Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

By Darla Dawald

Recently a commercial aired regarding "White Privilege" . I was appalled when I viewed this commercial on television and my first thought was, have we regressed back 40-50 years in America?Truth is, since Obama was elected in 2008 we have seen the word racist and racism used at every turn. It is truly as if we have stepped back in time.

I have visited the website of this organization that created the White Privilege PSA and it is my opinion that this is reverse discrimination at play. This reverse discrimination is the result of a collective group that want to make us all pay for past injustices.

Those that believed voting for Barack Obama would create a post racial society were completely wrong. Being a white blond female has provided me with an up close and personal view of stereotypes, racism, and discrimination. I wonder sometimes what gives a certain race/group the privilege or license to continually play that card. After all, we all have had to deal with the issue at some point in our lives. The sins of our fathers are not our sins and truthfully, you and I know that this racism card being played today isn't really about race at all....it's about control.

Here is the PSA in case you missed it:

Here is the response from the Closet Conservatives. I think this is excellent!

There is a great article by Thomas Sowell on Reverse Racism I believe you will enjoy that states:

Attorney General Eric Holder became a key figure epitomizing the view that government's role in racial matters was not to be an impartial dispenser of equal justice for all, but to be a racial partisan and an organ of racial payback. He has been too politically savvy to say that in so many words, but his actions have spoken far louder than any words.

The widespread, organized and systematic corruption of the voting process revealed by the author of "Injustice" is on a scale that can swing not only local but national elections, including the 2012 elections. The Department of Justice under Attorney General Eric Holder has not only turned a blind eye to blatant evidence of voter fraud, it has actively suppressed those U.S. Attorneys in its own ranks who have tried to stop that fraud.

Even in counties where the number of votes cast exceeds the number of people legally entitled to vote, Eric Holder's Justice Department sees no evil, hears no evil and speaks no evil -- if the end result is the election of black Democrats.

This is an enormously eye-opening book which makes painfully clear that, where racial issues are concerned, the Department of Justice has become the Department of Payback. A post-racial society is the last thing that Holder and Obama are pursuing.

Please take a moment and read the entire article here.

More from Closet Conservatives on Racism:

Liberals caught up in collectivism:

I guarantee you being white didn't keep me from pain, suffering, abuse, and loss. What caused me to succeed in my life has been prayer, determination, and sweat!

These videos are really great and I believe a good tool to share with some of the younger generation and swing voters.

Please use these videos and stories we share with you to provide truth, answers, and support to our fight to preserve our Republic!!

I AM AN INDIVIDUAL AND I BELIEVE IN EXCEPTIONAL-ISM, I AM A CHRISTIAN, WHITE, BLOND, FEMALE,  AND A PROUD AMERICAN.

How about you?

Darla Dawald, National Director

Tags: conservatives, liberals, privilege, racism, white

Views: 2445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Proud To Be An American!

I dont feel privileged, when I have to get up each day to work or slave away, so I can pay taxes so many people get to sit on their buttocks and collect welfare, food stamps and live in better homes, eat better than I do and smoke and drink and even use drugs at my expense.  YES, I guess I am privilege so others can do nothing, while I slave away!!!!

So true!! Great Response Ron B!

I Feel that I a being discrimated against - I am white!!!!!!

Agreed! Me too! Reverse discrimination is a bad tactic...it's based on perceptions about a entire race or class of people that didn't have anything to do with the perceived racism.

HEY RON FUNNY I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO. I WONDER WHY? IM SO SICK OF HAVING MY GOVT. ROB ME TO FEED TO DRINK AND BUY DRUGS FOR BUMS. THEY SHOULD PASS A LAW THAT WOULD LET YOU SAY WHERE YOU WANT YOUR MONEY TO GO. AND ILL BET WELFARE WILL END. 

Want to clean it up? Mandate that anyone receiving government money have regular drug testing.  Caught doing drugs, no government money!  This would help solve the rampant use of drugs and get people off of welfare.  There was a very recent case in New Hampshire were a convenience store clerk was fired because she refused to sell cigarettes to an individual using a food stamps debit card!  The Feds response to the complaint was that it is "their money they can do whatever they want with it, they could go to an ATM machine and get cash to buy the cigarettes so what is the difference?"  Their money????  Most Americans do not know that food stamp/welfare money is given on a debit card with little to no restrictions. It is no wonder they can vacation in the Bahamas while we slave to fund them.

I absolutely agree with you Darla, these were excellent video's that I will be forwarding.  Thank you!

Holder married the sister of the first black that integrated the University of Alabama and has been a "civil rights Attorney his whole career". He and Obama are into this "Black Liberation Theology" ( with emphasis on Black) stuff. They are "playing to all of the old prejudices Of the Civil Rights Era but stirring up factions like the Black Muslims, Black Panthers, Watts & East Los Angeles Riots and black and white ( Black Panthers, Aryan Brotherhood, Mexican Mafia, etc.).
Obama has manipulated the various groups and used his "community organizer background with the Communists in and Chicago" to create allot of " bad blood among various groups".

Trying to "fog the picture of his political shenanigans" with "racial guilt"......tactic !

Ron

We are all from the same race: H-U-M-A-N!!

Kathleen:

Obama and Holder (Hatchet Man) is promoting the idea that " The Constitution of The United States of America ( 1787) was developed, adopted and validated by White Men, Rich, Landowners, Christians/Deists/Catholic and some owned Black Slaves. Thus, Our Constitution is "Out of Date" and not relavent to Black Americans !

This 225 year old document is relavent to those that still believ and support the Principles Above Personalities.

White Privilege? 65% of Americans are White. 13% of Americans are Black

If, Blacks want to be the majority , then they need to move to Africa, where the numbers are reversed and they are in the majority and probably will have a tendency to be privileged.

This is the facts and not speculation.

Ron

Ronald: that may be true but until we respect each other as human beings, there will be chaos.

The race issue is sooo old and the more they play this worn out card the less credibility to those who truly are discriminated against.

They are an embarassment to the very position they hold.

RSS

Resources and ACTION

FLIP GEAR!

The Case to Impeach Resource:

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service