Newest Activity

Michele Bachmann First To Make Illegal Immigration Top Issue for 2012

America's largest political action committee addressing illegal immigration is issuing public thanks to presidential candidate Michele Bachmann for becoming the first candidate of 2012 to make border security and illegal immigration control a top issue.

The Associated Press reports on April 16 that Bachmann made illegal immigration an issue in Greenville, SC as part of her three state tour.

Michele Bachmann is reported to have said "lax enforcement of immigration laws was a threat to the nation's security. She agreed with a town hall questioner at a Greenville stop that U.S. troops should be redeployed from South Korea to south Texas."

The report also states that Bachmann said "The problem has been in our unwillingness to enforce the laws that are on the books." and "How do you solve it? You build a barrier, a fence, a wall — whatever you want to call it. You build it...As president of the United States, every mile, every yard, every foot, every inch will be covered on that southern border."

Access entire article at...
http://www.alipac.us/article6500.html

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Virgil Pattarino posted a blog post
As far back as I can remember, I have always had the ability to detect duplicity or hypocrisy in the public arena. I guess if I was a superhero, I would be Captain Obvious.  And, if I were to have a super suit, it would have to have a cape.  I just…
2 hours ago
Frederick Meekins posted a blog post
The cover of the 3/2/15 edition of Businessweek depicts Tony the Tiger in a gas mask recoiling in horror at the sight of the frosted flakes he has shilled for decades.Reworking his classic catchphrase, he declares, “THEY'RE GR-R-ROSS!”Additional cop…
3 hours ago
Rudy and Ronald Whitt are now friends
5 hours ago
Rudy posted a discussion
Iranian Valerie Jarrett – Forget About NetanyahuAnd Regime Giving Iran Nukes,nObama Has A New Global Welfare ProgramRick Wells     (rickwells.us) - Benjamin Netanyahu has focused unwanted attention on the stumblebums nObama and Hanoi Kerry and their…
6 hours ago
Rudy posted blog posts
9 hours ago
MOTUS posted a discussion
How ironic.The only evidence to survive the great Obama pre-presidential document purge of 2006-2008 was an article in the March,1983 Columbia student newspaper on the benefits of a nuclear free world.  How it slipped past the purginators is a myste…
11 hours ago
Rudy commented on Rudy's blog post Wednesday Morning - The Front Page Cover
"Brock
Yes it is a sad affair. Once in majority, in which they have in both houses, they do nothing. Oh yes, they do something  --  both McCon-nelly and backstabber Boehner hold hands and cave."
12 hours ago
John replied to Virginia Gomez's discussion HAS ANYONE READ THIS? COUNTRY WITHIN A COUNTRY
"We get alerts from a site - - prayfor.us    and just yesterday this information came up as an alert for people to call and stop this.  Here is the first part of the alert....
Patriots who listened in on a conference call between White House official…"
12 hours ago
More…

PAN on Facebook