Newest Activity

Here is the story of how a mother and homemaker in Washington State stood up to challenge the identity fraud of Barack Obama. Learn how she paid a price for her courage to run the president through E-Verify.

This should be Front page stuff………

This is very frightening big time. I will never have any respect for Obama at all. It is a shame about how corrupt our government has become.

America is done. Our leaders are crony scum. The military leaders are wimp-less hacks and unstudied. The citizens are arming up like no other country in history.

We know the press/media is complicit in this fraud’s illegal holding of the office of POTUS..so tell me. How does a person get this info out??

WHY cant they march right down with an arrest order and put his lyiing chump in jail??

People with the money and power to expose this fraud have tried and look where it has gotten us to. I AM willing to lay my life on the line to get this pervert out of office..but that's not going to be enough. All these congress critters talk tough but someone has put the tape over their mouths for a reason wouldn't you think? Its absolutely ludicrous that these people REFUSE to indict this criminal in our White House. Our values and the Rule of Law only apply to those trying to expose him? We need millions of us to march on the WHITE HOUSE and arrest him ourselves.

“Someone that has a lot to say about this subject these Days are taking their Lives in their Own Hands!!

Obama has the money and power backing him so all he has to do is what he is told. I believe he will remain in charge. Due to voter fraud placing Obama in office 2 times I am sure the Democrats will take control of Congress after the 2014 elections. Then Obama will appoint his Supreme Court Justices and that will be the last nail in America’s coffin. I do not think anything or anyone can stop the Obama machine. I also believe the only reason he is sending planes and tanks to the Middle East is to help wipe Israel off the map. The US will be next.

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Craig Andresen posted a blog post
By Craig Andresen – The National Patriot and Right Side Patriots on cprworldwidemedia.netThe ‘deal’ was kept quiet. The terms OF the ‘deal’ were undisclosed despite assurances that ALL terms of ANY dealings WOULD be disclosed.The ‘deal’ has now been…
2 hours ago
The Voice of Reason posted a blog post
  THE LONGER I HAVE BEEN WRITING… THE MORE I AM ASKED, “IF THIS WERE TRUE, IT WOULD BE ON FOX NEWS OR SOMETHING,” SO I THINK IT’S TIME TO ADDRESS THE PINK ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM! WHY IS ALTERNATIVE MEDIA SO IMPORTANT? ASK ANDEW BREITBART!  CITIZEN JOU…
8 hours ago
The Voice of Reason posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Daniel John Sobieski posted a blog post
April 26, 2015The IRS vs. the ChurchBy Daniel John SobieskiThe IRS targeting of Tea Party and other conservative groups prior to the 2012 election was an unconscionable abuse of power for which accountability and punishment have been noticeably abse…
15 hours ago
Rudy replied to Rudy's discussion Lawsuit Exposes Clinton Cash Machine
"Marlene
More needs to be investigated. Open the flood gates!!"
16 hours ago
Dom Mosqq updated their profile photo
16 hours ago
Dom Mosqq updated their profile
16 hours ago
MOTUS posted a discussion
The Nerd Prom is always highly anticipated around here. Will BO’s joke writers be as good as Jon Stewarts? Will TOTUS scroll them slowly enough for Big Guy to read? Who will Lady M wear and will she make both the “Best” and “Worst” dressed lists? Al…
18 hours ago
More…

PAN on Facebook