Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Many Conservatives were still wondering:

"When is Mitt going to fight back? I mean, really unload on Barack HUSSEIN Obama and give him what for?"

I think we've seen bits-n-pieces of that over the last 4-6 weeks, but in this Rally speech in Pennsylvania on July 17th, 2012 Romney really lets go-

Here's the video, it's the entire speech, but it is all good, and with passion-

Here are some excerpted snippets from recent Romney Speeches-

Mitt Romney Embraces Economic Freedom

“The government does not create prosperity; free markets and free people do...

...For three years, President Obama has expanded government instead of empowering the American people. He’s put us deeper in debt. He’s slowed the recovery and harmed our economy. And he has attacked the cornerstone of American prosperity: our economic freedom…

“This November, we face a defining decision. Our choice will not be one of party or personality.

“This election will be about principle. Our economic freedom will be on the ballot. And I intend to offer the American people a clear choice...

...For three years, President Obama has expanded government instead of empowering the American people. He’s put us deeper in debt. He’s slowed the recovery and harmed our economy. And he has attacked the cornerstone of American prosperity: our economic freedom

...This November, we face a defining decision. Our choice will not be one of party or personality....

...This election will be about principle. Our economic freedom will be on the ballot. And I intend to offer the American people a clear choice...

...By their very nature, they (taxes) reduce our freedom. Their only role in a free economy should be to fund services that are absolutely essential, such as national security, education, and the care of those who cannot care for themselves...

...For every regulation, there are unintended consequences, underestimated costs, and unwanted influence from special interests…All those regulations erode our freedom and stifle prosperity...

...When government rather than the market routinely selects the winners and losers, enterprises cannot predict their prospects, and free enterprise is replaced with crony capitalism.”

Sources-

http://www.communityofliberty.org/article/mitt-romney-embraces-econ...

http://www.communityofliberty.org/articles/

http://www.communityofliberty.org/

http://www.examiner.com/article/life-liberty-and-the-pursuit-of-hap...

==========================================================

I'll add more video and excerpts as we go along...

...but, what do YOU think of this?

I'll say this much now and no more (I want to color, shape or direct the discussion as little as possible):

The more I read and hear from Mitt Romney himself the less like what Obama, the DNC, and the MSM say about Romney he becomes.

BE CONSERVATIVE.

WIN!

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer- P.A.N. Admin II

"Disobedience to tyrants is Obedience to God." -Benjamin Franklin.

Tags: Barack+Hussein+Obama, Capitalism, Communist, Conservative, Constitution, Declaration+of+Independence, Free+Market, Liberal, Marxist, Mitt+Romney, More…Private+Sector

Views: 2302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I might get enthusiastic about our RINO Romney when I hear him call Mullah Obama "that marxist Muslim from Kenya".

I hope so. He better get rolling.

Debrajoe,

Romney's been fighting back for a while...and he's much more Conservative than Obama, the DNC, MSM and the R.I.N.O.s depict...much more Conservative, see-

http://resistance.ning.com/forum/topics/another-look-at-mitt

BE CONSERVATIVE.

WIN!

I sure hope you're right. He has so much to use, I wish he would really kick his a^% !

Does the below sound the OP and the videos below sound like they came from a R.I.N.O.?

BE CONSERVATIVE.

WIN!

I've tried to delete this since it is a duplicate of the above reply...some bug in our messaging system wont let me...oh well...

BE CONSERVATIVE.

WIN!

Marc,

How does any of the above, or any of the videos of Romney's OWN WORDS sound like a R.I.N.O.?

j/a.

BE CONSERVATIVE.

WIN!

that's not his style and I respect him it.  he doesn't need to get in the "gutter" to get his message across.

I agree Nancy...he's getting his message across fine without resorting to Chicago-thug, Marxist-Muslim, gutter, trash-talk.

BE CONSERVATIVE.

WIN!

Mitt is a good man, and I think he is one that if pushed in a corner...watch out.  I think he will do a great job as POTUS, but I'm with  you I'm glad to see him get a little fire under him.

Cowards will NEVER enter the Kingdom of God.

The Bible says that many many many times. Even Revelation.

Mitt, Do not be a coward!!!

RSS

Resources and ACTION

FLIP GEAR!

The Case to Impeach Resource:

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service