Newest Activity

Michele Bachmann First To Make Illegal Immigration Top Issue for 2012

America's largest political action committee addressing illegal immigration is issuing public thanks to presidential candidate Michele Bachmann for becoming the first candidate of 2012 to make border security and illegal immigration control a top issue.

The Associated Press reports on April 16 that Bachmann made illegal immigration an issue in Greenville, SC as part of her three state tour.

Michele Bachmann is reported to have said "lax enforcement of immigration laws was a threat to the nation's security. She agreed with a town hall questioner at a Greenville stop that U.S. troops should be redeployed from South Korea to south Texas."

The report also states that Bachmann said "The problem has been in our unwillingness to enforce the laws that are on the books." and "How do you solve it? You build a barrier, a fence, a wall — whatever you want to call it. You build it...As president of the United States, every mile, every yard, every foot, every inch will be covered on that southern border."

Access entire article at...
http://www.alipac.us/article6500.html

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Join Patriot Action Network

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Ruth Barnhart, Sarah oparah, Douglas McPueth and 25 more joined Patriot Action Network
1 hour ago
Rudy posted discussions
1 hour ago
Douglas McPueth updated their profile
2 hours ago
mike commented on Eric Odom's blog post Anti-Gun Activists Want Health Insurance Rates Hiked for Gun Owners
"Maybe we should start forming Militia's all over this country to demonstrate to the Reprobates in D.C. that this is still a Constitutional Republic and we intend to keep it that way !"
2 hours ago
Keith McPhee commented on Eric Odom's blog post Anti-Gun Activists Want Health Insurance Rates Hiked for Gun Owners
"I haven't been asked yet, but if and when I do get questioned about guns in my house I'm just going to tell them is none of their business what I own or don't own.
If anyone needs to be taxed more it should be all the democrats in the country, lower…"
2 hours ago
Patricia A. Peloquin commented on Lloyd Marcus's blog post Sarah Palin Too Toxic for 2016?
"I don't believe she is too toxic. Thanks, Rafael Muniz, for posting the clip where former Obama Green Czar and Dem activist Van Jones, admits on CNN that he and the Dems were "shaking in our boots" after seeing Palin at the Republican convention. (I…"
3 hours ago
Jim Kearney Jr commented on Eric Odom's blog post Anti-Gun Activists Want Health Insurance Rates Hiked for Gun Owners
"Considering you have a better chance of dying from malpractice than from 'gun violence', Maybe doctors should be subsidizing our insurance premiums.
8^ I"
3 hours ago
jimmy l.faulkner commented on Eric Odom's blog post Anti-Gun Activists Want Health Insurance Rates Hiked for Gun Owners
""shall not infringe" eludes these gutteral reprobates !"
3 hours ago
More…

PAN on Facebook