Newest Activity

Michele Bachmann First To Make Illegal Immigration Top Issue for 2012

America's largest political action committee addressing illegal immigration is issuing public thanks to presidential candidate Michele Bachmann for becoming the first candidate of 2012 to make border security and illegal immigration control a top issue.

The Associated Press reports on April 16 that Bachmann made illegal immigration an issue in Greenville, SC as part of her three state tour.

Michele Bachmann is reported to have said "lax enforcement of immigration laws was a threat to the nation's security. She agreed with a town hall questioner at a Greenville stop that U.S. troops should be redeployed from South Korea to south Texas."

The report also states that Bachmann said "The problem has been in our unwillingness to enforce the laws that are on the books." and "How do you solve it? You build a barrier, a fence, a wall — whatever you want to call it. You build it...As president of the United States, every mile, every yard, every foot, every inch will be covered on that southern border."

Access entire article at...
http://www.alipac.us/article6500.html

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Join Patriot Action Network

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Concerned Pat, Mike Conlisk, John Schmalstieg and 10 more joined Patriot Action Network
17 minutes ago
William Beattie, Mike Conlisk, John Schmalstieg and 6 more joined Texas Patriots
26 minutes ago
Doug Boude replied to Doug Boude's discussion The Christian-based, strangely legal alternative to Obamacare: Health Co-ops!
"Oh yes, speaking of that, I should mention that joining the coop requires you to get a letter signed by a faith leader (pastor, etc.) stating that you are active in your faith. So there is that. If you're not going to church, a little pew time sure…"
49 minutes ago
Forest Gump replied to Doug Boude's discussion The Christian-based, strangely legal alternative to Obamacare: Health Co-ops!
"I should say that was why they were exempted and available today."
53 minutes ago
Forest Gump replied to Doug Boude's discussion The Christian-based, strangely legal alternative to Obamacare: Health Co-ops!
"When Obamacare was signed into law it exempted faith-based health cooperatives.  That is why they exist.  However we must be ever vigilant to keep this exemption in place while Obamacare exists."
54 minutes ago
Kenneth M. Fisher commented on Eric Odom's blog post POLL: Should We Join the Movement to Defeat John Boehner as Speaker of the House in January?
"Actually, even when I was an elected official, I vehemently questioned the misuse of the title "Honorable"!  That should be something that is actually earned by your conduct in Office, not just by getting enough votes to be elected.  I actually had…"
54 minutes ago
Doug Boude posted a discussion
I'm no expert, so I'll keep this brief and include just enough info so that you can do your own googling and discover the details on your own. Normal people do not like to be mandated to do anything, let alone to purchase a product they may or may n…
1 hour ago
Forest Gump and Jann01 joined The Patriot Caucus
1 hour ago
More…

PAN on Facebook