Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

I Tell ya What, this Lady has True Grit...I'd vote for her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[NOTE: The embed code for this video is not compatible with our media, but you can find it at the link below.]

Special Guests: Rep. Michele Bachmann

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Presidential candidate Representative Michele Bachmann is here. Good evening. And before we get to the president's speech tonight, since you are on the House intel committee, I'm curious if there'sanything you can add to the rather distressing news tonight that there is a credible threat, unconfirmed.

REP. MICHELE BACHMANN, R-MINN., PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: Well, of course, it's very serious. And one thing I will say is that the intelligence community is on this. I think the American people should feel onfident that their government is doing everything they can to keep them safe. And this is a very bipartisan issue. There is one issue that I think is -- excels all the rest, and that's keeping the American people safe. Both Democrats and Republicans are on the same page. We want the people safe, and the people who need to be doing their job are.

VAN SUSTEREN: You know, there's a conflict between determining, like, how do you tell the American people so they're vigilant and help, and how do you not scare them to death and how you not scare them to death so next time, when you do have information to tell them when they should be on alert, they don't think, We already heard that.

BACHMANN: Well, you're right. You don't want to be crying wolf when there's nothing going on. But clearly, something is going on. And so I think it's important again for people to be smart, to be wise. If you see something, you should say something. So use your head in these situations and keep alert.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, the president's speech tonight, what did you think? I mean, I can guess, but go ahead. Tell me.

BACHMANN: Well, it wasn't a plan, it was a political speech. And I think -- my bottom line is, so what's new about what we heard? The president gave no new ideas. And I think the real problem is that, again, this was political. And I'm a business person. I'm a former federal tax lawyer. What we needed is what works in the economy. We didn't have an economic speech, we had a political speech.

We need to do what works because quite simply, to extend payroll tax deductions -- there's no credible supporting evidence that shows that created any new jobs. Not only that, extending the unemployment benefits -- if you look at the president's own new economic adviser, he said in two different studies that the longer you keep people on unemployment, the less likely it is they're going to find a job. That doesn't work. More stimulus? Do we really need "son of stimulus"? We passed a trillion dollars in stimulus. Will billions more do the job? There is nothing new here!

VAN SUSTEREN: I suppose (INAUDIBLE) if you look for the sort of the silver lining, I think it sort of puts everybody's feet to the fire that -- you know, that, you know, something's got to be done, whether you're a Republican...

BACHMANN: Absolutely.

(CROSSTALK)

VAN SUSTEREN: Because you know what? I don't...

BACHMANN: But not this.

VAN SUSTEREN: I -- I don't -- I don't think a lot of...

BACHMANN: He kept saying, "Hurry, hurry." How many times did he say, "Pass the plan"?

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, you know what?

BACHMANN: I hope Congress doesn't pass this plan!

VAN SUSTEREN: Every time he said -- every time he said, Pass the plan, I thought, Why didn't you -- why didn't he give us the plan before he went on vacation, number one.

BACHMANN: Well, of course.

VAN SUSTEREN: And number two, I thought, If you really do have a plan, we need the whole plan and why are you holding off...

(CROSSTALK)

BACHMANN: There still is no plan!

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2011/09/09/bachmann-oba...

LINK TO FULL ARTICLE AND VIDEO:

www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2011/09/09/bachmann-obama-pres...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Folks, even a "Moderate", Left-of-Center tv host gets that ObaMarxist does NOT have a plan.

"Moderates" and even some Liberals, are NOT covering for "The One" anymore. The pile of atrocities has mounted too high for them to ignore anymore.

Fellow Conservatives, what we need to DO is keep putting these things out into the Public Arena...make a big to do about it...and then let it blow up in the Libs faces.

My Motto:

Be Conservative.

WIN.

-Admin II Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

"Disobedience to tyrants is Obedience to God." -Benjamin Franklin.

Tags: Conservatism+Works, Conservative, Constitution, Constitutionalism, Liberalism+EVIL, Marxism+WRONG, Patriot

Views: 2544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...IT IS like a cult following...

