Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Compassion???

[This is NOT "fanatasy"...this is From Real, Actual Facts and People.]
Libs define compassion DIFFERENTLY than REAL People, i.e. Conservatives/Patriots. Let me 'splain

1. A 15 yr. old goes to work full-time over the summer at a Hospital Cafeteria as a dish-washer, easily puts in 40"+" hours a week. He's making minimum wage.
2. There are taxes taken out- fed, state, local, fica. Money this 15 yr. old WORKED HARD FOR is forcibly taken from him WITHOUT his consent or even being asked. He takes home ONLY about 75-77% of what HE WORKED HARD FOR.
3. That money is given to a welfare cheat/bum from NYC who uses it to take his family of 5 on a VACATION in a NEW CADILAC to DISNEY IN CALIFORNIA...who hits the 15 yr. old's dad up for gas money & food money to get back to NYC.
4. Other of that money is given to a 16 yr. old girl and her ILLIGETIMATE kid to live on (famly threw her out). This 16 yr. old yr. gets HOUSING dollar$, WIC, daycar, dollar$ for gas, utilities...FROM THAT 15 YR. OLD BOYS HARD EARNED PAY.
5. Some of that money is given to a crack prostitute with 3 kids who has a 67 in. plasma screen tv that the 15 yr. old boy PAID FOR WITH HIS tax dollar$ that were TAKEN from him.

The ABOVE is "compassion", "being humane" to a Liberal. Now a Liberal may NOT label themseles a Liberal, no, they may call themselves:
"Compassionate Conservatives"
"Moderates"
Mavericks
Centrists
Populists
Progressives
"non-political"..."whatever"...BUT the fact IS: IF you are NOT Conservative then you are a LIBERAL. Oh, and these terms are ALREADY DEFINED, we DON'T need, want, NOR are we lookng for any RE-defining of the terms Liberal or Conservative. ANY attempt to muudy-the-waters is null-and-void.

- Now, just WHAT IS Liberalism...it IS:
IGNORE, REJECT CONSTITUTION or CONSTITUTION IS "a LIVING Diocument"
PRO-TAX HIKES
BIG GOVERNMENT
GOV. REGULATIONS/REGULATING
ANTI-GUN RIGHTS
ANTI-FAMILY/MARRIAGE
PRO-SODOMY
PRO-ABORTION/BABY MURDER
ANTI-MILITARY/INTEL
ANTI-NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY/SECURITY
PRO-AMNESTY
PRO-OPEN BORDERS
ANTI-CHRIST/ANTI-CHRISTIAN
SECULARIST/ATHEIST
PRO-UNIONS
PRO-ISLAMO JIHADIST
ANTI-AMEICA
ANTI-AMERICAN
ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL/NON-CONSTITUTIONAL
PRO-CRIMINAL RIGHTS
ANTI-VICTIMS RIGHTS...

- That is just the tip of the ice berg with these PERVERTS/Liberals! Below gives further clarification:

www.actforamerica.org/index.php/learn/recent-news
Useful Idiots
This is from commenter "USMCSniper," who replies to a weblog posting by David Horowitz at Front Page Magazine (FPM). In this exceptional essay he describes the nature of the Useful Idiot and shows Islam for what it is at root: "political to the core."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/readBlog.aspx?BLOGID=1043&success

USMCSniper

Useful Idiots

Useful Idiots are naïve, they are FOOLISH, they are IGNORANT OF FACTS, they are UNrealistically idealistic, they are DREAMERS and they are WILLFULLY IN DENIAL or DECEPTIVE. They hail from the ranks of the chronically unhappy. They are anarchists, they are aspiring revolutionaries, they are neurotics who are at war with life, the disaffected alienated from government, corporations, and just about any and all institutions of society. The Useful Idiot can be a billionaire, a movie star, an academe of renown, a politician, or from any other segment of the population. Arguably, THE MOST DANGEROUS VARIANT of the Useful Idiot is the "Politically Correct." He is the master practitioner of EUPHEMISM, HEDGING, DOUBLE TALK, and OUTRIGHT DECEPTION. The Useful Idiot derives satisfaction from being anti-establishment. He finds PERVERSE gratification in aiding the forces that aim to dismantle an existing order, whatever it may be: an order he neither approves of nor feels he belongs to.

The Useful Idiot IS conflicted and DISHONET. He FAILS to look inside himself and discover the causes of his own problems and unhappiness while he readily enlists himself in causes that validate his DISTORTED perception.

Understandably, it is EASIER TO BLAME OTHERS and THE OUTSIDE WORLD than to examine oneself with an eye to self-discovery and self-improvement. Furthermore, criticizing and complaining—LIBERAL practices of the Useful Idiot—require LITTLE talent and energy. The Useful Idiot is a great armchair philosopher and "Monday Morning Quarterback."
-------------------
- THAT IS Liberalism...and it STINKS!

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

www.patriotactionnetwork.com/profiles/blogs/my-sources

Also visit us at:  www.patriotactionnetwork.com/group/thecornerstoneofthenation

An Oasis of Peace, Blessing & Sanity in a World Gone Mad.

