Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Murfreesboro judge won't let new mosque open....A good step in the right direction...........

(AP) -- A Rutherford County judge is continuing to stop a local mosque from receiving a certificate of occupancy. Judge Robert Corlew issued the injunction last month after ruling that county officials did not provide enough public notice for the May 2010 meeting where the mosque's approved construction plans were issued.

The county has argued that it treated that meeting like any other and has appealed the ruling to the Tennessee Court of Appeals.

County attorneys on Monday told Corlew he should stay his injunction on the certificate of occupancy while the appeal is pending.

Corlew declined to do so, saying that a stay would gut his decision that voided construction approval.

Construction of the new Islamic Center of Murfreesboro has been ongoing throughout the dispute and is nearly complete.

The county thus far has declined to step in and stop construction, which has been ongoing throughout the dispute and is nearly complete. 

Mosque opponents who brought the lawsuit want Corlew to force county officials to stop construction. On Monday, attorney Joe Brandon Jr. again argued in favor of that petition.

Murfreesboro mosque

“It’s my duty to direct the county to recognize the voided nature of the matters addressed at that meeting,” Corlew said. Corlew has repeatedly suggested that the county could remedy the situation by holding another meeting on the construction plans, this time giving the public more notice. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Number of mosques in U.S. nearly doubles since 9/11

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes are our helmets, the minarets are our swords, and the faithful are our army."

—Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Prime Minister of Turkey

According to Gallup:Nearly 50 Million Worldwide Planning to Migrate Soon

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Of the roughly 630 million of the world's adults who desire to move to other countries, less than one-tenth of them -- about 48 million adults -- tell Gallup they are planning to move in the next 12 months. Less than half of those who are planning to move -- about 19 million adults -- are taking necessary steps such as applying for visas or residency and purchasing tickets. 

Potential migrants in the Middle East and North Africa were the most likely worldwide to say they plan to leave their countries permanently in the next 12 months. While more than one in five adults (21%) in the Middle East and North Africa overall said they would migrate permanently to another country if they had the chance, one in six of them said they were planning to do so in the near term.

Of the 100 mosques surveyed, 51% had texts on site rated as severely advocating violence; 30% had texts rated as moderately advocating violence; and 19% had no violent texts at all.

Mosque building is how Islam spreads...'If you build it they will come', and they will keep coming..Stop mosque building and slow or stop the spread of Islam...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Quick Question?

Muslims refer to Jesus as Isa al-Masih, the last suggesting a corruption of "Messiah". So, if this forgery has Jesus saying that Jesus is not the Messiah, but Muhammad is, would this be another contradiction of Islamic doctrine?

There is only one Absolute and that is the HOLY WORD OF GOD.

Vote in November to oust Obama

Tags: 2012, Election, Islam, Judge, Mosque, Muslim, Obama, TN

Views: 2726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Muslims can block streets to put their rugs down and pray. It happens in England and I am sure it will be a court challenge here soon. We have so many liberal judges, some Muslims, that I can see where this is going. I commend the judge for having the backbone to say no.

When will people learn that islam is NOT a religion, it is a political lifestyle. Our Constitution protects everyone’s right to worship as they please and I will defend our Constitution with my last breath. However, I will not lift a finger to defend islam. Anyone wishing to practice islam is more than welcome to move to the Middle East or France or some other country that doesn't care about protecting their way of life. No, I did not forget about capitalization, it was done to show my respect and/or scorn. When the time comes to play cowboys and muslim, I will be ready to ride like a cowboy. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

disclosure: below i do talk about religion.

I agree, it is not a religion and anyone that attends a church and/or synagogue and if they have CHRISLAM, they need to leave fast.  Muslim Brotherhood, CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations<which is a front to hezbollah and muslim brotherhood people), and what they have done, is take our bible and then every other page it is the koran.  They have the two together...

Muslim is not a religion of peace, it is a religion of war, and also allah is not the same as the One True Living G-D.  The G-d who created heaven and earth.  This is Judeo/Christian is the same G-d.  They believe that yes, Jesus will come back with their messiah Mahdi, and that (issa, their word for Jesus) Jesus will then say, he lied about everything, that there was no cross, that he did not raise in 3 days from death, and that now he will go out and convert all the non-believers to islam, and that Jesus, will cut heads off if they do not convert.

