Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Compassion???

[This is NOT "fanatasy"...this is From Real, Actual Facts and People.]
Libs define compassion DIFFERENTLY than REAL People, i.e. Conservatives/Patriots. Let me 'splain

1. A 15 yr. old goes to work full-time over the summer at a Hospital Cafeteria as a dish-washer, easily puts in 40"+" hours a week. He's making minimum wage.
2. There are taxes taken out- fed, state, local, fica. Money this 15 yr. old WORKED HARD FOR is forcibly taken from him WITHOUT his consent or even being asked. He takes home ONLY about 75-77% of what HE WORKED HARD FOR.
3. That money is given to a welfare cheat/bum from NYC who uses it to take his family of 5 on a VACATION in a NEW CADILAC to DISNEY IN CALIFORNIA...who hits the 15 yr. old's dad up for gas money & food money to get back to NYC.
4. Other of that money is given to a 16 yr. old girl and her ILLIGETIMATE kid to live on (famly threw her out). This 16 yr. old yr. gets HOUSING dollar$, WIC, daycar, dollar$ for gas, utilities...FROM THAT 15 YR. OLD BOYS HARD EARNED PAY.
5. Some of that money is given to a crack prostitute with 3 kids who has a 67 in. plasma screen tv that the 15 yr. old boy PAID FOR WITH HIS tax dollar$ that were TAKEN from him.

The ABOVE is "compassion", "being humane" to a Liberal. Now a Liberal may NOT label themseles a Liberal, no, they may call themselves:
"Compassionate Conservatives"
"Moderates"
Mavericks
Centrists
Populists
Progressives
"non-political"..."whatever"...BUT the fact IS: IF you are NOT Conservative then you are a LIBERAL. Oh, and these terms are ALREADY DEFINED, we DON'T need, want, NOR are we lookng for any RE-defining of the terms Liberal or Conservative. ANY attempt to muudy-the-waters is null-and-void.

- Now, just WHAT IS Liberalism...it IS:
IGNORE, REJECT CONSTITUTION or CONSTITUTION IS "a LIVING Diocument"
PRO-TAX HIKES
BIG GOVERNMENT
GOV. REGULATIONS/REGULATING
ANTI-GUN RIGHTS
ANTI-FAMILY/MARRIAGE
PRO-SODOMY
PRO-ABORTION/BABY MURDER
ANTI-MILITARY/INTEL
ANTI-NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY/SECURITY
PRO-AMNESTY
PRO-OPEN BORDERS
ANTI-CHRIST/ANTI-CHRISTIAN
SECULARIST/ATHEIST
PRO-UNIONS
PRO-ISLAMO JIHADIST
ANTI-AMEICA
ANTI-AMERICAN
ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL/NON-CONSTITUTIONAL
PRO-CRIMINAL RIGHTS
ANTI-VICTIMS RIGHTS...

- That is just the tip of the ice berg with these PERVERTS/Liberals! Below gives further clarification:

www.actforamerica.org/index.php/learn/recent-news
Useful Idiots
This is from commenter "USMCSniper," who replies to a weblog posting by David Horowitz at Front Page Magazine (FPM). In this exceptional essay he describes the nature of the Useful Idiot and shows Islam for what it is at root: "political to the core."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/readBlog.aspx?BLOGID=1043&success

USMCSniper

Useful Idiots

Useful Idiots are naïve, they are FOOLISH, they are IGNORANT OF FACTS, they are UNrealistically idealistic, they are DREAMERS and they are WILLFULLY IN DENIAL or DECEPTIVE. They hail from the ranks of the chronically unhappy. They are anarchists, they are aspiring revolutionaries, they are neurotics who are at war with life, the disaffected alienated from government, corporations, and just about any and all institutions of society. The Useful Idiot can be a billionaire, a movie star, an academe of renown, a politician, or from any other segment of the population. Arguably, THE MOST DANGEROUS VARIANT of the Useful Idiot is the "Politically Correct." He is the master practitioner of EUPHEMISM, HEDGING, DOUBLE TALK, and OUTRIGHT DECEPTION. The Useful Idiot derives satisfaction from being anti-establishment. He finds PERVERSE gratification in aiding the forces that aim to dismantle an existing order, whatever it may be: an order he neither approves of nor feels he belongs to.

