Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Per Patriot Action Network's National Director, Darla Dawald.

Darla expressed shock and outrage at this, so do I.

Well, what is it?

Here-

WND EXCLUSIVE

Sheriff Joe responds to federal lawsuit

DOJ announces plans to file complaint over alleged racial profiling

By, Jerome R. Corsi.

Attorney General Eric Holder today submitted a notice of his Justice Department’s intent to file a lawsuit against Arizona Sheriff Joe Arapaio for alleged racial profiling.

Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse, meanwhile, has found probable cause in its ongoing investigation that Barack Obama’s published birth certificate and Selective Service registration forms are forgeries.

Holder has sought an agreement to establish a court monitor inside Arpaio’s Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office who would clear every decision he makes.

Source- http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/sheriff-joe-says-court-case-is-politics/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two "Say What?!" Moments.

#1. Holder is filing a law suit AGAINST a Law Enforcement Agency (at any level of any type) over alleged racial profiling"?!

[Short Definition. Racial Profiling is simply the taking of many years- decades- of observation, research and study of crime, criminal statistics, and the people who commit crimes and arriving at REAL NUMBERS that say "such-and-such" a group is more likely to hijack jets and fly them into buildings, or "such-and-such" a group is more likely to commit extortion and embezzlement.]

#2. Holder is going to insert a "court monitor" inside Sheriffs Arpaio's Maricopa County Office and this LIBERAL court appointee would "clear EVERY decision SHERIFF Joe Arpaio makes"?!

Well, what are YOUR thoughts about this?

What do YOU have to say about Eric Holder, Attorney General, singling out Sheriff Joe Arpaio like this?

WHO do YOU think will be NEXT?

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer- P.A.N. Admin II.

"Disobedience to tyrants is Obedience to God." -Benjamin Franklin.

Tags: Barack+HUSSEIN+Obama, Conservatism, Constitutionalism, Eric+Holder, Liberalism, Liberty, Sheriff+Joe+Arpaio, The+Rule+of+Law, Tyranny

Views: 2530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eric Holder is the one who is racially discriminating. How dare Holder put a monitor any place.

Holder needs to place that chosen monitor up where the sun doesn't shine!

Boy, do I agree with that.

I read an earlier post on this and esentially Sherrif Joe told idiot Holder to pound sand.  He said he would never turn his office over to the DOJ.  Good for him, bad for Holder.

Yes, of course this is a total outrage, just like so many other of Holder's actions(he is either thoroughly evil, or totally incompetent, or likely both)!  As for who will be next, hopefully NO ONE because he will be gone shortly, with no one of his ilk ever appointed to that position ever again!

Holder needs to be impeached now.  He has stonewalled long enough.  It is time to get him out of there along with all the rest of them.  Leave Sheriff Joe alone.  He is fighting for all of us and they want to discredit him.  Need to stand up for, Joe!!!!!

Why do we all continue to expect anything else except the most 

vile, evil, demonic, ungodly actions from our elected and/or

appointed government officials.

The closer we get to the election, the worst these demon-possed

people will march all us toward their  NWO with the devil himself

in charge. 

I think we need a monitor in Holder's office to make sure he does HIS job! Better yet, boot him out and get a REAL lawman like Mr. Arpaio in there!

Yep. I agree.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer- P.A.N. Admin II.

"Disobedience to tyrants is Obedience to God." -Benjamin Franklin.

That's what I was thinking. Make Arpaio the new Attorney General at the DOJ! What a hoot! You know there would be no more Fast & Furious. Or maybe the Impsector General who would make sure (not make suggestions) the IRS never sends out amy more tax return checks to illegals filing fraud. Instead fine them and kick them out. 

As we've seen so often, the truth is a real b**** to the left. Sheriff Joe will never accept a "monitor" because he would relinquish control over his office. I would love to see this go to court in the hopes the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office could offer their findings into evidence.

It's outrageous -- but not surprising considering the Holder DOJ.  It reeks of intimidation on the part of Holder because of the info that Sheriff Arpaio has on Holder's boss.  Who's next?  That depends on how presidential polling is going by Sept.-Oct.  If polling is favorable to Mitt Romney (and, do I ever HOPE that is the case), then anyone who could be considered a fan of smaller government and more economic freedom will be likely targets by this DOJ.

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service