Now isnt that ironic how their mahdi would be our antichrist???  And for any muslim to deny this is  a liar.  It is throughout their koran...  And I do beleive that if obama does not win this election, that he will do something that would require his leadership (world leadership), like the UN. He see's himself as a savior...I see him as a possible candidate for the antichrist role. *ponders

/charmm

Islam is no more a religion, than scientology. They were both dreamed up by one man, in one lifetime. The ramblings of a disenfranchised fools and perverts. The only reason Islam has gotten so much traction, is because 80% of all muslims are functionally illiterate.

Radical Islam is a evil cult !!!!

yep and if Obama has his way AMERICA will become ISLAMICA in short order.

Here come the Judge!  You go guy!  Doing right, you cannot loose!

MARY S , I AM LARRY NIEMAN , A UNITED STATES VETERAN, AND A TEA PARTY MEMBER, AND I CAN SEE A CIVIL WAR ON THE HORIZON, THESE ISLAMIC MUSLIMS HAVE TO GO, AND I MEAN NOW, YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT OBAMA AND HIS FATHER WERE OR ARE MUSLIM, SO WHEN WORLD WAR 111 STARTS, IT WILL BE BETWEEN ISRAEL AND IRAN, WELL, IRAN IS MOSTLY MUSLIM, SO IF OBAMA IS STILL PRESIDENT, HE WILL BACK IRAN, BUT IF ROMNEY IS PRESIDENT , HE WILL BACK ISRAEL. SO ROMNEY IS THE BEST PICK WE HAVE FOR NOW, SO, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP, PLEASE JOIN THE TEA PARTY MOVEMENT, IT IS FREE, AND THE MORE MEMBERS WE HAVE THE STRONGER WE ARE, AND OBAMA DOES NOT LIKE THE TEA PARTU. WELL , GOD BLESS , LARRY

We have one who has guts to face these criminals. Why aren't the ones that approved this being arrested if they did not follow laws?

First good news I have heard all week.

I believe three of the most important things we should do to Muslims and Islamics are:  

(1) be friendly, and treat them as 1st class citizens to show them a good example of what it is like to be an American; and to fulfill the righteousness of the Ten Commandments  - to Love God (YHWH) and our neighbor as our self.  This is the opposite of the "Shariah Law" that teaches them to treat non-Muslims as 2nd class citizens (ie; make them feel subdued - "dhimmi" - and force them to either be converted, or pay tribute, or be killed.  Our Navy and Marine corps was commissioned over 230 years ago to protect American maritime merchants from Somali pirates (Islamics).

(2) Teach them true American history -  that it was Bible-believing Europeans and Britains (during the 15th-20th centuries AD) that separated themselves by 3000 miles of water to get away from tyrannical religion-controlled governments and government-controlled religions, so they could be free to study the Bible and worship the true God (Elohim, YHWH) and His only begotten Son Jesus Christ.  Bible-believers wrote our Constitution that gave us freedom to become the greatest nation on earth. Islamics didn't do anything to contribute to the greatness of our American Constitutional Republic.

(3) Teach them Bible studies and show them that God's blessings throughout the Old Testament and New Testament came through the blood line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob...to Jesus and His church; not through Abraham and Ishmael, Palestinians … Mohammed. He really screwed up when he mis-quoted the Bible truths and his kids perverted Bible history by writing the Koran.  Too bad there were no real Christians living there during the 7th century that could teach him a Bible study like Phillip taught the Ethiopian in Acts 8:26-39, or conditions in the mid-east would be much better.

Charles, this would be nice if it could be done.  You are never going to convert these people to truth, love, and respect for God or their fellowman.  This is the idealistic way, but I think we have to look at this situation from the realistic view.  They are our enemy.  They think we are their enemy and it is people like Barrack and Michelle that represent leadership that they will follow because they are both Muslim. If Barrack says it....it has to be true.

It has gone to far for to long, and now I'm afraid that before we are through that there will be a lot of blood shed and death. Muslim beliefs are cultest, it isn't a religion.

RSS

Resources and ACTION

FLIP GEAR!

The Case to Impeach Resource:

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service