Newest Activity

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING: RET. COLONEL CREATES MARCH ON WASHINGTON, May 16, 2014

Harry Riley, COL, Ret. is calling upon millions of patriots to march upon Washington D.C. to remove Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder from Office.He has termed it “OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING – Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning” and it’s due to commence May 16, 2014.

There are 3 primary phases to the plan

Phase 1 – Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots to assemble in a peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed

Phase 2 – At least one million of the assembled 10 million to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.

Phase 3 – Politicians with the principles of a West; Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, to comprise a tribunal to convene investigations and recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees who have violated the Constitution

God bless Colonel Riley and all patriots in this historic effort to restore our country!

One can easily see why this administration fears and loathes veterans. It’s patriots like Colonel Riley that can undo their tyrannical agenda.

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Join Patriot Action Network

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Deborah Lynn Merritt, Terry L Stephens, Richard Yokel and 20 more joined Patriot Action Network
1 minute ago
Marlene commented on Rudy's blog post Saturday Morning - The Front Page Cover
"More like ABnormalizing.  There is nothing normal about barry or his minions.  Hitler was normal."
31 minutes ago
Richard Yokel commented on Eric Odom's blog post John Boehner Kicks off House Session This Week With Islamic Opening Prayer to Allah (VIDEO)
"If Christian Americans were not ignorant of the religion that is Islam, they probably wouldn't have done this, or at least they would've been alarmed.  Allah is not our heavenly Father God.  Allah is a false god, he has nothing to do with Christ.  I…"
35 minutes ago
Brock Peterman commented on Rudy's blog post Saturday Morning - The Front Page Cover
"I knew it was coming that Oduma wants to give Guantanamo Bay back to Cuba.  He gets them to suggest it when the timing is right.  He eventually gives the whole thing back and he gets rid of the prison to appease his lunatic base.  That is what this…"
1 hour ago
Saffi Haldana posted a blog post
Old Egyptian symbol in this place in the center was found simple a symbol that goes back to the air on glossing in the 16th century BC 8 it's a simple upholding metallurgy are this simple links the site to the metal worker so revered by the ancient…
2 hours ago
Rudy posted a blog post
The Front Page Cover"I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened" Featuring:Does Europe Have No-go Zones?Daniel Pipes"Know who you are standing with""Show me your friends and I'll show you your future"~~~lll~~~  Bickering continues over Be…
3 hours ago
tera aboo posted a discussion
intrusion Brad so great to be here were in Iraq a magic on random celebrity trainer and the sounder clutch body shops on start my career up based on major slutty transformations in Hollywood and that was kind of Muscle Rev Xtreme  perhaps on start m…
4 hours ago
RosaRome41 posted a blog post
Moreover, this discourse method is renowned as a lowborn process to assuage the forbearing having a classify of biting conditions equal neck disconcert, low support somaesthesia, shoulder somaesthesia, sciatica,1285 Muscle  speed posterior nuisance,…
4 hours ago
More…

PAN on Facebook