Newest Activity

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING: RET. COLONEL CREATES MARCH ON WASHINGTON, May 16, 2014

Harry Riley, COL, Ret. is calling upon millions of patriots to march upon Washington D.C. to remove Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder from Office.He has termed it “OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING – Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning” and it’s due to commence May 16, 2014.

There are 3 primary phases to the plan

Phase 1 – Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots to assemble in a peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed

Phase 2 – At least one million of the assembled 10 million to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.

Phase 3 – Politicians with the principles of a West; Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, to comprise a tribunal to convene investigations and recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees who have violated the Constitution

God bless Colonel Riley and all patriots in this historic effort to restore our country!

One can easily see why this administration fears and loathes veterans. It’s patriots like Colonel Riley that can undo their tyrannical agenda.

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Join Patriot Action Network

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Shirley Warren commented on Eric Odom's blog post POLL: Should We Join the Movement to Defeat John Boehner as Speaker of the House in January?
"Col. Ronald Nelson is a wise man. He has served our Country well and has seen much of where mistakes have been made in our Government today as well as years ago.He has seen Men of Honor as well as destruction.  He is a man of Honor and I respect his…"
6 minutes ago
Thomas Carlton updated their profile
11 minutes ago
Mickey Flynn updated their profile
13 minutes ago
Rudy posted blog posts
15 minutes ago
Thomas Carlton, Sarah DJ, Amanda Grogan and 83 more joined Patriot Action Network
16 minutes ago
Rudy posted a discussion
Their are many news items which I have been collecting which have not been posted. The end of the year is coming soon and I want to clear what I have and start a new. So with that here it is...   Smothering Free Speech Via 'The Interview'Gone are th…
25 minutes ago
Kris Clark updated their profile photo
26 minutes ago
Stan Lee commented on Eric Odom's blog post POLL: Should We Join the Movement to Defeat John Boehner as Speaker of the House in January?
"Ronald A. Nelson's comment of today, Dec. 22d, 2014 is the answer. Without that prescription fulfilled, conservatives will be recognized as a disorganized number of individuals with somewhat similar (in most cases) requirements for government, but b…"
33 minutes ago
More…

PAN on Facebook