Newest Activity

Here is the story of how a mother and homemaker in Washington State stood up to challenge the identity fraud of Barack Obama. Learn how she paid a price for her courage to run the president through E-Verify.

This should be Front page stuff………

This is very frightening big time. I will never have any respect for Obama at all. It is a shame about how corrupt our government has become.

America is done. Our leaders are crony scum. The military leaders are wimp-less hacks and unstudied. The citizens are arming up like no other country in history.

We know the press/media is complicit in this fraud’s illegal holding of the office of POTUS..so tell me. How does a person get this info out??

WHY cant they march right down with an arrest order and put his lyiing chump in jail??

People with the money and power to expose this fraud have tried and look where it has gotten us to. I AM willing to lay my life on the line to get this pervert out of office..but that's not going to be enough. All these congress critters talk tough but someone has put the tape over their mouths for a reason wouldn't you think? Its absolutely ludicrous that these people REFUSE to indict this criminal in our White House. Our values and the Rule of Law only apply to those trying to expose him? We need millions of us to march on the WHITE HOUSE and arrest him ourselves.

“Someone that has a lot to say about this subject these Days are taking their Lives in their Own Hands!!

Obama has the money and power backing him so all he has to do is what he is told. I believe he will remain in charge. Due to voter fraud placing Obama in office 2 times I am sure the Democrats will take control of Congress after the 2014 elections. Then Obama will appoint his Supreme Court Justices and that will be the last nail in America’s coffin. I do not think anything or anyone can stop the Obama machine. I also believe the only reason he is sending planes and tanks to the Middle East is to help wipe Israel off the map. The US will be next.

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

The Voice of Reason posted a blog post
 LET ME BE CLEAR… THIS IS NOT ABOUT OBAMA’S SEXUALITY, BUT RATHER ABOUT A LIBERAL PRESS, AND  A DEMOCRATIC PARTY SO DESPERATE TO ELECT THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, THEY DID ZERO DUE DILIGENCE ON THE MAN! IT IS ALSO A TESTAMENT TO OBAMA'S MENTAL CONDIT…
1 hour ago
John Pastirchak commented on Rudy's blog post Friday Afternoon - The Front Page Cover
"Rudy--
The reason Republicans capitulated is the minority voice of Democrats blocking the vote.  The obstruction could have been halted with the Simple Majority option Mitch McCopOut refuses to invoke. 
Just as disturbing is the reason behind the re…"
3 hours ago
Red_Dirt commented on Larry Holland's blog post RIP USA- 1776-2015
"JEB : CPAC : "Fund DHS. Defund Amnesty."
 DHS is public employment. No brain for JEB. Stick up for one federal agency, and win the support of all of them. Karl Rove told him that.  JEB knows the voters do not approve of Obama's amnesty order. That's…"
6 hours ago
Rudy posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Brock Peterman commented on Ralph V. Cutolo's blog post BARRY'S Treasury won't explain decision to make $3 billion in Obamacare payments????
"Corrupt from top to bottom and from beginning till it ends.  Several people warned you of this before it was passed so we could find out what was in it."
12 hours ago
MOTUS posted a discussion
I’ve been perplexed for six years as to why Hillary-the-Inevitable has already been deemed our next president. Likewise, I didn’t understand the Dems insistence on continually pumping up the deflated War on Women balloon and attempting to send it al…
14 hours ago
Ralph V. Cutolo commented on Ralph V. Cutolo's blog post BARRY'S Treasury won't explain decision to make $3 billion in Obamacare payments????
"Hmmmmm!!!!"
15 hours ago
Ralph V. Cutolo posted a blog post
The U.S. Treasury Department has rebuffed a request by House Ways and Means Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan, R- Wis., to explain $3 billion in payments that were made to health insurers even though Congress never authorized the spending through annual appro…
15 hours ago
More…

PAN on Facebook