Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

-The above picture is one of a New Jersey Rhino (R.I.N.O.). A wild, blathering, dithering beast of ferocious appetites, short-sightedness, dull witted, and thick skulled. A rare beast, one we Constitution Lovers hope to see become extinct.

Why We Lose.

-The Marxist R.I.N.O., a phony, baloney, plastic-banana, liar and Liberal who feigns to be a Republican, or worse, a Conservative. The above picture is sponsored by Marvel Comics.

Watch and Listen...and then get mad...

Sources-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vP1sG2AcksA

and, 

http://www.westernjournalism.com/anyone-else-tired-of-gov-christie-...

Let me ask, is anyone else sick of these putrid Liberals posing as "We The People"?!!

BE CONSERVATIVE.

WIN.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer- P.A.N. Admin II.

"Disobedience to tyrants is Obedience to God." -Benjamin Franklin.

Tags: Barack+HUSSEIN+Obama, Capitalism, Conservatism, Constitutionalism, Fake, Free+Markets, Freedom, Gov+Chris+Christie, Liberalism, Liberty, More…MSNBC, Marxism, Pelosi, Phony, RINO, Taxes, The+Democratic+Party, The+Rich, True+The+Vote

Views: 3484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He does need to go to Weight Watchers.

LOL

Or just lay off the Krispy Kremes!

BE CONSERVATIVE.

WIN.

Someone got to Christy. If a politicain cannot be bribed or bought they or their loved ones can be threatened!!!

Could be...all I know is that I am sick of Liberals pretending to be Republicans and Conservatives.

BE CONSERVATIVE.

WIN.

Rev. Larry, let me answer your question, is anyone else sick of R.I.N.O.s this way, I think that we need R.I.N.O.s like we need to have our taxes raised!  Oh wait, it's because of all the R.I.N.O.s in the House of Representatives that 77% of all Americans just DID get their taxes raised!

Let them hear from US 24/7/365!

Don't ask- TELL THEM YOU'RE MAD AND THAT THEY BETTER GOVERN BY THE CONSTITUTION- PERIOD!

Do this everyday.

Make them so sick of hearing from us they DO WHAT WE WANT TO SHUT US UP!

Git-R-Done!

BE CONSERVATIVE.

WIN.

Larry, One major point is being missed on the POTUS kids are more valuable than our kids argument which is:

WE THE TAX PAYERS PAY to protect their children yet we have no say in that.

Yet they refuse to entertain the idea of allowing that same protection for our children.

I think WTP should demand they stop using our tax dollars for THEIR security and use it for our kids.

Really? I don't believe this. It is reprehensive that you Gov. Christie, would think the NRA ad is worse than "Your" President using children on stage to play his little "I care" game again. Shame on you, Just lost my vote.

Did anybody say it was reprehensible when the Bush daughters were being "reported on". Its okay to beat up on the children of conservatives but the children of the marxist/communist liars are off limits. BTW, we need to use the tactics of the Alinskyites & control the language.  Conservatives are referred to as "astroturf, right-wing radicals, etc."  So I suggest conservatives stop referring to the otherside as democrats, progressives, liberals: they are left-wing traitors, marxist liars, communist infiltrators, who above all violate our constitutional rights. If it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck.....

I think  Rush is right (as always) - Christie is gearing up to run against Billary in the dem primary come 2016

I think so too, and last year(before the Sandy storm), I thought he was a strong formidable candidate. Since then however the more I see and hear of him just makes me think he is a blow hard trying to throw his weight around and feel more important than he turned out to be.

RSS

Resources and ACTION

FLIP GEAR!

The Case to Impeach Resource:

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service