Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Phil McConathy's Discussions (513)

Discussions Replied To (501) Replies Latest Activity

Admin II

"These figures don't surprise me one bit. Too bad we don't have representatives in DC…"

Phil McConathy replied 7 hours ago to What if the illegals left?

41 1 hour ago
Reply by matt mccleary

Admin II

"I guarantee there WILL be voter fraud on the Democrat side as usual. Question is can…"

Phil McConathy replied 20 hours ago to A "Little Dab" of DEMOCRAT Voter FRAUD.

43 1 hour ago
Reply by Wes McKay

Admin II

"Remember we learn from our errors to not repeat them again. Still love your posts. T…"

Phil McConathy replied yesterday to A Hunch Leads to a Video Blog being Removed.

20 19 hours ago
Reply by Suede

Admin II

"I still wonder if our nation can hang on 2 more years. We don't know what he is has…"

Phil McConathy replied on Sunday to Obama's Acts of Treason Speak Louder Than His Words

23 on Sunday
Reply by Lynnie Redd

Admin II

"Remember this is part of Obama's plan to fundamentally transform America into Mexico…"

Phil McConathy replied on Friday to One Reason Why The Borders Are Wide Open.

24 on Sunday
Reply by Paul Wade

Admin II

"We must never forget that he HATES our military and woulds love to have a civilian f…"

Phil McConathy replied on Friday to The "Fundamental Transformation" Of OUR Military

27 on Sunday
Reply by James A. Greenough

"This idea is so bad I can't even use civilized language to show my displeasure with…"

Phil McConathy replied on Friday to Military to allow undocumented immigrants to serve

44 on Monday
Reply by Roy A. Purkiss

Mod II

"Thanks for information. I wonder if Obama will try to appoint another person who can…"

Phil McConathy replied on Friday to • 16 Scandals: The Worst of The Legacy of Eric Holder

19 on Monday
Reply by Jim Lieber

Admin

"Everyone associated with this administration is beyond any hope of redemption. They…"

Phil McConathy replied Sep 15 to Benghazi Bombshell: State Dept Official Says He Was Ordered To Purge Benghazi Documents Damaging To Hillary

55 Sep 20
Reply by Jeff Noncent

Admin II

"We need more good conservatives in DC."

Phil McConathy replied Sep 15 to Good News Out Of New Hampshire

11 Sep 16
Reply by steve miller

RSS

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.