Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

These are just a few of Obama's quotes. With some of the things he has said I have no clue how we ever voted for him. Oh wait, I know, it's that HOPE-N-CHANGE his first quote, or marbe it should have been, CHANGE-N-HOPE,"Mister President, Please CHANGE our way of life so we can HOPE to fix it in let's say 100 years". Just read and have a good laugh because this just may be the last laugh we have come this November.

1) -We are the ones we have been waiting for. Barack Obama

2) -Change has come to America. Barack Obama

3) You can put lipstick on a pig. It's still a pig. Barack Obama
(In an apparent attack on Republican vice-president nominee Sarah Palin, September 2008.)

4) -I've got two daughters, nine years old and six years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. Barack Obama

5) -I cannot swallow whole the view of Lincoln as the Great Emancipator. Barack Obama

6) -Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain povertyof ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential. Barack Obama

7) -If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. Barack Obama

8) My first job is to say thank you to those who voted me. Those who didn't, I'm going to get your vote next time. Barack Obama

9) -This budget tells our veterans that if they want increased funding for the VA they'll have to pay for it themselves. Barack Obama

10) -We need to internalize this idea of excellence. Not many folks spend a lot of time trying to be excellent. Barack Obama

11) -With the changing economy, no one has lifetime employment. But community colleges provide lifetime employability. Barack Obama

12) What I value most about Pastor Wright is not his day-to-day political advice. He's much more of a sounding board for me to make sure that I am speaking as truthfully about what I believe as possible and that I'm not losing myself in some of the hype and hoopla and stress that's involved in national politics.
Barack Obama.

13) I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear. Barak Obama.

14) I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go. Barak Obama

Read more quotes here:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/barackobama/a/top-10-obama-quote...

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/barack_obama.html

http://www.notable-quotes.com/o/obama_barack.html

http://www.myrkothum.com/top-10-of-barack-obama-quotes-of-change/

Tags: Obama, President, Quotes

Views: 3505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember his saying that he has been in 57 states when I learned that there are 57 states in muslims world. You knew where his mind was then. He is a muslim then, now and always will be.

Will the  military even get to vote this time.  They should be provided with blank forms to send in ahead of time so their vote gets counted.  I am tired of hearing all the excuses politians make on why their ballots don't get sent in on time.  They don't want the military to vote.  I do and there should not be one acceptable excuse.

I 2nd your statement June. there is no reason or excuse our troops shouldn't vote, and have their votes count. In my estimation, their votes should count just as much as the votes of any of us back here at home. After all, they are the ones on the front lines in defense of our freedom wherever in the world they happen to be. They are part of us and of their country, and continue paying the price for all of us.

"Corpseman..."

He never did strike me as one of the brighter crayons in the box. 

Obama is a fraud

Come November - bye bye Barack - and don't come back!

What's up with the homosexual angle?

Ask Larry Sinclair.  Or Larry Bland.  Or Nate Spencer.  Or Donald Young.

Oh, wait...

...Never mind.  They're all dead.

You can still look 'em up on Google, though.

This is all from the FRAUD-IN-CHIEF !

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here
Get Your PAN T-Shirt! 

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service