Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

DR Rowe's Discussions (1,346)

Discussions Replied To (1306) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"Have you considered running for President? We need men who think like you do. Real m…"

DR Rowe replied on Thursday to Muslim punk terrorises kids by asking who wants to be beheaded first.

45 on Friday
Reply by phylmike34

Admin

"Listen to democrats choice of words carefully. They have perfected that. "Religion o…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 17 to Muslim savagry to Christian girls, but the media remains silent.

50 on Sunday
Reply by Joseph Bell

Admin

"Most likely we will."

DR Rowe replied Sep 17 to Muslim savagry to Christian girls, but the media remains silent.

50 on Sunday
Reply by Joseph Bell

N. Director

"Agreed NO! For POTUS and VP! NO for cabinet too! He is a holier than thou hypocritic…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 17 to Poll: Mike Huckabee, Favorable? Unfavorable? Please explain your position!

192 on Saturday
Reply by JYuma

Admin

"If it is not their job description in the US Constitution, I say we/the military and…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 16 to Breaking News: US sending 3000 military to West Africa to fight terrorist Ebola virus.

217 on Thursday
Reply by phylmike34

Admin II

"My question exactly! If we know all of this information then what are we going to do…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 15 to Airplanes, Explosives and Muslims...What Could Go Wrong?

27 Sep 17
Reply by Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer Admin II

Admin II

"Those who are not interested in the problems facing the USA are merely called "citiz…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 13 to Islamic Jihadist Threat INSIDE The U.S.

37 Sep 15
Reply by Jeanne Moson

N. Director

"“But I’ve also said Republicans should be emphasizing the good things we’re trying t…"

DR Rowe replied Sep 10 to POLL: Rand Paul, Favorable? Unfavorable? Electable? Opinions pls.

133 Sep 17
Reply by Norman Bobo

N. Director

"Agreed Eileen!"

DR Rowe replied Sep 10 to POLL: Rand Paul, Favorable? Unfavorable? Electable? Opinions pls.

133 Sep 17
Reply by Norman Bobo

N. Director

"He would make an excellent AG!"

DR Rowe replied Sep 9 to POLL: Trey Gowdy, Favorable? Unfavorable? Opinions Please!

256 on Thursday
Reply by Deb nc disgusted with the GOP

RSS

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service