Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

All Discussions Tagged 'Federal' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microsoft Takes a Stand against U.S. Federal Government

Posted on September 1, 2014 by Mark Horne It should surprise no one that Microsoft takes a stand. They are fighting for their life as a c…

Started by Prof. Charles Xavier

2 Sep 13
Reply by Prof. Charles Xavier

PAN: SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM VS FIAT MONEY

So much talk lately about the increasing disparity in wealth. And,once again, this writer is going to turn your perspective of reality on…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jan 28

Admin

Tea Party Surprise

Yesterday November 13 I posted a really interesting WILDBILL video. In this video he gives a real serious point, that the TEA PARTY has bec…

Started by Bill Bissell, Admin

48 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Marlene

Regarding Occupy McDonald's wage increase demand

Occupy McDonald's Wage Demand Recently the headlines have been filled with demands from fast food employees for wage increases. In l…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Aug 10, 2013

10th Amendment to the US Constitution is Key

The writers of our beloved Constitution were pretty darn smart guys, but then I guess that comes from being violated by a overpowering gove…

Started by VoteFinchem2014

0 Jul 23, 2013

Admin

ARE POLICE DRONES THE FUTURE OF MODERN LAW ENFORCEMENT?

From Our Own Liberty News Team Look up in the sky, its a bird, no a plane, or someone throwing a bone. No folks its a very invasive police…

19 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by George Ruff

Admin

BREAKING: FBI ADMITS IT USES DRONES TO SPY ON AMERICANS ON HOME SOIL

From Our Own Liberty News Team American government is now under incredible scrutiny as the world learns of its domestic spying activities.…

37 Jun 21, 2013

Admin

Is Obama really angry with the IRS? Ohh please!!

Three days ago Obama announced that Steven Miller, Acting Commissioner of the IRS resigned. Obama said he was angry with the Infernal (Inte…

31 May 23, 2013
Reply by plutoplanetx

Admin

The IRS Saga Continues... Part II

Previously on Investigate the IRS, really? Part I. The story continues with Fox News reporting the IRS intense scrutiny of anyone having t…

17 May 14, 2013
Reply by Debrajoe Smith-Beatty

Admin

Investigating the IRS, really?

Actually investigate the IRS, can this really be so? This is the Infernal Revenue Service (I meant to say Internal). This is the agency tha…

20 May 13, 2013
Reply by Elba M. Saravia

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here
Get Your PAN T-Shirt! 

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service