Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

IRS AGENTS TRAIN WITH AR-15s – ARE THEY PREPARING TO ‘TARGET’ MORE CONSERVATIVES?

From Our Own Liberty News Team

As if there weren’t enough heavily armed federal agents already in a multitude of different departments, now the IRS is getting in on the semi-automatic act. Great, the same IRS that’s admitted to unfairly targeting Tea Party, Patriot and other conservative organizations is now arming to the teeth?

And the tax guys’ “target practice” so bothers one South Carolina congressman that’s he’s trying to get to the bottom of it.

Jeff Duncan (R-SC), chairman of the House Homeland Security oversight subcommittee, toured a federal law enforcement facility in late May and noticed agents training with the semi-automatic weapons. Even though it was a DHS training facility, the shooters reportedly identified themselves as IRS enforcement.

Duncan says he was surprised to hear they worked for the Internal Revenue Service:

When I left there, it’s been bugging me for weeks now, why IRS agents are training with a semi-automatic rifle AR-15, which has stand-off capability. Are Americans that much of a target that you need that kind of capability?

The IRS defends the training, in a statement that reads, in part:

As law enforcement officials, IRS Criminal Investigation Special Agents are equipped similarly to other federal, state and local law enforcement organizations. Special Agents receive training on the appropriate and safe use of assigned weapons.

In responding to the revelation about IRS agents training on AR-15s at a DHS facility, the agency included a link to its enforcement website. Okay, we checked out that link and found no obvious reference to the need for, or use of, high-powered “assault rifles”.

There were statements such as the following, which have nothing at all to do with tax agents training to use semi-automatic weapons in their enforcement operations:

Today’s sophisticated schemes to defraud the government demand the analytical ability of financial investigators to wade through complex paper and computerized financial records.

Right, got it – “analytical ability”, not shooting ability. And this from the IRS site:

When individuals and corporations make deliberate decisions to not comply with the law, they face the possibility of a civil audit or criminal investigation which could result in prosecution and possible jail time. 

Okay, “civil audit or criminal investigation” is what they do. So where’s the part about IRS agents at a DHS shooting range learning to use semi-automatic weapons that so many gun grabbers in Washington want to take away from We the People of the United States? Where’s that part?

We’ll follow Congressman Duncan’s investigation and let you know what he discovers.

Liberty News

TAKE ACTION:

Tags: (R-SC), AR-15s, DHS, Duncan, Homeland, House, IRS, SWAT, Security, chairman, More…facilityJeff, of, oversight, subcommittee, team, the

Views: 3163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

War is comming, better get ready

Followed by genocide.

It's bigger than that. I beleive this has to do with the adolfobozo Death Care, the FEMA camps, and  FBI getting  40 cal. assualt rifles, with all that 40 cal.  ammo bought up by the gov. Got and idea we are going to see some  helicopters flying  all over soon. They better learn more than how to  load and point those weapons. There are some  vets that will shove them sideways up their  A$$

what the hell is a 40 cal. assault rifle? All 40 cal. ammo I know about is pistol ammunition !! 

Not sure myself , just  read the FBI is getting 5K of them

Bad intel.

How can real Americans fire upon other Americans???  Hitler got his soliders to shoot other Germans so why cant obama???

I keep saying..... it is time for a massive demonstration at the White House.  Join the Tea Party.

Ron- Hitler was constantly injecting his soldiers with very large amounts of Anabolic Steroides to make them agressive.

are you ready to give up your freedom?

We have a young and dumb bunch of ex-military and want-to-be Rambo's that has been hired. They will fire on anybody and anyone if they're told to. Those will not be real Americans. Keep buying guns and bullets.

Firing upon American citizens is outlawed by the UCMJ ,,, Uniform Code of Military Justice. However, this means diddly squat since Obama has ordered and the military has complied in the droning deaths of at least two
Americans.  The first shots fired at Concord Bridge were/are called "the shot heard 'round the world".  I expect the same soon, but pray not.

RSS

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service