These are just a few of Obama's quotes. With some of the things he has said I have no clue how we ever voted for him. Oh wait, I know, it's that HOPE-N-CHANGE his first quote, or marbe it should have been, CHANGE-N-HOPE,"Mister President, Please CHANGE our way of life so we can HOPE to fix it in let's say 100 years". Just read and have a good laugh because this just may be the last laugh we have come this November.
1) -We are the ones we have been waiting for. Barack Obama
2) -Change has come to America. Barack Obama
3) You can put lipstick on a pig. It's still a pig. Barack Obama
(In an apparent attack on Republican vice-president nominee Sarah Palin, September 2008.)
4) -I've got two daughters, nine years old and six years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. Barack Obama
5) -I cannot swallow whole the view of Lincoln as the Great Emancipator. Barack Obama
6) -Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain povertyof ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential. Barack Obama
7) -If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. Barack Obama
8) My first job is to say thank you to those who voted me. Those who didn't, I'm going to get your vote next time. Barack Obama
9) -This budget tells our veterans that if they want increased funding for the VA they'll have to pay for it themselves. Barack Obama
10) -We need to internalize this idea of excellence. Not many folks spend a lot of time trying to be excellent. Barack Obama
11) -With the changing economy, no one has lifetime employment. But community colleges provide lifetime employability. Barack Obama
12) What I value most about Pastor Wright is not his day-to-day political advice. He's much more of a sounding board for me to make sure that I am speaking as truthfully about what I believe as possible and that I'm not losing myself in some of the hype and hoopla and stress that's involved in national politics.
13) I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear. Barak Obama.
14) I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go. Barak Obama
Read more quotes here: