Newest Activity

35 STATES FILE LAWSUITGovernors of 35 states have filed suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon them. It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitutional Convention. This will take less than thirty seconds to read. If you agree, please pass it on. This is an idea that we should address.For too long we have been too complacent about the workings of Congress. Many citizens had no idea that members of Congress could retire with the same pay after only one term, that they specifically exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed (such as being exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment) while ordinary citizens must live under those laws. The latest is to exempt themselves from the Healthcare Reform that passed... in all of its forms. Somehow, that doesn't seem logical. We do not have an elite that is above the law. I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever. The self-serving must stop.If each person that receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one proposal that really should be passed around.Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States ."

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

Guardian Eagle commented on Eric Odom's blog post BREAKING: 6,500 Votes are In - Donald Trump Blows Out LibertyNEWS/PAN Poll/Survey With 38% of Vote, Wins All States But Wisconsin
"as far as I know they can't refuse him if he wins the votes, maybe prevent him from debating or force him to be "write in", but if people vote for him they have to put him on the ballot, unless there is something I don't understand about the process."
2 hours ago
Guardian Eagle commented on Eric Odom's blog post BREAKING: 6,500 Votes are In - Donald Trump Blows Out LibertyNEWS/PAN Poll/Survey With 38% of Vote, Wins All States But Wisconsin
"I agree, still don't really trust Trump, but there are only two politicians I feel can be trusted, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. The rest seem to be power hungry idiots or the few others I like still haven't earned my trust."
2 hours ago
Northerner commented on Eric Odom's blog post August 2016 GOP Primary Pre-Debate Poll – PLEASE VOTE!
"I have been wondering why people do not ask Rick Perry and Bush about their efforts to establish the NAFTA Superhighway Corridor and by extension the North American Union, without the consent of the U.S. Congress or the knowledge of the American Peo…"
3 hours ago
Lone Eagle commented on Eric Odom's blog post BREAKING: 6,500 Votes are In - Donald Trump Blows Out LibertyNEWS/PAN Poll/Survey With 38% of Vote, Wins All States But Wisconsin
"If Hitlery is selected, start digging your hole.  She will make Obama look like Carter."
4 hours ago
Lone Eagle commented on Eric Odom's blog post BREAKING: 6,500 Votes are In - Donald Trump Blows Out LibertyNEWS/PAN Poll/Survey With 38% of Vote, Wins All States But Wisconsin
"Love him or hate him, Trump is saying what Americans are thinking.  We are sick and tired of the elites like John McStain, Lindsay Gramnesty, Jeb Shrub,  and John Boner.  My ticket would be Trump/Cruz or Cruz/Trump.  Both have the brass cajoles Amer…"
4 hours ago
Lone Eagle commented on Eric Odom's blog post UNREAL: Head of Homeland Security Says DHS Will Not Call ISIS Islamic and Will Not Associate it With Islamic Extremism (VIDEO)
"The enemy is already here.  Sleeper cells exist, and are preparing.  Lock and load, Patriots.  The Day of Our Judgement comes."
4 hours ago
Virgil Pattarino commented on Eric Odom's blog post AWESOME! “Loophole” Allows Anyone, From Any State, to Get Concealed Carry Permit in 28 States… Without Leaving Home!
"Smokin!"
5 hours ago
Virgil Pattarino commented on Larry Holland's blog post America Has Become What The Liberals Have Said It Should Become- Reality America Is Fast Becoming A 3rd World Communistic Hellhole
"It is ugly, but what you say rings true, i work as a safety professional, and we would supply craftsmen to work on the coal power plants in California, the turbines and scrubbers would actually release air that was cleaner than the air the plant too…"
5 hours ago
More…

PAN on Facebook