Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

CONTROVERSIAL CAMPAIGN MAILER........‘STOP THE ISLAMIZATION OF AMERICA’

The campaign flyer for Texas Tea Party candidate is controversial to say the least.“Stop the Islamization of America?” Does not play well with some people.But, it’s one of the campaign promises which Texas Tea Party candidate Itamar Gelbman is using to run on, in a decision that is inspiring to the ears of some voters, but earning the admiration of others.

Gelbman, is campaigning against Rep. Joe Bartin in Texas’ 6th District, he does not have exactly the biography you’d expect from any candidate. He says he’s an “Army Lieutenant” running for Congress. What he does not mention is that it's not the United States Army, it’s the Israeli Army.  Though Gelbman is an American citizen and  he was born in New York, and has no problem showing his birth certificate , he grew up in Israel, and served in the Israeli Defense Force,and making it to the rank of Lieutenant in Israel’s Special Forces. According to his campaign bio, he moved back to the United States to work in Security Consulting, and is now running for Congress.

Itamar Gelbman, Texas Congressional Candidate, Enrages Muslim Lobby With Controversial Mailer Promising To Stop the Islamization of America

One Voter had this to say.....

“I would like to ask him how he plans to stop the ‘Islamization of America?’”  asked Jamal Qaddura. “Where is the ‘Islamization of America?’”

Qaddura received one of Gelbman’s campaign cards because he votes Republican in the 6th District. In fact, Qaddura is a precinct chair in the Tarrant County GOP and a frequent spokesman for the Islamic community.

He’s more than a little offended by the Gelbman campaign.

“I simply picked up the phone and called that number,” he said, referring to the number on Gelbman’s mailer. Qaddura said he didn’t hear back from Gelbman.

Although Gelbman claims to have a 100% positive feed back he has made some Enemies. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). Given CAIR’s previous record for defending even Muslims who arguably shouldn’t be defended, you could almost call this the same as putting a political contract on Gelbman’s head.

read more:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/stop-the-islamization-of-america-co...

WHAT SAY YOU?

Tags: America, CAIR, Campaign, Islam, Israel, Texas

Views: 5478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope that Gelbman survives the campaign, er CAIR, but at least his campaign should mostly play well in that part of Texas. 

Halt all building of mosques and no more Muslims into our country until this war is over. Then very very limited of both for many years to come.

The real point here is are you a Christian survivor or denier?

The historical accounts of the twelve spies contained in Numbers 13-14 point out that there were two types of Hebrews at the time of Moses. Courageous Joshua and Caleb represented those who had faith to die for. They realized the power God possessed, and relied entirely on Him to get through the giant obstacles— literally—that stood between them, and the Promised Land. They understood the signs of their times, and the significance of the days they were appointed to. They must have realized the Genesis 15:12-16 prophecy given to Abraham, predicting 400 years of Egyptian servitude had ended. Thus, they recognized the time had come to enter into the Promised Land in fulfillment of part-two of the prophecy.

http://www.prophecydepot.net/2012/the-two-types-of-last-days-christ...

THIS is Islam-

Picture of the Week

It was a rough week for children at the hands of Islamic teachers:
The girl on the left was
burned by a teacher for not praying -
The boy in the middle was
whipped for not memorizing the Quran -
and the 5-year-old on the right was
beaten into a brain damaged coma
 by her father - an Islamic scholar who preached mercy and kindness.

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle.  Those who follow him are ruthless
 to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
  Quran 48:29

2012.05.04 (Makhatchkala, Dagestan) - Rescue workers and civilians are among those bleeding to death in the aftermath of a vicious suicide blast and follow-up bombing.
2012.05.03 (Chamarkand, Pakistan) - Tribal elders are among those taken apart by a Taliban double-bomb attack.
2012.05.02 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - Four children on their way to school are among seven innocents torn to shreds by Fedayeen suicide bombers disguised in burqas.
2012.05.01 (Quetta, Pakistan) - A 14-year-old student is among two civilians killed by a powerful Tehreek-e-Taliban bomb.
2012.05.01 (Dusamareb, Somalia) - Civilians at a cafe are among the casualties of a Shahid suicide bomber, who praised Allah as he detonated.
2012.05.01 (Riyom, Nigeria) - Muslims raid a Christian village, setting fire to homes and shooting those who fled.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.

Source:   www.thereligionofpeace.com

------------------------------------------

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer- P.A.N. Admin II.

"Disobedience to tyrants is Obedience to God." -Benjamin Franklin.

This is not religion. This is stupidity.

you should repost this in a Discussion and let all of our patriots know that this is what Islam is about.

He's developing the right enemies. My answer to Larry's question is a resounding YES!!!

I say I would vote for him.

OK. THE OVER POPULATION OF MUSLIMS IN THE U.S.A. HAS ALREADY STARTED, THE MUSLIM'S SAY THAT BY 2020 THEY WILL HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO VOTE THEMSELVES INTO POWER, SO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NEED TO ''WAKE UP'' WE ALL NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO TO FACE THIS AND MANY MORE PROBLEMS, PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, GO TO ''THE TEA PARTY'' AND JOIN IT. AND START GOING TO THE TEA PARTY MEETINGS. YOU CAN FIND OUT WHERE AND WHEN IN YOUR AREA, THE MORE MEMBERS WE HAVE THE STRONGER WE BECOME, WE ARE FOR SMALLER GOVERNMENT, LOWER TAXES,REDUCE OUR DEFACIT ,ETC. THANK YOU LARRY NIEMAN

STOP THE ISLAMIZATION OF AMERICA  //WHY AND THE HECK NOT?

Has the Tea Party become “POLITICALLY CORRECT” NOW?

I WOULD WISH THAT HIS SERVICE WAS IN THE AMERICAN ARMY BUT HE PROBABLY HAS MORE KNOWLEDGE OF THE ISLAMIC MIND THAN MOST AMERICANS.

(OH,,, HE IS AMERICAN BY THE WAY, HE HAS A VALID BIRTH CERTIFICATE, WHICH IS MORE THAN OBAMA CAN SAY)

My only comment would be to make him give up his dual citizenship, (if he has one),  during his time in Congress, (no dual loyalties).

There's no question about the Islamation of America. It's happening and rather quickly. I personally believe that Obama is more Muslim than he is a OWO guy. As for this candidate, if he's Constitutionally eligible he should run. His background in my opinion sounds pretty good. I like his focus as well. Hey at this point I'd vote for Netanyahu!!

'Bout time someone put that in their platform! I totally commend him

RSS

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service