I like A LOT of what Ron Paul says too, and he always gets lots of applause, but at the same time his foreign policy stance is quite radical for where we are right now....so he is dangerous because of that.  But, I am not convinced he wants to be president.  He loves his country and the Constitution and runs trying to be heard.  However, the elites don't want THAT much freedom, so they ridicule him, trying to make him appear senile.  I wish it were Rand running, instead of Ron.  I am afraid Mitt will bethe nominee....so, our goal should be to get as many Tea Party candidates in the Senate and house as humanly possible.  Get that *%#@$ Reid out of the lead position in the Senate.  But we don't want O'Connell in there, either.  (If Ron Paul did happen to get elected as PRES, he would be "incapacitated" immediately, before he could expose the,Fed RES so he would need a GOOD VP).

P, I think you are beginning to stutter like Paul!

I respect your opinion.  I frequently really like some of what Paul says, but when I'm watching him there are just too many times that he starts rambling incoherently.  That may just be a speech pattern, or emotion getting the best of him, but it's enough for me to cringe at the idea of him being president.  Along with that, his positions on the border/amnesty, iran/nukes, and earmarks don't make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Now, if you're talking secretary of the treasury, I'm right there with ya'.  Maybe his son will be running someday, and I'm much more comfortable with him.

Lothar, Consider this,

THIS is what John Adams AND Thomas Jefferson SAID and DID...it is 100% the EXACT OPPOSITE of what Ron Paul says:

Terrorism and the New American Republic

In 1786, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson met with Arab diplomats from Tunis, who were conducting terror raids and piracy against American ships.

History records them as the Barbary Pirates. In fact, they were blackmailing terrorists, hiding behind a self-serving interpretation of their Islamic faith by embracing select tracts and ignoring others.  Borrowing from the Christian Crusades of centuries past, they used history as a mandate for doing the western world one better.  The quisling European powers had been buying them off for years.

On March 28, 1786 Jefferson and Adams detailed what they saw as the main issue:

“We took the liberty to make some inquiries concerning the Grounds of their pretensions to make war upon a Nation who had done them no Injury, and observed that we considered all mankind as our Friends who had done us no wrong, nor had given us any provocation.  The Ambassador answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

Thomas Jefferson wanted a military solution, but decades of blackmailing the American Republic and enslaving its citizens would continue until the new American nation realized that the only answer to terrorism was force.

"There's a temptation to view all of our problems as unprecedented and all of our threats as new and novel," says George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley. Shortly after the terror attacks of Sept. 11, Turley advised some members of Congress who were considering a formal declaration of war against the suspected perpetrators. He invoked the precedent of the Barbary pirates, saying America had every right to attack and destroy the terrorist leadership without declaring war.

"Congress did not actually declare war on the pirates," Turley wrote in a memo, "but 'authorized' the use of force against the regencies after our bribes and ransoms were having no effect. This may have been due to an appreciation that a declaration of war on such petty tyrants would have elevated their status. Accordingly, they were treated as pirates and, after a disgraceful period of accommodation, we hunted them down as pirates."

Because of their outlaw conduct, pirates -- and modern-day terrorists -- put themselves outside protection of the law, according to military strategy expert Dave McIntyre, a former dean at the National War College. "On the high seas if you saw a pirate, you sank the b******," he says. "You assault pirates, you don't arrest pirates."

Shoot first, ask questions later. Wanted: Dead or alive. Such is our official policy regarding Osama bin Laden, the most infamous outlaw of the era.

One of the enduring lessons of the Barbary campaigns was to never give in to outlaws, whether you call them pirates or terrorists. In the late 1700s, America paid significant blackmail for peace -- shelling out $990,000 to the Algerians alone at a time when national revenues totaled just $7 million.

"Too many concessions have been made to Algiers," U.S. consul William Eaton wrote to the Secretary of State in 1799. "There is but one language which can be held to these people, and this is terror."

Michael G. Leventhal

Editor & Publisher DOJgov.net

My Motto:

Be Conservative.

WIN.

Mary, I agree.

Ron Paul says a lot of great stuff in his speeches (inbetween rambling and going on about all the stuff you just mentioned)...but when you look at Ron Paul's ACTIONS, HIS VOTING RECORD...well a vastly different picture emerges.

Case Points.

1. Ron Paul will deliberately and regularly put EAR-MARK/PORK BARREL SPENDING INTO A BILL HE KNOWS WILL PASS...and then vote against the bill! So win the bill FULL of the PORK RP put in it passes he can tell one side "I voted against pork." and tell the other side "I brought home the bacon." !