The Useful Idiot IS conflicted and DISHONET. He FAILS to look inside himself and discover the causes of his own problems and unhappiness while he readily enlists himself in causes that validate his DISTORTED perception.

Understandably, it is EASIER TO BLAME OTHERS and THE OUTSIDE WORLD than to examine oneself with an eye to self-discovery and self-improvement. Furthermore, criticizing and complaining—LIBERAL practices of the Useful Idiot—require LITTLE talent and energy. The Useful Idiot is a great armchair philosopher and "Monday Morning Quarterback."
-------------------
- THAT IS Liberalism...and it STINKS!

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

www.patriotactionnetwork.com/profiles/blogs/my-sources

Also visit us at:  www.patriotactionnetwork.com/group/thecornerstoneofthenation

An Oasis of Peace, Blessing & Sanity in a World Gone Mad.

Tags: Conservatism, Conservative, Constitution, Constitutional, Constitutionalism, Liberal+Compassion, Marxism, Welfare

Views: 2735

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is another one: Simple but true:

A beautiful fairy appeared one day to a destitute Mexican refugee
outside an Arizona immigration office.

"Good man," the fairy said, "I've been sent here by
President Obama and told to grant you three wishes,
since you just arrived in the United States with your
wife and eight children."

The man told the fairy, "Well, where I come from we don't have
good teeth, so I want new teeth, maybe a lot of gold in them."

The fairy looked at the man's almost toothless grin and -- PING !
--
he had a brand new shining set of gold teeth in his mouth!

"What else?" asked the fairy.
"Two more to go."

The refugee claimant now got bolder. "I need a big house with a three-car
garage in Annapolis on the water with eight bedrooms for my family and the
rest of my relatives who still live in my country... I want to bring them all
to come over here"

--- and -- PING ! -- in the distance there could be seen a beautiful mansion
with a three car garage, a long driveway, and a walkout patio with a BBQ in
an upscale neighborhood overlooking the bay.

"One more wish," said the fairy, waving her wand.

"Yes, one more wish. I want to be like an American with American
clothes instead of these torn clothes, and a baseball cap instead
of this sombrero... And I want to have white skin like Americans"

---and --- PING ! -- The man was transformed -
wearing worn-out jeans, a Baltimore Orioles T-shirt, and a baseball cap.

But he had his bad teeth back and the mansion had disappeared from the horizon.
"What happened to my new teeth?" he wailed.

"And where is my new house?"

THIS IS GOOD . . . . . . . .
NO, ACTUALLY THIS IS VERY GOOD . . . . . .

The fairy said:

"Too bad, Amigo, now that you are a white American,
you have to fend for yourself."

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Both articles are elegantly spoken. Oh that I could translate that to my misled friends

This is AMERICA...not the Middle East...if they want to spread Islam...just don't do it here.  They wouldn't be able to if we didn't have so many "compassionate" muslims in DC!  When is everyone going to wake up and see that Islam is NOT a compassionate religion and that it is just a way of life and I DON"T WANT IT!  First we had McCain endorsing a radical muslim for judge in VA, now we have Ron Paul!!  Are there any more George Washingtons out there...if so, PLEASE step up to the plate SOON.

Another Al-Jazeera Journalist Suspected of Terror Ties
Meantime, Republican Rep. Ron Paul, a presidential candidate who has appeared on Al-Jazeera, has picked up the support of another foreign propaganda channel. In addition to getting major sympathetic coverage from Russia Today, which is funded by Moscow, the Texas Congressman is getting rave reviews from Press TV, the channel funded by the Iranian regime......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Kincaid/cliff542.htm
by Cliff Kincaid

Muslim Brotherhood-tied ICNA Calls for Obama to Take Action Against Critics of Islam  http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/08/muslim-brotherhood-tied-icna-calls-for-obama-to-take-action-against-critics-of-islam.html

Jihad is the means of spreading the Islamic call and of preserving the sacred principles of Islam. This is another religious duty imposed by Allah on the Muslim, just as He imposed fasting, prayer, pilgrimage, alms, and the doing of good and abandoning of evil. He has imposed Jihad upon them, and entrusted them with it. He did not excuse anyone possessing the strength and ability from performing it, for it is a Qur'anic verse which is imperative a warning, and an exhortation which is binding: Muslim Brotherhood site

The Muslim Brotherhood groups (named in the largest terrorist funding trial in US history) that operate freely in America are demanding my head and that of Robert Spencer for speaking the truth about Islamic jihadists and their seditious agenda.

