Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Tom Arnold Clarifies ‘Automatic Weapon’ Comments He Made on ‘The View’ - ‘No One Is Ever Going to Take Away People’s Guns’ …

Actor Tom Arnold Talks Gun Violence, NRA in Exclusive Interview With TheBlaze

How far down this road do we have to go before the nut-jobs realize they do want to get ALL of our guns. That is their goal. You can show people that they have said so and they still don’t get it.

On the issue of guns, actor Tom Arnold  is fed up with both the far-left and far-right, believe it or not.

In a wide-ranging exclusive interview with TheBlaze, Arnold explained that the issue of gun violence is far more complex than many are willing to admit. He said simply “taking the guns” isn’t going to fix the problem. At the same time, the veteran actor stands in support of President Barack Obama’s proposal for a ban on semi-automatic rifles and universal background checks. Many gun owners are adamantly against banning semi-automatic rifles.

“I think there’s a middle ground, in my opinion,” he told TheBlaze. “I think it represents both sides badly if people are screaming and yelling — some people saying, ‘let’s take away all guns’ and the other side saying ‘this is tyranny.’”

What is clear is that he lives in some gated community in California, where opinions like this self-reinforce when they tell them to each other over and over again.

Its not a wall of Semi-Automatic firearms the AP photo is not accurate. There are 2 pump shotguns and what appears to be a bolt action rifle in the mix.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Keep your oath’s people we will be keeping our arms. Tyranny is the only reason for the 2nd amendment and quit talking about assault rifles.

We are already living in tyranny. Largest prison population on the planet. No right to due process. No right to any sort of privacy. No real right to property. No right to self determination. I mean I just don’t know what else the government has to do for people to understand this. Obviously they could use their new seized powers more aggressively on us, but as it stands now they have so many stupid laws they can just get rid of any political adversary they want. Label them a terrorist or insane and… People seem to think they’re free just because the TV or a ‘patriotic’ song tells them they are without any real concept of what freedom means. Perhaps these Hollywood types are just so coddled they don’t have any concept of reality. I don’t know anymore.

Actors and Politicians: The only professions on earth where the only requirement for success is pretending to be something you’re not. And they’re telling us who we should be…

Tags: 2013, Arnold, Obama, Tom, assault, guns, weapons

Views: 2097

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only thing these liberals ever see is their body guards, with guns, and they don't care about the rest of us protecting ourselves.  I would bet these rash of shootings are being planned by the liberals themselves, with ties back to the white house, just like the Fast and Furious deal was.... 

Check it out:  HMMMMMMMMMMM ??

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/crisis-actor-photos/

This is a follow-up on the post our lowtechgrannie did on January 7, 2013, “Crisis Actor Photos.”

Remember this?

crisis actors

Excuse me but the lawyer on left is not the same as lawyer on right.Nose is different,hair on right is darker,and why can't the second daughter not be Emily?You need more then this .

It seems a little too convenient, doesn't it, that the weapons used in the School shootings were four hand guns, not the AR15, as it was widely reported. I posted that Information Clearing House, at www.informationclearinghouse.com had a video of NBC's Pete Williams, who reported that hand guns were used in the atrocity, and that the rifle was found in the Maniac's car. So, why the rush to ban the AR15 and other types of firearms from the American Citizens, who have harmed no one? If these people were as dangerous as the Media and Liberals like to portray them, then our country's streets would be red with blood, and be as dangerous right now, as Mexico.

Unfortunately, the School shooting was used as the Liberal Democrats' version of the Reichstag Fire, which was used as an excuse to take away the rights of the German people, and expand the power of the Chancellor.

@Michael CHILDS, Admin II..."We are already living in tyranny."...I do agree with you...

I have come to the conclusion,  that the liberal morons screaming for our firearms, don't have a clue about what  the difference between auto, and semi auto is. They believe ever thing that other libtards  tell them. Talk about the blind leading the blind, how much of the kool aid do these idiots have to drink to be as stupid as they are? Tom Arnold is a good example of a liberal moron, didn't he shack up with roseann barfbag or did he marry the fat slug? Now he wants to tell us what he thinks he knows about firearms? did someone die and put him in charge of the left wing propaganda line of pure B.S. Any one who is to stupid to understand the 2nd Amendment, need to set down and shut up.

It should be required of anyone forming or making an opinion on such a serious issue, that they first go through a Firearms Training Course, to learn the difference between fully automatic Assault Weapons that are used by the Military, and Police Officers in SWAT Teams, as opposed to a Semi-Automatic, which is one shot for every pull of the trigger. These Liberal Idiots also point out how "scary" the gun looks. Would these Morons feel better if the gun was painted pink, instead of black, green, or desert tan? Would the gun function any different because of the color? Do these Liberal idiots know that possession of fully automatic weapons by U.S. Citizens were banned in 1934, thanks largely in part to Gangsters like John Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson, and Bonnie and Clyde, as well as the Mob Wars, during Prohibition?

No one should be allowed to form any type of Public Opinion unless they know exactly what they are talking about on the subject. If not, then they should shut up.

He gets it .....

THIS IS A RACIST WAR BUT WHAT HURTS ME IS THAT WHITES ARE BEING USED TO FURTHER FRAUDBAMA'S AGENDA AGAINST THEM. I BET HE'S HAVING FUN USING WHITE FOOLS. EVERY WHITE SHOULD BE AWARE YOU ARE THE TARGET.

When the libs want to start removing any  DEPICTIONS of viloence using guns, the hollyweirdos will truly be " up in arms". Movies show how to use them to kill and protect, but mostly for entertainment value, so they say. If it is entertaining watching people get shot down for amusement, the Obamination needs to  start cracking down on his celebrity pals for promoting gun violence. What he really needs to do is keep his nose out of our business before he pokes it into our constitution and gets a good read!  If he can only read a teleprompter, PUT IT ON THE TELEPROMPTER FOR HIM!

By the way , I dont give a rats ass about Moochies bangs or her designer dress, other than to tell her to toss that dress in a bag, comb her bangs, empty her pockets and get the hell out of MY White House! 

If they can't smoke in movies because it would get kids to smoke than wouldn't violence do the same thing????

Just today, someone posted that all of the mass shootings, since Columbine, in 1999, had been carried out by democrat liberals; he suggested, if we want gun safety, we should ban all democrat liberals from having them!  I'll go one step further and just suggest we ban all democrat liberals.

It's more than obvious, that the recent carnage and chaos, has been "orchestrated" by the criminal regime in OUR White House.  The similarities, parallels and coincidences are all too obvious, starting with Fast and Furious.  Many years ago, FDR said "In politics, there are no accidents.  If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way!"  Now, if anyone should know that, it would be him, for he was a liberal, progressive democrat!

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here
Get Your PAN T-Shirt! 

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service