Newest Activity

35 STATES FILE LAWSUITGovernors of 35 states have filed suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon them. It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitutional Convention. This will take less than thirty seconds to read. If you agree, please pass it on. This is an idea that we should address.For too long we have been too complacent about the workings of Congress. Many citizens had no idea that members of Congress could retire with the same pay after only one term, that they specifically exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed (such as being exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment) while ordinary citizens must live under those laws. The latest is to exempt themselves from the Healthcare Reform that passed... in all of its forms. Somehow, that doesn't seem logical. We do not have an elite that is above the law. I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever. The self-serving must stop.If each person that receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one proposal that really should be passed around.Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States ."

You need to be a member of Patriot Action Network to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Newest Members (Say Hello!)

Today's News

Latest Network Activity

MOTUS posted a discussion
Thankfully Barry didn’t quite apologize for dropping the bomb when he went to visit Hiroshima. He did take the opportunity to call for a nuclear-free world though - which is about as realistic as a gun-free America, another of Barry’s pipe dreams (l…
2 hours ago
Larry Holland replied to Larry Holland's discussion To ALL The Dufus' Wanting $15 an Hour From McDonald's, Unless you Can Magically Turn Into A Robot- It Ain't Happening!
"link is broke, heres headline:
Fmr. McDonald's USA CEO: $35K Robots Cheaper Than Hiring at $15 Per Hour"
yesterday
Larry Holland posted a discussion
A former McDonald's CEO says it is cheaper to buy a $35,000 robot to dispense food than paying $15 an hour (Hitlary and Bernie's Living Wage) they're so stupid they don't even realize they're whining themselves out of the workforce. They want someth…
yesterday
The presumed Democrat nominee is clearly a serial liar. Does anyone - other than Trump - care? We know her only opponent was “sick and tired” of hearing about her “damn emails” months ago. Even though she obviously, purposefully and repeatedly broke…
yesterday
Lloyd Marcus posted a blog post
I am chairman of the Conservative Campaign Committee. Our mission, which we have chosen to accept, is to travel the country helping conservatives get elected. Since January, our CCC team, my wife Mary and I, have been traveling state to state campai…
yesterday
Larry Holland replied to Larry Holland's discussion OBAMA To Release 25 of the Worst of the Worst Terrorists In Gitmo- Obama Just Doesn't Give a F**K About America !!!!
"I just found this, how despicable of a person must you be to ignore this? Are you listening Obama?

Obama Releases Gitmo Detainee Who Vowed to Murder “As Many Americans as Possible”
Jim Hoft Jan 13th, 2016 7:58 pm 36 Comments

Gitmo deta…"
yesterday
It’s a classic example of hell-bound good intentions. I’m not going to go as far as George Carlin butt I will say that this whole mess started when progressives started to idolize children. First we had childproof caps, child restraints, child car s…
Wednesday
Craig Andresen posted a blog post
By Craig Andresen Right Side Patriots http://www.americanpbn.com/Finally.Donald J. Trump has finally donated ALL the money he raised for Veterans, from his debate-ditching fund raiser in Iowa, TO the 27 different Veterans organizations he had named.…
Wednesday
More…

PAN on Facebook