Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

DR Rowe's Discussions (1,347)

Discussions Replied To (1314) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"I live in Cali yet I understand what Debrajoe is saying with her comment. Yes there…"

DR Rowe replied yesterday to NYC Mayor de Blasio: Geller’s ads are bad, but celebrating murder of Klinghoffer is “free speech”

23 29 minutes ago
Reply by Larry Brown

Admin II

"They still "think" they can COEXIST with those who want them dead. Or they "think" o…"

DR Rowe replied Oct 7 to They Hide In Plain Sight.

36 Oct 8
Reply by Marlene H. Klim

Mod II

"Well said!"

DR Rowe replied Sep 27 to • Beheading In Oklahoma

122 Sep 29
Reply by Bill Bissell, Admin

Mod II

"That is what I just read on a FB thread. They looked him up and believe his real nam…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 27 to • Beheading In Oklahoma

122 Sep 29
Reply by Bill Bissell, Admin

"Exactly where is the LOYALTY then if those in the military ha"

DR Rowe replied Sep 26 to Military to allow undocumented immigrants to serve

48 Oct 2
Reply by phylmike34

Admin II

"Just one correction: "Citizens" are ashamed of our country. Because true red white a…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 25 to Is It Too Late: "Students" Protest AGAINST Patriotism, Personal Responsibility, and Free-Markets.

50 Oct 1
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

Admin II

"My husband and I were talking about this. The problem comes from a mind set. Hate Am…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 25 to Is It Too Late: "Students" Protest AGAINST Patriotism, Personal Responsibility, and Free-Markets.

50 Oct 1
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

N. Director

"But he wants a cushy seat on the SCOTUS!"

DR Rowe replied Sep 25 to AG Eric Holder to Resign formally today...good riddance...but who will follow?

77 Sep 29
Reply by John Pastirchak

Mod II

""We" are not still letting it all happen. Most are praying, voting, volunteering, tr…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 23 to • Are Your Eyes On Politics More Than Your Eyes Are On God? Jimmy Z

25 Sep 25
Reply by Elaine Condon

Admin

"Have you considered running for President? We need men who think like you do. Real m…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 18 to Muslim punk terrorises kids by asking who wants to be beheaded first.

45 Sep 19
Reply by phylmike34

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service