Newest Activity

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING: RET. COLONEL CREATES MARCH ON WASHINGTON, May 16, 2014

Harry Riley, COL, Ret. is calling upon millions of patriots to march upon Washington D.C. to remove Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder from Office.He has termed it “OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING – Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning” and it’s due to commence May 16, 2014.

There are 3 primary phases to the plan

Phase 1 – Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots to assemble in a peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed

Phase 2 – At least one million of the assembled 10 million to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.

Phase 3 – Politicians with the principles of a West; Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, to comprise a tribunal to convene investigations and recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees who have violated the Constitution

God bless Colonel Riley and all patriots in this historic effort to restore our country!

One can easily see why this administration fears and loathes veterans. It’s patriots like Colonel Riley that can undo their tyrannical agenda.

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Craig Andresen posted a blog post
By Craig Andresen – The National Patriot and Right Side Patriots on cprworldwidemedia.netWhen you are a presidential candidate, and you have a super PAC called…”Correct the Record” you have a problem, in that if said candidate had a clear and transp…
16 seconds ago
Tom Barchfeld updated their profile photo
33 minutes ago
MOTUS posted a discussion
There’s a lot of other stuff going on in the world, butt for some reason I can’t seem to move on from this  gender/pronoun/identity issue. Once I discovered it’s a real thing, I became mesmerized.No longer constrained to he/she/it, you now have at l…
47 minutes ago
Dan Burger commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Moment of Truth Nears for Kentucky Clerk Refusing to Issue Marriage Licenses for Same-Sex Couples
"Homosexuality disgusts me, but not because it violates any religious tenet, rather because the idea of me having sex with another man is simply not a natural thing for me.  However, there is a greater issue at stake here. Kim Davis has been imposing…"
1 hour ago
Marlene commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Cruz and Trump are Teaming Up to Wage War on Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal, Duo to Jointly Host Capitol Hill Rally
"NO, he is not.

And, we must never allow that to happen again."
2 hours ago
Bob Beam commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Moment of Truth Nears for Kentucky Clerk Refusing to Issue Marriage Licenses for Same-Sex Couples
"Homosexuality is a MENTAL ILLNESS, a CHOICE, like ALL sexual activity, & an extremely high risk lifestyle. SEX is NOT a civil right & if you define yourself by the sex acts you perform you are mentally ill.

The majority of serial killers are homose…"
3 hours ago
Jeff Noncent commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Cruz and Trump are Teaming Up to Wage War on Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal, Duo to Jointly Host Capitol Hill Rally
"I agree with you Kroz he is a Godly man in every way, and we do need someone like him in the white house"
4 hours ago
Jeff Noncent commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Cruz and Trump are Teaming Up to Wage War on Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal, Duo to Jointly Host Capitol Hill Rally
"I don't think there is a difference fit or not its the almost the samething, the constitution said you have to be born in the United State of America am I right? that is the case his father was born in Cuba, so that's mean he is not fit period"
4 hours ago
More…

PAN on Facebook