Newest Activity

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING: RET. COLONEL CREATES MARCH ON WASHINGTON, May 16, 2014

Harry Riley, COL, Ret. is calling upon millions of patriots to march upon Washington D.C. to remove Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder from Office.He has termed it “OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING – Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning” and it’s due to commence May 16, 2014.

There are 3 primary phases to the plan

Phase 1 – Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots to assemble in a peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed

Phase 2 – At least one million of the assembled 10 million to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.

Phase 3 – Politicians with the principles of a West; Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, to comprise a tribunal to convene investigations and recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees who have violated the Constitution

God bless Colonel Riley and all patriots in this historic effort to restore our country!

One can easily see why this administration fears and loathes veterans. It’s patriots like Colonel Riley that can undo their tyrannical agenda.

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

MOTUS posted a discussion
How proud must we be as a nation to be this close to electing a woman to the highest office in the land? And how ironic that the woman-who-be-king represents the antithesis of everything these United States stands for - starting with truth and justi…
1 hour ago
“I am a product of pop culture. I am a consumer of pop culture. I know what resonates with people.”  Chalk up one more cover-shoot for Lady M, pop culture expert. And this one covers all types of pop culture: black AND white!Michelle Obama used her…
yesterday
Larry Holland replied to Larry Holland's discussion America Needs To Prepare For Plan B- If Hillary Clinton Wins, America Will Become The Worst of the Worst In All Categories!
"source: arkancide.com   No one will be spared the wrath of the Clinton's!"
yesterday
Larry Holland posted a discussion
Hillary Clinton has always been about REVENGE and immediately denounces anyone who has upset her with insults,slurs and attacks! Even children invited to the White House for an Easter egg hunt were not spared her wrath, sick children in a cancer hos…
yesterday
I’m taking a vacation this week so I thought it would be fun to reflect back on the Wons first Martha’s Vineyard vacation compliments of the taxpayer.First, from August 25, 2009: If The Shoe Fits (or not)Sheeze! Can you believe all the hoo-ha over L…
Monday
Larry Holland replied to Larry Holland's discussion HITLARY Vows To Destroy Any Opposition To Her; Breitbart and Infowars Have No Right To Exist- She's Not Called Hitlary for Nothing!
Sunday
Larry Holland posted a discussion
An attack ad being distributed by Hillary Clinton's campaign vows to destroy oppositin to her, Breitbart.com  and Infowars.com, it coincides with the treasonous traitor Obama about to cede control of the Internet to the UN and enemy dictators, he is…
Sunday
Yesterday was the annual world famous car cruise that runs for miles along Woodward Avenue through multiple Detroit suburbs. Officially just a one day event on the 3rd Saturday of August, in reality it’s a weeklong event that begins the weekend befo…
Sunday
More…

PAN on Facebook