Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

DR Rowe's Discussions (1,350)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

N. Director

"Well said Wes! Thank you!"

DR Rowe replied 16 hours ago to I'm tired of the In-fighting on PAN... We have a Republic to save for crying out loud!

80 9 hours ago
Reply by Elizabeth Craine

"There needs to be a class action lawsuit filed RIGHT NOW against the Governor's, Sec…"

DR Rowe replied yesterday to Obama’s policies open door for massive voter fraud in North Carolina!

22 12 hours ago
Reply by Gil Payne

"Only real Americans take voting seriously as their Constitutional duty. However we a…"

DR Rowe replied yesterday to Shock Video: James O’Keefe Exposes Democratic Voter Fraud in Colorado

34 yesterday
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

Admin

"I live in Cali yet I understand what Debrajoe is saying with her comment. Yes there…"

DR Rowe replied on Tuesday to NYC Mayor de Blasio: Geller’s ads are bad, but celebrating murder of Klinghoffer is “free speech”

23 on Thursday
Reply by Larry Brown

Admin II

"They still "think" they can COEXIST with those who want them dead. Or they "think" o…"

DR Rowe replied Oct 7 to They Hide In Plain Sight.

36 Oct 8
Reply by Marlene

Mod II

"Well said!"

DR Rowe replied Sep 27 to • Beheading In Oklahoma

122 Sep 29
Reply by Bill Bissell, Admin

Mod II

"That is what I just read on a FB thread. They looked him up and believe his real nam…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 27 to • Beheading In Oklahoma

122 Sep 29
Reply by Bill Bissell, Admin

"Exactly where is the LOYALTY then if those in the military ha"

DR Rowe replied Sep 26 to Military to allow undocumented immigrants to serve

48 Oct 2
Reply by phylmike34

Admin II

"Just one correction: "Citizens" are ashamed of our country. Because true red white a…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 25 to Is It Too Late: "Students" Protest AGAINST Patriotism, Personal Responsibility, and Free-Markets.

50 Oct 1

Admin II

"My husband and I were talking about this. The problem comes from a mind set. Hate Am…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 25 to Is It Too Late: "Students" Protest AGAINST Patriotism, Personal Responsibility, and Free-Markets.

50 Oct 1

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here
Get Your PAN T-Shirt! 

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service