Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Weapons seized by the Algerian authorities following the hostage taking

The weapons used by Al Qaeda-linked militants to over-take a fuel facility in southeastern Algeria came from Libya, learned by the Daily Telegraph.

In an article by, Mélanie Matarese, Algiers, the Islamist that attacked the compound used weapons supplied by the Obama administation to the Libyans.

They brought F5 rockets that also surfaced in the Libyan war, said the security source.

The Islamists wore the same type of outfits that Qatar provided to Libyan National Transitional Council rebels by Qatar – yellow flak jackets with brown patches, known as "chocolate chip" camouflage. The garments are copies of ones worn by Americans in the Gulf war.

The terrorists also employed 60mm gun-mortars used by France and Libyan rebels.

Obama has armed and empowered Islamist throughout the ME and beyond.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Giving Al Queda weapons in Libya is the gift that keeps on giving.

Fast and Furious North Africa division.

Lilies bloom from Arab Springs. Thank you, Mr. President.

Sounds like a few weeds sprouted during last year’s “Arab Spring.”

"I hope they only kept 7 rounds in their 10 round magazines!"

Many of us will watch Secretary Clinton testify Wednesday, and the Republicans on the committee had better be "controversial." No pressure, or anything, just what little credibility the national GOP has left at risk, that's all.

Her head and other parts of her rhetorical anatomy are being served up on a platter. I would not be at all surprised if some distraction happened to be stirred up hours before her appearance.

They are just along for the ride.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

USA government issued arms and ordinance to Al Queda from Benghazi. Al Queda used the weaponry to attack the major gas plant operated by BP (oil spill in Gulf BP). When are the Brits going to wake up on this one?

This explains the Obama and Hillary Clinton near silence on the Algeria assault against the BP plant. They probably helped plan it. Also explains lack of USA cooperation with UK re hostages, and lack of USA cooperation with French military anti-terror anti-Islamist anti Al Queda Endeavor by French military in Mali.

Tags: 2013, Algeria, Obama, Oil, Weapons, attack, hostages

Views: 1050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As far as I am concerned they are criminals and need to be investigated, arrested and charged and punished. Obama is a criminal.

bho should have been investigated 5 years ago, we would not have the problems we have today. bho, reid, pelosi, the clintons and many other high democraps should have been charged with treason when they put bho up to run for POTUIS. Yes, I know about the lack of capatilization, it indicates respect. Why are the Repubs still sitting on their hands rather than investigating them?

BECAUSE NOBODY HAS ANY GUTS!!!!!

OVOMIT IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN MUSLIM TERRORIST DOG EATING LEFT HAND LICKING POS....

Yeah he wants to ban guns here but supplies them all over the world to bad people, just like Fast and Furious

Obama is a Muslim terrorist.

old dog eater

Why are they not calling on Obama to testify under oath. Bill Clinton did. Why not the dunce. 

I would like to know why on earth the public continues sitting back allowing this gov to DESTROY US?

a few things,,food stamps,welfare,free phones,and come across the border free and clear,we wont arrest you if u vote for us,,,,,,thats why they sit back

Dont worry folks if O takes our " Assualt" weapons wecan go to Mexico and buy the ones he gave to the drug dealers back.

best not let him have them if u do mexico will be coming over here to take whatever is left & we will be a crap hole just like mexico is

RSS

Blog Posts

Tuesday Afternoon Extra

Posted by Rudy on July 22, 2014 at 1:00pm

“Go ahead, punk, make my day.”

Posted by MOTUS on July 22, 2014 at 7:27am

Tuesday Morning Edition

Posted by Rudy on July 22, 2014 at 7:00am — 7 Comments

Potbelly pigs

Posted by Richard Stimac on July 21, 2014 at 9:41pm

Monday Afternoon Extra

Posted by Rudy on July 21, 2014 at 1:00pm — 10 Comments