Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

From Cliven Bundy's Daughter, This is the explanation of what is and has occurred! 
Hi, I have had people ask me to explain my dad's stance on this BLM fight. Here it is in as simple of terms as I can explain it. There is so much to it, but here it s in a nut shell. 

My great grandpa bought the rights to the Bunkerville allotment back in 1887 around there. Then he sold them to my grandpa who then turned them over to my dad in 1972. These men bought and paid for their rights to the range and also built waters, fences and roads to assure the servival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax dollars. 

These rights to the land use is called preemptive rights. Some where down the line, to keep the cows from over grazing, came the bureau of land management. They were supposed to assist the ranchers in the management of their ranges while the ranchers paid a yearly allotment which was to be use to pay the BLM wages and to help with repaires and improvements of the ranches. 

My dad did pay his grazing fees for years to the BLM until they were no longer using his fees to help him and to improve. Instead they began using these money's against the ranchers. They bought all the rest of the ranchers in the area out with they're own grazing fees. When they offered to buy my dad out for a penence he said no thanks and then fired them because they weren't doing their job. He quit paying the BLM but, tried giving his grazing fees to the county, which they turned down.

So my dad just went on running his ranch and making his own improvements with his own equipment and his own money, not taxes. In essence the BLM was managing my dad out of business. Well when buying him out didn't work, they used the indangered species card. You've already heard about the desert tortoise. 

Well that didn't work either, so then began the threats and the court orders, which my dad has proven to be unlawful for all these years. Now their desperate. It's come down to buying the brand inspector off and threatening the County Sheriff. Everything their doing at this point is illegal and totally against the constitution of the United States of America. 

Now you may be saying," how sad, but what does this have to do with me?" Well, I'll tell you. They will get rid of Cliven Bundy, the last man standing on the Bunkerville allotment and then they will close all the roads so no one can ever go on it again. Next, it's Utah's turn. Mark my words, Utah is next. Then there's the issue of the cattle that are at this moment being stolen. See even if dad hasn't paid them, those cattle do belong to him. 

Regardless where they are they are my fathers property. His herd has been part of that range for over a hundred years, long before the BLM even exsisted. Now the Feds think they can just come in and remove them and sell them without a legal brand inspection or without my dad's signature on it. They think they can take them over two boarders, which is illegal, ask any trucker. Then they plan to take them to the Richfeild Aucion and sell them. All with our tax money. They have paid off the contract cowboys and the auction owner as well as the Nevada brand inspector with our tax dollars. See how slick they are? Well, this is it in a nut shell. Thanks"

Shiree Bundy Cox

PS We Need you to show up tomorrow April 12th. We need lots - tons of people now.

Date: April 12, 2014
Time: 8am - BLM goes home
Place: Bunkerville Exit on I-15, 3 miles south of Mesquite. Go east 2 miles toward Bunkerville.
Bring: sun protection, its getting hot. Water, food, cameras.
DO NOT bring: Guns or wear Cammo patterned clothing.

This needs to be peaceful law-abiding people showing support. No more, no less.

PPS - Please forward this email to friends.

If you are not getting these emails directly go sign up at ::http://bit.do/bundy

Views: 7260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She's missing half the story. The other half is Senator Harry Reid. This is all his doing.

I believe you may be right - there is evidence suggesting harry wanted the land not for desert tortoises, but for Chinese solar panels ...

I hope someone is able to investigate this and get to the truth of it

Yes Chinese solar panels so Harry can put his son "in charge" with a huge salary funded by tax payer

dollars.  Nevadans, wake up & STOP re-electing Harry Reid !!  Take a hard look at what that Obama wimp is doing to this country...it's time to fire him from the US Senate...waaay past time!  Due to their incompetence, the Chinese may already "own" the USA, but that is no excuse to invite them to use our land or facilities, or to give them preference on American contracts.  Wake up...ol Harry has been bought off!!

See response two entries below for the specifics. 

If I were to drive that far, I would be armed.  I do not trust the government.

Thanks.

now here is the real reason that the fed's want the ranch.. Thank you dirty harry reid. is there nothing so despicable that you will not do?
The son of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), Rory Reid, is the primary representative for ENN Energy Group, a Chinese energy company seeking to build a $5 billion solar panel plant on a 9,000-acre Clark County desert plot in Laughlin, .

Yep, the Harry Reid-Chinese connection is missing from this story. As far as not bringing weapons, I can understand you don't want to escalate this thing even further, but what good has peaceful protest done for anybody in this country in the last few decades? I understand PAN doesn't want people on here advocating for people to take up arms against the govt either. But, things have gotten to the point where we've exhausted all means of redress of grievances, with millions of Americans now totally fed up and ticked off. Millions of Americans are honestly ready for a fight, especially the veterans who now realize they fought and died for a govt which despises them. Not bringing your full kit (weapons, BDUs, full packs, web gear, etc) is like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Let's also not forget the rally on May 16th in DC; Operation American Spring. www.patriotsforamerica.ning.com All those attending also need our prayers and support, just like the situation in Nevada.

This will be another WACO,TX. there bring in RANGER'S already,,they do not want a peaceful ending to this..they came to start a war for there MASTER and head IDIOT..

The feds planned on this kind of action for some time.  This is the motivation behind gun-control.  Loose our guns and we loose what little control we have left.

I feel so sorry for Mr Bundy, he is now the trial case for our freedom, if i was 20 years younger i would be there for him. but you can only do what u can do. I hope the rest of America backs this man to the hilt. Put a bounty on who you dont like, send it  to soldier of fortune magazine classified adds. You may find an old snake eater that will respond.

WILL THE SHOOTING WAR START HERE IN NV ??????? AND SPREAD THRU OUT THE COUNTRY???? ENUFF IS ENUFF....UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL !!!!!  THE TIME IS ALMOST UPON US.!!!!!!  R THOSE GOV'T AGENTS READY TO LEAVE THIS EARTH?????   R THEY LOYAL TO US OR THE USURPER????? TIME WILL TELL. EH????

ile all of you are looking at what the right hand is doing, you fail to notice what the left hand is doing.  China-based ENN Energy Group hopes to build what would be the largest solar energy complex in America on the very land that ranchers have been driven off by the feds. Mr. Bundy is one that refuses to leave.  Separate appraisals valued the land at $29.6 million and $38.6 million. The county commission agreed to sell it to ENN for $4.5 million. Is that a good deal for the American people? http://mobile.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSBRE87U06D20120831?i=2...http://politicallyshort.com/2014/04/11/why-the-bundy-ranch-situatio...

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here
Get Your PAN T-Shirt! 

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service