Newest Activity

Obama’s Big Black Tour Bus Built in Canada

Obama’s big black tour bus, whence he preaches about American (“green”) jobs, was built in… Canada. By Joel Johannesen

There are at least two American manufacturers of tour buses or motor coaches:  MCI and Eagle.  They both make buses for tour and transit companies like Trailways, Greyhound, and Gray Line.  They could have supplied the U.S. government with its taxpayer-paid $2.2 million set of big new black “green” jobs-promoting touring behemoths which President Obama is using to tour around at taxpayer expense promoting (jobs) himself.

Instead, Prevost, a manufacturer which builds buses solely in Quebec, in Canada, was the beneficiary of American taxpayer largesse, even while Americans are longing for good American jobs right at home in America, and even while that is what Obama is always on about.  (In this case, it’s not even an American company which simply has a plant in Canada  — it’s a Canadian company with Swedish ties to Volvo).

What slap in the face to jobless Americans.

read more:http://boldcolors.net/?p=25564

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Marlene commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Cruz and Trump are Teaming Up to Wage War on Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal, Duo to Jointly Host Capitol Hill Rally
"CONSTITUTIONALLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE TO BE ELECTED."
1 minute ago
Marlene commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Cruz and Trump are Teaming Up to Wage War on Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal, Duo to Jointly Host Capitol Hill Rally
"Jeff,
No one said Cruz is unfit to be president.  That does not make him the best man for the job.
I've said many times that a flea from a stray dog would be better than barry nobama.  That does NOT mean we should vote for the flea.
WE NEED THE BEST…"
2 minutes ago
Jenna Leigh Richardson posted a blog post
Via LibertyNEWS
The moment of truth is quickly approaching for a Rowan County Court Clerk that has stood her ground and refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples despite the recent SCOTUS ruling on the matter.
Since the SCOTUS ruling, c…
4 minutes ago
Jeff Noncent commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Cruz and Trump are Teaming Up to Wage War on Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal, Duo to Jointly Host Capitol Hill Rally
"to those who doesn't think that Ted Cruz is not fit to be the president of the United State of America, Obala is not fit to be the president look where he is right now, he is destroying this nation, at least Ted Cruz is the only Senator that stand t…"
10 minutes ago
Jeff Noncent commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Cruz and Trump are Teaming Up to Wage War on Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal, Duo to Jointly Host Capitol Hill Rally
"what happen to Obala?"
15 minutes ago
"America is a land of Imegrants, of every tribe, I believe that America should be a place where Legals can come in and be a part of America, notice I did not say Illegals"
21 minutes ago
"Jim,
Methinks you are onto something.  
Anything coming out of Monmouth College is questionable in my opinion.
Yaknow what.  They had a computer camp there for the summer.  It was junior high kids.  What do you bet?
."
1 hour ago
Jim Lakes commented on Jenna Leigh Richardson's blog post Cruz and Trump are Teaming Up to Wage War on Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal, Duo to Jointly Host Capitol Hill Rally
"Marlene,
I think we both know who they polled, if anyone, and why.
Everyone except us conservatives knows why they happened to bring this out right now. Mr. Trump was walking away with this thing and "truth be know" Chritie probably was behind par…"
1 hour ago
More…

PAN on Facebook