2. Yeah Ron Paul has said we need to secure our borders...yep, and Ron Paul also said that building THE BORDER SECURITY FENCE ALONG OUR ENTIRE BORDER "was NOT that important" AND Ron Paul FALSELY accused Constitutionalists of being jealous racists because we were against giving in-state tuition to ILLEGALS...Ron Paul then mocked Constitutionalists and said we were jealous because we can't speak two languages like the ILLEGALS can!!

3. Ron Paul not only wants to cut-and-run, just like the late John Murtha, and SURRENDER to a enemy we've DEFEATED, but Ron Paul's Foreign Policy would have us wait for a WMD 9-11 BEFORE we did anything!! Utter genocidal insanity! And it is also 100% out of step with what TWO of America's TOP Founding Fathers said and did, see:

www.dojgov.net/Liberty_Watch.htm

and

www.paxamerica.org/2007/02/25/usa-patriot-act-effective-preventive-...

4. Lastly, Ron Paul has a 67% APPROVAL RATING FROM BOTH THE MARXIST ACLU & THE NEA!! Code-Pink and StormFront both love Ron Paul...yeah, RP says words that he does not approve of them...but his actions and voting record apparently are pleasing to these Marxist groups anyway.

My Motto:

Be Conservative.

WIN.

What baggage? A couple gaffes? Bachmann is calm, cool, collected, and articulate. It pisses me off the way she's being discounted. Why exactly? Ron Paul is way left with his foreign policy. I agree with most other things he says but when he starts talking foreign policy he loses me. Bachmann has a core I don't see in Romney. Perry I'm undecided. If Bachmann isn't the nominee I'll vote for whomever isn't Obama but I won't pound the pavement or volunteer like I would for Michele.
I agree Brad...the media and liberals( oops they are the same ) are Sarah Palining her the same as they did the conservative women running for senator in nevada and delaware........ you keep repeating a lie over and over and over and over on every news channel 24/7 and people begin to believe it.  How about the one about how smart  BO is....where is there any proof of this...what were his grades in high school  or college....people can check out mine or yours if they want ...but his records  are sealed,,,why? During the election he said he'd been to 57 states and had 2 more to go...... real bright ...Huh?   I also will vote for  ABO
for some reason the media and the democrats both seem to have a issue with a woman beein president, this is not only a thing with palin they also did their best to make sure hillary didnt get the nomination !
Yeah, they want the women to be behind the men.  What does that remind you of?

Brad...simply "FTW"...For The WIN!

My Motto:

Be Conservative.

WIN.

Ron Paul?? Seriously!  He has a record,  but he also espouses some very crazy foreign policy as well as some very interesting things that were said during the debate!  However, it sounds like there are a ton of fired up people out there,and that is great!  We need to keep that fire going and pass along our enthusiasm (or panic) to everyone else!  Our slogan is just like someone else said, anyone but Obama!  We will rally around anyone as long as he is not elected!  No one could do worse!  There are too many things that will need to be undone!  We need one another and we need to rally around our common purpose defeating Obama and restoring this nation to one nation under God....

P. Gillenwater,

Just asking some questions like I asked Mark...

1. WHAT is the "baggage" with Michelle Bachmann?

2. WHY is Perry "dead in the water" in YOUR view?

3. WHY does Cain "not have a chance"?

4. Have YOU been to and read:  http://resistance.ning.com/forum/topics/in-his-own-wordshis-voting  yet?

5. WHAT is it about Ron Paul that makes YOU think all those things you said about him?

Just asking...

htttp://resistance.ning.com/forum/topics/constitutional-conservatism

http://resistance.ning.com/forum/topics/constitutional-conservatism

My Motto:

Be Conservative.

WIN.

RSS

Blog Posts

CALLING ON LOUISIANA - SEND MARY LANDRIEU HOME

Posted by Marlene Hessler on September 2, 2014 at 8:29am

GOP, Are You Ready To Reach Out to Blacks Yet?

Posted by Lloyd Marcus on September 2, 2014 at 7:34am — 11 Comments

Tuesday Morning Edition

Posted by Rudy on September 2, 2014 at 7:30am — 4 Comments

Persistance - "We all toughed it out"

Posted by Prof. Charles Xavier on September 1, 2014 at 9:00pm — 9 Comments

Our Country

Posted by William Smith on September 1, 2014 at 6:39pm — 2 Comments

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service