Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Ronald Reagan's childhood home to become parking lot for Obama's library.

The Chicago thuggery machine is hard at work as usual! If you can't beat Reagan's incredible record then simply tear down his childhood home and make it a parking lot for your "Presidential" Library. Good job Obama and all your Chicago cronies and criminals! You can erect a library for your boy but he will NEVER stand up to the record or accomplishments of Ronald "The Gipper" Reagan!

The University of Chicago Medical Center has announced plans to turn Ronald Reagan’s childhood home in Chicago into a parking lot for President Barack Obama’s library.

The Commission on Chicago Landmarks previously denied the Gipper’s home landmark status in 2012, according to The Washington Times, and the university subsequently scheduled demolition to begin in January. Officials claim the home does not reach landmark status because it is not architecturally significant and the nation’s 40th president did nothing notable while living there.

With the wrecking balls in place, it could be 90 days or less before the home is knocked down. In its place, a plaque would serve as the marker of the historic spot, according to university representatives.

Reagan was 4 when his family moved to the 832 E. 57th St. home in the Hyde Park District of the Windy City.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/reagan-obama-library-demolition/2013/01/3...

Tags: chicago, childhood, home, library, obaam, obama, presidential, presidents, reagan, ronald

Views: 2261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is just the Chicago Liberal Communists trying to degrade & remove the memory of President Ronald Reagan from the American people.   They don't want people to know what a REAL President was like or how a REAL President should act or how Patriotic a REAL President should be or to know that a REAL President was not a RACIST.  

Did you notice it was the University of Chicago doing this?   That is the university where Obama taught part-time.   

They want people to believe that the Worst Prez in our history, Obama, is the epitome of leadership.   They are NASTY, EVIL, ROTTEN, DISGUSTING people. 

Turning his home into a parking lot is probably the worst, ultimate act of disrespect they could come up with.   SICK FREAKS!

I AGREE, BUT THAT'S THE COMMUNIST WAY.

All obama needs is just a hut to place his junk in...nothing of importance he can share unless he is going to put in his Birth Certificate, College Transcripts, real Social Secuirty Card and every thing else he has had sealed up!!!!!!!

This has been going on throughout history.  Despots including Islamist have been tearing down historic and sacred sites and building memorials to them selves.  Obama's minions are attempting to erase the memory of one of America's greatest leaders and elevate the status of a person who has never held a real job, whose only claim to fame is a being a mouthpiece for a bunch of Marxists, and thinks he is the supreme ruler of America. 

We all must volunteer to serve on local and state executive committees, vet candidates, walk precincts, work phone banks to elect a veto-proof congress, and then  keep in touch with them to make sure they keep the faith of the campaign. That is the immediate action to take now.  We then must prepare for the presidential election of 2016.  That job requires us to pick and vet the next president.  One who cherishes our heritage and respects our constitution.  We need to get going on these plans now and stop the decline of America.

YES!! I agree!!

"Mr. Krushchev, tear down this wall." Well, it took them long enough but the communists are finally getting some satisfaction even if they lost to the magnificent President Ronald Reagan. Tearing down that wall was nothing of importance.

Sad, very sad!! More of the same stuff, different day. When, how can this madness end?? Its just crazy, when is enough enough for this supposed majority? I want my America back! :-(

We have already had enough and it will end when we get enough guts to get together and march on Washington DC and jerk all of these no good bas-ards out of there and tar and feather them all, including Obama and Hillary Clinton... They are destroying our country and we do nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Damn people, lets get it together !!!!

Reagan was monumental in the Iron Curtain  being destroyed and Communism's downfall along with John Paul II 's  help!!!

I would say that and Reaganomics were just two things that he will be remembered for.  He is a Hero in the eyes of Conservative America!!!  His days in Hollywood proved he could act much better than OBAMA- who needs a Teleprompter for everything!!

America is on a downhill slide with the Chicago Thugs and Hillery getting away with Murder as she says "What does it Matter!"  

IMPEACH  OBAMA-join Lyndon LaRouche Pac and let's get this going!

Imagine Ronnie Reagan not doing anything "notable" at age 4.  I find the whole thing sickening.

BO is taking the wrecking ball to the Constitution and STILL no one comes forward to stop him.

There is low class and then there is NO class Obama falls in the latter.  My only hope is that a way is found to crush this arrogant thug. I would give so much to see him in prison for the rest of his life. Perhaps We the People  could turn his library into a prison cell and the People could stick their tongues out at him every day for the rest of his miserable life. Then we will put up a God bless Reagan sign over his cell, it would be double faced so he would have to see it every day. I am sure there would be room for Holder and the rest of the pigs who are doing all they can to help him destroy this Country.

RSS

Resources and ACTION

FLIP GEAR!

The Case to Impeach Resource:

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service