Discussions

These are just a few of Obama's quotes. With some of the things he has said I have no clue how we ever voted for him. Oh wait, I know, it's that HOPE-N-CHANGE his first quote, or marbe it should have been, CHANGE-N-HOPE,"Mister President, Please CHANGE our way of life so we can HOPE to fix it in let's say 100 years". Just read and have a good laugh because this just may be the last laugh we have come this November.

1) -We are the ones we have been waiting for. Barack Obama

2) -Change has come to America. Barack Obama

3) You can put lipstick on a pig. It's still a pig. Barack Obama
(In an apparent attack on Republican vice-president nominee Sarah Palin, September 2008.)

4) -I've got two daughters, nine years old and six years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. Barack Obama

5) -I cannot swallow whole the view of Lincoln as the Great Emancipator. Barack Obama

6) -Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain povertyof ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential. Barack Obama

7) -If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. Barack Obama

8) My first job is to say thank you to those who voted me. Those who didn't, I'm going to get your vote next time. Barack Obama

9) -This budget tells our veterans that if they want increased funding for the VA they'll have to pay for it themselves. Barack Obama

10) -We need to internalize this idea of excellence. Not many folks spend a lot of time trying to be excellent. Barack Obama

11) -With the changing economy, no one has lifetime employment. But community colleges provide lifetime employability. Barack Obama

12) What I value most about Pastor Wright is not his day-to-day political advice. He's much more of a sounding board for me to make sure that I am speaking as truthfully about what I believe as possible and that I'm not losing myself in some of the hype and hoopla and stress that's involved in national politics.
Barack Obama.

13) I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear. Barak Obama.

14) I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go. Barak Obama

Read more quotes here:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/barackobama/a/top-10-obama-quotes.htm

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/barack_obama.html

http://www.notable-quotes.com/o/obama_barack.html

http://www.myrkothum.com/top-10-of-barack-obama-quotes-of-change/

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Join Patriot Action Network

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

mike commented on Wes McKay's blog post A Very Special Thank You
"Now we need to start a campaign demanding that the Human Trafficker-in-Chief resign...or be prosecuted for violation of oath of office and high crimes and misdemeanors !...effective immediately !"
20 minutes ago
mike commented on Guardian Eagle's blog post Obamacare offers firms $3,000 incentive to hire illegals over native-born workers
"In addition to this they automatically qualify for SS / MEDICARE / MEDICAID / OBOLACARE !...THIS will cost over 4 Trillion dollars to the American tax payer...We should be calling for the " Human Trafficker in Chief  " to resign effective immediatel…"
23 minutes ago
MOTUS posted a discussion
I don’t know about everybody else, butt I’m suffering from a case of PTSD  - Post Thanksgiving Stuffing Disorder. I’m in serious need of some rest and recuperation. So what do you say we play a little game?The rules are simple: after eating your lef…
24 minutes ago
Mark Beilskyte posted blog posts
31 minutes ago
Mark Beilskyte, Alice Dice, Nicholas Gasaway and 3 more joined Patriot Action Network
1 hour ago
The Voice of Reason posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Wes McKay replied to MOTUS's discussion Thanksgiving 2014
"'' F A N T A S T I C ''
AND
'' A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING DAY TO ALL ''"
3 hours ago
Wes McKay replied to MOTUS's discussion Thanksgiving 2014
""
3 hours ago
More…