Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Pro-Obama protesters at Romney rally admit that they are from the SEIU and are being compensated at $11.00/hour for their troubles. I feel sorry for these people; dare I say it, they are slaves and do not even know it.

Tags: 2012, Biden, Campaign, DNC, Election, Obama, President, RNC, Romney, Ryan

Views: 2698

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Again, nothing new! This is the Dems/Left Modus Operandi (MO) They offer pay and then bus in Obama supporters, I've seen it at Obamacare townhalls and when Obama was in Columbus, SEIU members saying they have to punch the time clock before they get back on the bus!

This is so sad to know. These poor people are being played by Obummer. Are these the jobs he's creating?

Same as before nothing new except..................People who have a brain will not give him their vote. (I hope)

SEIU ... PAYING   $ 11.00  AN  HOUR ?

Out of the possible 100 demonstraters, I think I saw maybe three white men ?

Look ... THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY MONEY THEY HAVE EARNED SINCE obama WAS ELECTED BY THEM !

AND YOU KNOW, THEY WILL HEAD STRAIGHT DOWN TO THE  I.R.S  TO PAY THEIR ... ' FAIR  SHARE '

I'LL BET NONE OF THEM KNOW ( or even care ) THAT .........

OBAMA IS '' NOT '' BLACK ! ( although he calls himself an … African American

African ___ hyphenated ___ Americans ( hyphenated means … '' divided for a reason '' )

He has virtually denounced his ' White Heritage ' in favor of his ' Black Heritage '

That in my opinion means he has denounced half of his heritage, making him ' half-a-man.

ACTUALLY …

He is … 50% White ... 43.75% Arab … and only … 6.25% African Black.

Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.

Right on Wes.  There was a black minister on television a couple of weeks ago, and he said, "You think that you elected the first black President, and you think that you elected someone that would bring hope, and you did neither." 

What the people elected was the first mulatto President.  For those of you that may want to respond to this, and If this sounds racist to you, please know that I wasn't the one who voted for color.  A person's color was not a criteria of mine.

June Monaghan:

TELLING THE TRUTH IS NOT ... ' RACIST '

IT'S BEING ... ' HONEST '

AND IF OTHERS CAN'T ACCEPT THAT ...

I WOULD CONSIDER THEM AS ................ ' IGNORANT RACISTS '

Unless.....his REAL father is Frank Marshall Davis

Greeneye:

Stanley Ann Durham ( barry's mother ) as a teenager, posed nude for frank marshall davis, ( the actual pictures are on google ) then instagated a three some with him and his wife, when she discovered she was pregnant, she tracked down one of the few african men in Hawaii ( barack obama )and coned him into marrying her.

obama is living and forcing a fairy-tale life on us and the fact that most of his past is locked away, just proves what I have stated.

It will all come out eventually, but it will be too late for America !

Attachments:

I am not suprised.

This is just further proof that Unions are a threat to the republic.They are inter wooven into the democratic party and they exert their power thru intimidation.That was very evident in Wisconsin this year during the Scott Walker recall.It was just sickening to me.Unions are pitting ordinary citizens who pay their wages against them.It seems to me it's either the unions with to much power or the companies that are taking advantage of workers.We as Americans should demand a three legged stool concept.One leg unions,one leg companies,and one leg the American consumer.The consumer nowadays is the leg that has been cut off.The balance is not there so the stool can,t stand.That is why free enterprise must be allowed to work.No bailouts for poor performance make Federal and State unions and companies and their unions work together to benefit the stool/consumer or Fail and no longer exist.

Funny, I bet they wouldn't protest on their own. The -0 team must be desperate to pay that kind of money to people who don't even know what they are in for if -0 gets re-elected.

Poor people, nothing!  They're nothing but a bunch of losers.  Feel sorry for the rest of us who are keeping up with what's going on to save this country!

RSS

Resources and ACTION

FLIP GEAR!

The Case to Impeach Resource:

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service