Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Hilarious! A collection of Obama Skeet-Shooting Photo-shopped pics from around the net! MUST SEE!

Recently Obama made a public statement that he goes skeet shooting all the time at Camp David. Of course this comment set the internet ablaze with comments and jokes. Then a week later the administration released a photo showing Obama with a rifle supposedly shooting. Our members and gun enthusiasts blew holes in the picture and his "we go skeet shooting all the time at Camp David" comment.

As the Photoshopped versions began to hit the net the Obama administration made a statement to the American people. 

They wrote, “This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.”

HAHAHA! Well, as you know, "we the people" are a bit rebellious. Unscathed or deterred in any way, the manipulations kept coming! A little advice to the prez, when you say no, the people say yes! You've raised 2 daughters you should have knowledge of this basic concept!

You'd think by now that Obama would have a little thicker skin....

I have enclosed some of the pics I located around the net. Let us know which are your favorites or post your own! They are numbered for your convenience!

As far as that original statement and photo from Obama, me thinks he is a....

Here is the original picture...

President Barack Obama shoots clay targets on the range at Camp David, Md., Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza),

And now the artistic versions:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/559965_10151410861017280_82299354_n.jpg

Favorites? List the number below!

Darla

Tags: administration, camp, david, guns, house, obama, obama-gun-control, photoshop, shooting, skeet, More…white

Views: 9675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL

D-

Me, too, ROFL........

Did anyone notice the botched job on this hand on the barrel?   They didn't attach it to his arm quite right & it doesn't quite match the color of the skin on his arm.   LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL PHOTO!

Attachments:

Oops, here's the picture:

If that is the original pic, then ovomit has a double jointed wrist,,, oh, that is right, he does swing both ways doesn't he????

He Did tell Medvedev that after the election he would have more "Flexibility" we just didn't know he meant he was going to turn into Stretch Armstrong.

All the ABOVE!!! Great!

#20!  He is such an A--H--e!

Could you have possibly meant.... "A WHOLE"??

YES...

>

OH MY!!!  To pick a fav.....   It's hard, but I think I like #10!! I LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!!!  Oh wait......maybe #20!!! Forget it!!!  I like them aaaaallllll!!!!!

Good one!

Nice, LOL

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service