Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

In an article by author Bojidar Marinov title "Why Aren't All Nations Equally Productive?" Bojidar goes into a good deal of detail on most of the World's largest and/or most popular world-views.

The question as to WHY aren't all nations equal in this regard is posited thusly-

In an article I wrote a while back, “Where Does Productivity Come From,” I pointed to the mechanism for creating greater productivity. Productivity comes from sacrificing present consumption and applying the saved resources to building and improving the production base. There is no other way.

In a private email a reader disagreed somewhat with my article. He said:

“Your analysis is a bit too simplistic. If increasing productivity was so easy, then why aren’t all nations equally productive?”

Source:  http://americanvision.org/3737/why-arent-all-nations-equally-produc...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bojidar then reveals his quite thorough on the world's most popular and larger world-views , we'll look first at Marxism:

"...Marx...  stated bluntly that the answer to the question is beyond the human choice. The economic base of a society blindly follows the technological development of the tools of production, and the social superstructure blindly follows the economic base. The changes in technology are inevitable but their origin is mystical; it’s just one day a nation wakes up having all the necessary conditions, and the Industrial Revolution starts.Just how exactly the conditions happen to come, and why they come to some nations and not to others, no one knows."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But does THAT even make sense?

Does it make sense that some nations "just wake up" and mysteriously "having all the necessary conditions and tools, and the Industrial Revolution just starts"?!

Is Marx right when he asserts that "Economic Productivity and Prosperity are due to just blind chance, dumb luck, and has nothing to do with each human's choices"?!

Really?! 

What do YOU think?

Does that makes sense to YOU?

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer- P.A.N. Admin II.

"Disobedience to tyrants is Obedience to God." -Benjamin Franklin.

P.S.

We'll look at other views as we go along.

Tags: Capitalism, Constitutional+Conservatism, Constitutionalism, Core+Conservatism, Free-Markets, Freedom, Liberty, Principles+Of+Liberty

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In 95 years of marxism in practice it has invariably produced terror, utter poverty, and mass murder. No exceptions!

I like the USA. Marx was never a successful man in his life time. Why? The answer is very simple. His theory doesn't hold up.

Actually, I can't think of anything whatsoever in the Marxist philosophy that makes any real sense!  And, given its horrific record of suffering in every society where it has been tried, I am astonished that there are so many people who still seem to think it still could work if only it were implemented properly!  Oh well, I guess that there is something to be said for the saying that "a good definition of the word insanity is making the same mistake over and over again, and expecting different results"!

And as for "liberty just happening", it certainly didn't just happen here; it was paid for with the blood of way too many of our fine American ancestors on way too many battlefields!!!

I believe that God gives the inspiration for progress. He puts ideas out and whom ever " thinks" of it, takes it seriously, and invents or starts it will be successful.  So many times one or more people will come up with the same idea at nearly the

same time. That is why we have patent laws.  Would it not stand to reason that the most Godly countries would benefit most??

The purpose of Marxism, or any of the other anti-intellectual philosophies is to "live off of someone else". Marx never did anything in his lifetime except live off of Engels. Engels paid for everything. So has most dictators found someone to live off of or live by taking from others because people are afraid to stand up to the bullies. Evil exist and once it learns that mankind is empathetic and feels for others they speak their double negative elaborate not definable language to establish authority and control. Everyone thinks they must know what they are talking about because it makes no sense to me, and we let them go. We are to busy making a living for ourselves and building a family to watch what they are doing.
They just slowing take over by taking everything you have spend your life building. And call it making life FAIR for everyone.

Well said, Joan, well said indeed.

In a nutshell, for a society to produce wealth, and as a result "prosperity", you need the enforcement of property rights (see the work of H. DeSoto), the confidence that the government is going to maintain a foreseeable period of justice and political stability (to allow for investment and risk-taking), and you need the "total amount invested in government" not to be far from the optimum level (see the STING curve). When these conditions happen, then a nation can generate much more wealth than needed, thus raising the standard of living of all. Such "bursts" of prosperity, even when lasting only a few years (Like in post-war Germany, Italy and Japan after "new" governments were created) may bear fruits for generations to come.

Next let me posit from Bojidar Marivov's study this-

An atheist society would believe in the ultimate purposelessness of all life. There are no absolute values, and therefore there are no absolute sanctions. Therefore all economic action must be by default devoid of moral purpose except as far as the immediate survival of the individual is concerned. Even if a few individuals in such a society might be driven to save, invest, and innovate as a whole the society will be directed toward securing only the basic needs and little else. Effort has no ultimate meaning. Communist societies were a perfect example of this.Consistent atheism combined with the ideology of power created economies where all economic action was directed only to securing thepolitical power of individuals or groups over other individual and groups. Productivity was never increased.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, does Atheism make for a sound economic foundation for both Liberty and Productivity (Prosperity)?

Can a system of no absolute right and of no absolute wrong, and absolute standard to rewarded or punished by does that system Liberty and Prosperity/Productivity?

Can a system that has no authority higher than man, any man, really lead to Liberty and Productivity in the economy?

Does not an atheistic system require FORCE to get it's followers to follow?

Aren't these kind of followers actually slaves if they have to have FORCE to participate?

What do you think of this world-view as the foundation and engine of our economy?

I can not imagine people believing that "crap".

...THE weak and the lazy do, because it validates their own failures...

...PROTECTING the weak is one thing, providing them with a "living" is something else entirely...

Helping does equate to enabling, i.e. keeping the poor and helpless poor and helpless.

See:

2 Thessalonians 3:10-12

King James Version (KJV)

10For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

11For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

12Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

AND See-

1 Timothy 5:8

King James Version (KJV)

8But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

RSS

Blog Posts

Tuesday Afternoon Extra

Posted by Rudy on September 2, 2014 at 4:00pm — 1 Comment

GOP, Are You Ready To Reach Out to Blacks Yet?

Posted by Lloyd Marcus on September 2, 2014 at 7:34am — 16 Comments

Tuesday Morning Edition

Posted by Rudy on September 2, 2014 at 7:30am — 7 Comments

Persistance - "We all toughed it out"

Posted by Prof. Charles Xavier on September 1, 2014 at 9:00pm — 10 Comments

Our Country

Posted by William Smith on September 1, 2014 at 6:39pm — 2 Comments

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service