Mr. Meese was the attorney general under President Ronald Reagan…

up to congress… Obama owns congress and the DOJ… FAIL!!

Take a minute and check the Luciferian strategies Obama uses to get his points across Alinsky dedicated his “Rules for Radicals” to Lucifer. Some call it good politics. I call it spiritual warfare. Think of these as they are applied daily to overwhelm our system of government and the freedoms many have fought and died for and our children should inherit. (Note: You and righteous elected, hired and military people are the “enemy” referred to here. My comments are in (parentheses))

1 Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” (And boy have we let them bamboozle us with political correctness and the ACLU!)

2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people. (Done consistently, in every aspect of life – health, education, welfare, environment, energy, religion and labor, then consistently lied about)

3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. (Not likely, but “progressives” will even lie about the obvious.)

4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. (We should “put on the whole armor of God” – it might feel good for a change!)

5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. (Ask Congress, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, etc.)

6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” (He who laughs last…)

7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. (Exceeds their own expertise and is ultimately exposed for the lies the tactic is built from. “Progressives get bored because they exceed their own knowledge or capability to understand technology or stewardship.)

8. “Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.” (A daily does of new crises, talking points with the complicit 5th Column in the mainstream media)

9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” (Health care, fiscal cliff, debt ceiling, ad nausea)

10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. (They are masters at it, but when their house of cards crumbles, they’ll cry like babies.)

11. “If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counter-side… (Love conquers all, but tough love is what is needed here.)

12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” (With cadres “eating out the peoples’ substance,”[D of I] they are ready every day with thousands of new rules and highly paid operatives to seek to enforce them.)

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. (Republicans have been suckered into this deep freeze for decades with the only reprieve being under President Ronald Reagan. They will never love you and the 5th Column media will never be on your side.)
Anyone get a clue?

Tags: 2013, Communism, Congress, Meese, Neo-Marxism, Obama, Reagan

Views: 2754

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am getting sick of all these presidential orders, presidential privilege etc.  We have a dictator in the office instead of a President who is supposed to abide by the constitution.  He completely ignores the laws like DOMA and illegal immigration and lets the states rule so I guess the states can rule on guns and ignore the laws of the land that he wants to enforce.

Amen.   But lets buy a BOZO a one way ticket back to his birthplace...Kenya.   Better yet they can use our tax money.....he uses it for everything else.

yes..why not just save ourselves the trouble and expense of an inagruation and just impeach Tyrant Obama. Why waste time?

I agree totally...

Dorothy, if we only had some people with spines and both kinds of fortitudes in the House of Reps impeachment might be a possibility, but not Boehner's House, he posesses none of the aforementioned strengths, so no

impeachment, BO might get mad at him!

Larry: I Emailed my congressman  last night and asked him why the congress is sitting on their asses deaf mutes and blind and are allowing odumbo do anything he wants.I dont expect a reply though.

Impeach? Why go through trying to get the Senate to do anything? Just ARREST the Criminal, put him on trial,

prosecute, and sentence him!  He is NOT a bona fide Citizen, much less a real President. He is a common, dangerous criminal, a Thief, Liar, and an Enemy of the STATE!!!  Leave it up to him to produce any legitimate documents that "prove" otherwise! Since that won't happen, we can put Romney in office and Bozo in prison where

he belongs!  That's how we'd get our country back! May God Jehovah give us the power to wield the Sword of Truth and take the Victory!

Are you talking about using that round cylinder type object, instead of impeachment.   Sounds good.   When are you planning that.    That would be saving time.

Not going to happen.  The only way to get rid of obummer is to drag him out in chains.

I am for that.

It sounds like there is a case against him with tons of evidence. I pray its true and I pray for Sheriff Arpaio, and others involved in the research and investigations of Obamas history. What was the last count of illegally used social security numbers linked to Barack Obama and family- 22?

It's not going to happen.  Even with positive proof of murder they wouldn't impeach this fool.

RSS

Latest Activity

Matthew Ribarich replied to Bill Bissell, Admin's discussion Homosexuals Infiltrate The Vatican, And Are Now Using The Vatican To Promote Homosexuality
"Don , sorry I had no idea you had responded. I assume you believe Jesus was on earth in the First…"
4 hours ago
phylmike34 commented on Eric Odom's blog post Obama’s New DHS Amnesty Rules Won’t Deport Illegals Who are Drunk Drivers, Sex Abuser, or Drug Dealers
"how are we going to fight back,how,no one will stop any of this,and faxing and petitioning is not…"
6 hours ago
ArtWhittaker updated their profile
6 hours ago
Profile IconArtWhittaker, Bill from Boston, RICK KNOX and 2 more joined Patriot Action Network
7 hours ago
Constance Hingert commented on Eric Odom's blog post Obama’s New DHS Amnesty Rules Won’t Deport Illegals Who are Drunk Drivers, Sex Abuser, or Drug Dealers
"Marlene, what you wrote is very sad. First of all, of course we cannot get used to it. Living here…"
7 hours ago
Marlene commented on Eric Odom's blog post The Part of Obama's Immigration Speech that Media is Ignoring... And it's Dangerous
"Now, it is high time to fundamentally change his life.  Some time in a penitentiary,followed…"
7 hours ago
Marlene commented on Eric Odom's blog post Obama’s New DHS Amnesty Rules Won’t Deport Illegals Who are Drunk Drivers, Sex Abuser, or Drug Dealers
"Everybody, My concern is this.  I met a lady maybe 2 months ago now.  She's the…"
7 hours ago
Constance Hingert commented on Eric Odom's blog post The Part of Obama's Immigration Speech that Media is Ignoring... And it's Dangerous
"phylmike He promised that when he did run for the first time, Remember? WE will fundamentally…"
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service