Answering Muslims is reporting that the Islamic Circle of North America is calling on the Obama Administration to take action against Robert Spencer and me. If given the chance, they would have all of America in jail under the sharia (save those who converted to Islam).

Islamic Circle of North America Calls for Government Action against Critics of Islam

Have you ever noticed that many Muslims and Muslim organizations from around the world work towards the same goals, but by different means? Muslim nations pressured the United Nations to take a stand against "defamation of religion." The goal? Keeping people from criticizing Islam. Muslims killed people after Rushdie published the Satanic Verses, and after a Danish newspaper published cartoons of Muhammad, and after Terry Jones burned a copy of the Qur'an. The goal? Keeping people from criticizing Islam. CAIR routinely labels anyone who opposes Sharia as a hate-mongering, racist, bigoted Islamophobe. The goal? Keeping people from criticizing Islam. And now, the Islamic Circle of North America (the group behind the "Why Islam?" campaign) is calling for the U.S. government to take action against Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller for speaking against Islam.  (go to site for the rest of the article)

Lulu ... Ron Paul reads out of the same book as Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio 10th Congressional District.  Am surprised that they didn't travel together to meet w/Assad in Syria!  Or that they didn't stand together on Libya!  That's the only sensible idea coming out of K's mouth in the 40 yrs or so in political office, that zer0man didn't have the right to obey a UN order & ignore The House!!  Thanks for ALL of your posts!!

Ron Paul is a:

Social LIBERAL

Alex Jones Conspiracy nut

Ear-mark/pork-barrel spending hypocrite

who is SOFT on Border Security and is PRO-Amnesty

http://resisance.ning.com/forum/topics/in-his-own-wordshis-voting

http://resistance.ning.com/forum/topics/liberalism-libertarianism

-Admin II Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

THANKS, Rev. Larry!! ... I used to listen to Alex Jones on Coast to Coast & I really listened until I realized he's a conspiracy nut about everything!!  I have a conspiracy type mentality but not off the wall, it makes me very good at strategy!!  Will read your sites later...

You're welcome...I too believe that there ARE plans made by people to take-over the world...The ENTIRE Book of Revelation says so, but to BE CREDIBLE we must use reliable and verifiable sources.

Example of a REAL Conspiracy between Marxists and Democrats:

www.rense.com/general32/americ.htm

www.theobamafile.com

Compassion and Useful Idiots are now permanent fixtures in my arsenal as a Republican Precinct Committeeman.

These two brilliant analysis pieces will forever inspire me to thwart the forces of evil In America!  Thank you to strong men and countrymen.

Amen!

Thanks to all who expose Liberalism for the EVIL it is.

Liberals want to "feel good" on other people's money ---they also have a need to control and for power - they are evil
Oh yes, they are very liberal with our money, our values, their statinistic imposition, their selfish disregard for our constitution and so very liberal with phony promises and lies.

But then, I must be a hater for not falling for their liberal idealism that obviously is in leage with the tenets of that true liberal, Lucifer.

When we were kids my Brother, he was seven years older than me, was very considerate about sharing with me.  Candy bar, Coke, or whatever.  No he was 11 so I was 4 and he would pour coke from the bottle into two glasses, one was always a little fuller than the other, but my Brother, being 11 new how to fix it, he would take a sip and bango they were level.  Same thing always worked until I was 10 and he was 17 and home on leave from the Army.  I pored the Coke and then I beat him to the leveling sip.  This is what income redistribution does.  It takes an amount from you and give it to Tom, but there is a couple of extra bills in there so Joe takes them and puts them in the unbalanced box and at the end of the day they see who still has money.

You can not make to glasses of water even without pulling the fuller on down to the level of the receiving one.

What I am trying to say is it don't work.

RSS

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service