Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Jimmy Z Show: The Day of Silence Walkout is April 20, 2012 Arlen Specter writing on Elena Kagan refusing to recuse Is Trayvon Martin's reputation being smeared or slandered?

• THE JIMMY Z TUESDAY SHOW™

THE JIMMY Z SHOW INTERVIEW: LAURIE HIGGINS OF THE ILLINOIS FAMILY INSTITUTE
Mark your calendar: The Day of Silence Walkout is April 20, 2012
Arlen Specter writing on Elena Kagan refusing to recuse
Is Trayvon Martin's reputation being smeared or slandered?

TUESDAY Hour One
• The Day of Silence Walkout is April 20, 2012
• Laurie Higgins of the Illinois Family Institute joins me
• Call your schools and find out if they are participating
• Many facets of the homosexual agenda in public schools
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN

TUESDAY Hour Two
• Supreme Court begins hearing Obamacare case
• Arlen Specter writing on Elena Kagan refusing to recuse
• Police information on Trayvon Martin case leaked
• Is Trayvon's reputation being smeared or slandered?
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN

CALL AND COMMENT - ANY TOPIC, ANYTIME: 714-90-JZJZ-1 (714-905-9591)

Tags: arlen, jimmy, kagan, martin, obamacare, specter, trayvon, z

Views: 1773

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kagen should be forced to recluse herself.  She helped write the law and legally shouldn't have a vote on it, if she does we have gone off the cliff.  Trayvor wasn't the innocent little black boy we were told he was.  If his tweets were right I could see him attacking Zimmerman and him having to protect himself from a 6'3" youth with a attitude.  As I understand he didn't chase Trayvor and that the fight was near the SUV which shows Zimmerman could have been attacked as a witness claims.  The family is looking for money off the death of a son, it's money period.  The entire new black panther party should go to jail for the $10,000 reward on Zimmerman.  If I didn't like someone and offered to pay someone to harm him, that would be the same as a contract killing or harm.  Most of them probably know jail already, thugs and gangsters and racist of the highest degree.

Benjamin, You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !!!!

You are right about having done jail time, their great leader has been arrested in Atlanta for being an ex-con carrying a weapon.

Also, Mama Martin is registering her son's name for t-shirts and mugs - I can respect her if she is trying to prevent someone else from misusing her son's memory, but if she's starts selling merchandise - that will sicken me.

You can add Obama to your list: as President he should be trying to help control the situation, not add fuel to the race war fire.

Oh yeah, it's okay for criminal thugs to have weapons... I can see our POTUS now condoning that but let's take guns away from everyone else... everyone that isn't conversative or threatens their reign of power.

This is what I have figured over the years by watching people and listening to events. I don't believe it is the whites who are bigots and prejudice against the African Americans, I believe it is the opposite blacks are constantly striving to stir stink when it doesn't want to stink.  I also don't believe that presidents should have the right to appoint anybody simply for the reason above.

I believe her total arrogance will prevent her from recusing herself especially since 0 made sure she got there and our milk toast RINOs let it happen. Their all in it together. We live in times that will not change unless we start putting God first in our lives on a daily basis.

You cannot slander a dead person.  Under American law the value of your reputation dies with you.

What is this hour of silence? I want in if this is our thing. :)

Why is Kagan or spector allowed to talk? We kicked Spector OUT of PA, why is he still yammering? I am so sick of liberals and their things. Just tired.

I do not understand why she was not made to recuse herself!   Bet if she was a Republican she would have had to.

...A Republican would probably recused him/herself without being asked to do so...

I'd also like to know about the day of silence.

...ME, TOO...

RSS

Resources and ACTION

FLIP GEAR!

The Case to Impeach Resource:

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service