Tags: Conservatism, Conservative, Constitution, Constitutional, Constitutionalism, Liberal+Compassion, Marxism, Welfare

Views: 2741

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you it does not have to be abrupt, that is what I have been saying for a while now. We need to trim welfare by 10 percent every year and I mean the working age people not retired !!! You know being overweight or ADHD is not a reason for welfare. They need to make people on welfare work 30 hours a week in some capacity and I don't mean to make them a federal or state worker. When one of them says oh I can't do that I have kids then we will say hey don't worry about it we got someone else on welfare working 30 hours a week that watches kids for their welfare check. 
I agree but when you have been putting into social security just about your whole life you deserve it. I'm not talking about a hand out and people say oh you only put so much in and you don't deserve this much back. Hey I did not have a choice in the matter the government took the money, I did not have a choice. I am 48 and have been working since I was 16. Quit taking from me and giving it to people who never really paid into ss. I have got a friend whos wife was not working. She got double knee replacement and all of the sudden she is getting social security. She is probably only 50 years old. I'm still scratching my head on that one??????

Giving to people enslaves them -- it does not empower them.

But in the long run that is what the liberal only wants -- they want to increase their base at any price.  Especially when the conservatives are paying the bill.  

They are just a confused group of people. 

lets hope that Obama will get this young mans name, why? so Obama can tell this hard working teen just how proud he is of his hard work and did not have to give his okay to share this young mans wages with the low life, do easy crack heads, worthless mothers and any scum that ask for all the free hand outs.  This kind of presidential help makes me want to throw up, do you think Obama would even give this kid a thank you??? absolutely not, remember Obama said he wants to spread the wealth.Now we know what this no good imposter is doing, Obama is lower that the skunk he is.. I am proud of this young man, at least he works, how many lazy ass no gooders would work if the jobs were there?  Obama is more than a disgrace to the black race, I think we will see more blacks turn on Obama because the blacks just do not have a chance with this low life Zebra.... Betty
"Useful idiots" are, above all else...IDIOTS!
Call it what it is. . .COMMUNISM!
LARRY ... I THINK YOU SHOULD PRINT THIS & HAVE IT HAND-DELIVERED TO THE POLITBORO 12 SO THEY KNOW SOME INTELLIGENT AMERICANS ARE ON TO THEM !!!

Thanks...I'm getting the word out anyway I can 24/7/365!

-Admin II Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

I prefer Webster's definition of "liberalism."     The Dims aren't compassionate, that's their cover story: creating dependency is their goal.     Actually enabling someone, like many of us do to our own kids, can easily result in the one(s) we helped exceeding us.      That's a good thing from one perspective, but from someone who has always (usually rightly) considered themselves inferior, it's just another slap in their inferior face.      They don't know that generosity is not giving away other peoples' money, but their "altruistic" claims come tumling down when they write-off the used underwear they've given away on their income taxes (like the Clinton's did).

AND LET ME ADD A LITTLE "TID BIT" TO THAT:

Joe Wilson: I Was Right to Yell '‘You Lie’ at Obama..  

•  
  • Nearly two years after shouting “You lie” at President Barack Obama during an address to a joint session of Congress, South Carolina Rep. Joe Wilson says he has been vindicated.

Wilson was heavily criticized for breaching decorum by yelling out during Obama’s speech outlining his healthcare plans. But now he says he has been proved right, according to The Hill.

Wilson’s outburst came after Obama said illegal immigrants would not benefit under his plan.

“The reforms I am proposing would not apply to those what are here illegally,” the president said.

But Wilson says $8.5 million of a $28.8 million award to community healthcare centers has been specifically set aside to help seasonal and migrant farm workers, and that the clinics have been told not to ask for immigration status.

"It is clearly providing money that should be going to American citizens not to illegal immigrants," he told the Fox News show “America Live.”

"It's even worse than I thought,” he added. “They won't even ask for status."

Wilson’s assertion came after Health Resources and Services Administration spokeswoman Judy Andrews told CNS News that the clinics would not ask patients’ whether they are in the country legally.

“The Program’s authorizing statute does not affirmatively address immigration status,” Andrews said. ”Rather, it simply states that health centers are required to provide primary health care to all residents of the health center’s service area without regard for ability to pay.

“Health centers do not, as a matter of routine practice, ask about or collect data on citizenship or other matters not related to the treatment needs of the patients seeking health services at the center.”

According to Wilson, that means it is “inevitable that they will serve illegal aliens."

"The president specifically promised the American people that Obamacare would not cover those who are here illegally,” he wrote on his campaign website. “He misled all of us."

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

there is coming a day when the receivers are going to want more and ask for it.  When told no they will start acting like Europe is.  That will lead to death because, as Americans, we have the right to protect our proprieties.  The government is getting out of control and it is the Establishment Republicans same as the Democrats.  Until the Freshman class or 2011 is the oldest in the Congress and senate we will not solve the problem.

Get this, if they call this administration and our federal government "compassionate".  I have worked full time most of my life.  After working for the same company for over 17 1/2 years, I took a job closer to home because I had moved five years earlier for personal reasons.  After a couple of mergers, I lost my job at the new company.  I went on unemployment while looking for a new job, but it wasn't nearly enough to make ends meet.  HOWEVER, when we figured in the income from my wife's part-time job and the child support she received for her son, our household income was OVER THE LIMIT to qualify for their "compassionate" help of food stamps, WIC, etc.  But we were pretty much at the US Poverty level, just NOT QUITE.  So we get to suffer by, getting further and further behind, all the while I'm trying to find a new job (which I did about a year and 3 months ago). 

Someone like me who is trying to better himself and his family apparrently doesn't "deserve" help, but someone who has chosen to sit back and let the government take care of them gets handouts left and right.

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here
Get Your PAN T-Shirt! 

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service