trust Trump, but there are only two politicians I feel can be trusted, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. The rest seem to be power hungry idiots or the few others I like still haven't earned my trust."
29 minutes ago
Northerner commented on Eric Odom's blog post August 2016 GOP Primary Pre-Debate Poll – PLEASE VOTE!
"I have been wondering why people do not ask Rick Perry and Bush about their efforts to establish the NAFTA Superhighway Corridor and by extension the North American Union, without the consent of the U.S. Congress or the knowledge of the American Peo…"
43 minutes ago
Lone Eagle commented on Eric Odom's blog post BREAKING: 6,500 Votes are In - Donald Trump Blows Out LibertyNEWS/PAN Poll/Survey With 38% of Vote, Wins All States But Wisconsin
"If Hitlery is selected, start digging your hole.  She will make Obama look like Carter."
2 hours ago
Lone Eagle commented on Eric Odom's blog post BREAKING: 6,500 Votes are In - Donald Trump Blows Out LibertyNEWS/PAN Poll/Survey With 38% of Vote, Wins All States But Wisconsin
"Love him or hate him, Trump is saying what Americans are thinking.  We are sick and tired of the elites like John McStain, Lindsay Gramnesty, Jeb Shrub,  and John Boner.  My ticket would be Trump/Cruz or Cruz/Trump.  Both have the brass cajoles Amer…"
2 hours ago
Lone Eagle commented on Eric Odom's blog post UNREAL: Head of Homeland Security Says DHS Will Not Call ISIS Islamic and Will Not Associate it With Islamic Extremism (VIDEO)
"The enemy is already here.  Sleeper cells exist, and are preparing.  Lock and load, Patriots.  The Day of Our Judgement comes."
2 hours ago
Virgil Pattarino commented on Eric Odom's blog post AWESOME! “Loophole” Allows Anyone, From Any State, to Get Concealed Carry Permit in 28 States… Without Leaving Home!
"Smokin!"
3 hours ago
Virgil Pattarino commented on Larry Holland's blog post America Has Become What The Liberals Have Said It Should Become- Reality America Is Fast Becoming A 3rd World Communistic Hellhole
"It is ugly, but what you say rings true, i work as a safety professional, and we would supply craftsmen to work on the coal power plants in California, the turbines and scrubbers would actually release air that was cleaner than the air the plant too…"
3 hours ago
More…

PAN on Facebook