Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

The Five Hosts Get Into Slamming Exchange Over the Left’s Hypocrisy on Gun Violence

Bob Beckel and Greg Gutfeld Get Into Heated Exchange Over Gun Violence

Here is the Left’s logic:
Legal handgun owners are criminals
Criminals who use guns are misunderstood people trying to survive.

The Blaze,

During Thursday’s edition of “The Five,” co-hosts Bob Beckel and Greg Gutfeld go into a heated exchange over gun violence and the National Rifle Association, which Beckel called “thugs” and the “most evil lobby” in Washington.

Gutfeld criticized liberals, including Beckel, for being hypocritical and focusing on just one percent of gun crimes, like when a mass shooting happens, and ignoring the bloody violence that occurs in places like Chicago every day.

Read More:

The Congress finds the following:

(1) Police cannot protect, and are not legally liable for failing to protect, individual citizens, as evidenced by the following:

(A) The courts have consistently ruled that the police do not have an obligation to protect individuals, only the public in general. For example, in Warren v. District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Department, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App. 1981), the court stated: ‘Courts have without exception concluded that when a municipality or other governmental entity undertakes to furnish police services, it assumes a duty only to the public at large and not to individual members of the community.’.

(2) Citizens frequently must use firearms to defend themselves, as evidenced by the following:

(A) Every year, more than 2,400,000 people in the United States use a gun to defend themselves against criminals–or more than 6,500 people a day. This means that, each year, firearms are used 60 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives.

(B) Of the 2,400,000 self-defense cases, more than 192,000 are by women defending themselves against sexual abuse.

(C) Of the 2,400,000 times citizens use their guns to defend themselves every year, 92 percent merely brandish their gun or fire a warning shot to scare off their attackers. Less than 8 percent of the time, does a citizen kill or wound his or her attacker.

http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp

=========================================================================

Of course the left won’t stop the gangs.. it’s their version of the brown shirts.. they’ll disarm the law abiding citizen so people have no defense and have to beg for MORE GOVERNMENT….. That's been the plan all along… pretty simple.

So what we have is a group of people (Leftist Gun Haters) who think the way to live in Utopia is by removing everything that keeps Utopia from existence. When people want weapons to defend themselves, it means that the leftist cannot have their Utopia.

If you look at it this way, you will understand why you cannot have 32 oz. sugary drinks, Scary looking weapons, and large fries. If you have any of that then it is not Utopia.

Tags: 2013, Obama, guns, ownership, records

Views: 2611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right on!
You know what is evil is the radical left.

Well Done. Nice to have some numbers to reaffirm our argument.

conservatives are like superman.......we fight the never ending battle for truth, justice and the American way. Cliche' ? yes, but also the truth.

LOL Yes Louis, a lot of cliches are true and that one certainly is.

Giv'em Hell Greg... Beckel is nothing more than an over inflated balloon of Hot Air, incapable of seeing his toes for he suffers from DickyDoo.... His gut sticks out farther than his Dicky Do...

Thanks Rogue,agree 100% about Beckel,and i just loved the DickyDoo tag,so funny.

Greg you cannot fix stupid, stupid squared  or just plain ignorant!

Just take two steps back! Contemplate! & then:

Step forward quickly and Smack Bob twice more! It will not effect him and you will feel much better!

I still don't have Bob Beckel figured out. Sometimes I get the impression that he is working from a script, and that Madalyn Pugh Davies and Bob Carroll, Jr. write his material. (I know I will date myself, but those two were the head writers for I Love Lucy during its long run during most of the Fifties.)

If I ever thought he was dead serious, I'd be ready to shoot him.

Beckel drives me crazy sometimes, but not as bad as Juan Williams.....he's absolutely lost it.  Of course, any Liberal is borderline stupid.

Williams have racism for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Racist is what the ugly liberal is. Fox have him there for show, so the people can see what a racist sounds, looks like.

Put Beckel out on the street of New York to walk around at night with no protection or anyone for company. See how long he lasts without  his pants.

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service