Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

DR Rowe's Discussions (1,360)

Discussions Replied To (1327) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"That is my biggest gripe! DO SOMETHING! Is TrueTheVote filing any lawsuits? Are the…"

DR Rowe replied yesterday to Electronic voting machines already poised to vote Democrat.

58 14 hours ago
Reply by Demetri Sarinopoulos

Admin

"Watching and then reporting it without following through with lawsuits, and especial…"

DR Rowe replied yesterday to Electronic voting machines already poised to vote Democrat.

58 14 hours ago

Admin

"You are correct Ed. Voting is a Privileged Duty!  "

58 14 hours ago

Admin

"Even Conservatives have accepted it as OK! My father was a British subject. He marri…"

58 14 hours ago

Admin

"I would like to include seniors who are not able to get out as voting absentee but n…"

58 14 hours ago

Admin

"The only people who should be allowed to vote absentee should be active military. Th…"

58 14 hours ago

Admin

"Where is the "Action" on the Patriot Action Network? Not one class action lawsuit ha…"

58 14 hours ago

Admin

"I hear you! A class action lawsuit should have been filed at the first reporting of…"

58 14 hours ago

Mod II

"But I thought we were being "hysterical" about ebola coming to the USA so why are we…"

DR Rowe replied yesterday to • Kaci Hickox, The Ebola Nurse In Maine, Is Selfish And Dangerous (VIDEO)

57 23 hours ago
Reply by Tana W. Bernard

Admin

"Don't forget the liberals in the public schools are willing to spread this. If liber…"

DR Rowe replied on Wednesday to Founding Fathers called racists by Nation of Islam hand out student received at elementary school.

41 15 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hendricks

RSS

Yes! Let’s Block Ebola Flights And Secure Our Borders From This Bioterror Threat!
Be sure to Sign the Petition Here
Get Your PAN T-Shirt! 

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service