Newest Activity

Obama’s Big Black Tour Bus Built in Canada

Obama’s big black tour bus, whence he preaches about American (“green”) jobs, was built in… Canada. By Joel Johannesen

There are at least two American manufacturers of tour buses or motor coaches:  MCI and Eagle.  They both make buses for tour and transit companies like Trailways, Greyhound, and Gray Line.  They could have supplied the U.S. government with its taxpayer-paid $2.2 million set of big new black “green” jobs-promoting touring behemoths which President Obama is using to tour around at taxpayer expense promoting (jobs) himself.

Instead, Prevost, a manufacturer which builds buses solely in Quebec, in Canada, was the beneficiary of American taxpayer largesse, even while Americans are longing for good American jobs right at home in America, and even while that is what Obama is always on about.  (In this case, it’s not even an American company which simply has a plant in Canada  — it’s a Canadian company with Swedish ties to Volvo).

What slap in the face to jobless Americans.

read more:http://boldcolors.net/?p=25564

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Join Patriot Action Network

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Michael Lyda commented on Eric Odom's blog post PATRIOT CAUCUS PRESENTS: "How The Obama Stole Christmas" (VIDEO)
"I don't care, about who is President!! PROTECT MY COUNTRY!!! I will raise the CONFEDERACY!!! TELL THEM TO MAKE A CHOICE!!! THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CONFEDERACY IS REALITY!!! NO BULL S**T INTENDED!!!"
3 minutes ago
Michael Lyda commented on Eric Odom's blog post POLL: Should We Join the Movement to Defeat John Boehner as Speaker of the House in January?
"Straight up!! America needs this!! I will raise the Confederacy, !!!! If thing are not brought into reality! For the American people!!! I am not a really a racist! Protection of the country WILL COME!!!"
9 minutes ago
Shirley Warren commented on Eric Odom's blog post POLL: Should We Join the Movement to Defeat John Boehner as Speaker of the House in January?
"AMEN Ron"
14 minutes ago
Daniel Charles Cerveny updated their profile photo
18 minutes ago
Daniel Charles Cerveny left a comment for Daniel Charles Cerveny
"I feel that we need to change the leadership in BOTH houses of congress.  Find more responsible folks to lead the nation."
20 minutes ago
Robert McKenna commented on Eric Odom's blog post POLL: Should We Join the Movement to Defeat John Boehner as Speaker of the House in January?
"Good survey and good questions ............. But you forgot a space for the answer of HELL YES !
If we don't learn from history now, we are doomed.  Somebody should be counting the times he has supported our SLITWH * since he was speaker.
Playing po…"
32 minutes ago
Evlyn G Cox, boobs big, Arnoldd Butt and 4 more joined Patriot Action Network
47 minutes ago
Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) commented on Eric Odom's blog post POLL: Should We Join the Movement to Defeat John Boehner as Speaker of the House in January?
"Exactly, BOTH BOEHNER AND MCCONNELL must go... we need both Houses of Congress lock step in line with the GOP conservative planks... limited government, personal responsibility, reduced taxes and regulation, energy independence, right to life, tradi…"
1 hour ago
More…

PAN on Facebook