Patriot Action Network

Standing against big government and for the people!

Phil McConathy's Discussions (430)

Discussions Replied To (418) Replies Latest Activity

Admin II

"The amount of waste in our federal government is astonishing and beyond belief. When…"

Phil McConathy replied Apr 11 to Professor Porky Pig on Economics:101

9 Apr 12
Reply by NEIL FIRKIN

Admin II

"It is of no business of the federal government to get involved in student meal selec…"

Phil McConathy replied Apr 7 to Students are "Fed Up" With Moochelle's Crap-fest School Lunchs

87 Apr 9
Reply by Miles B. Eggimann

"I hope we can have a huge showing at the May 16American Spring event."

Phil McConathy replied Apr 7 to Overpasses for America is making waves across the nation!

36 Apr 8
Reply by Gail A. Dahlstrom

Admin II

"Just showing her red pride. Remember she never proud of America until little Barry b…"

Phil McConathy replied Apr 3 to Who in their right mind supports THIS! Moochelle proudly waves TWO Communist Chinese Flags!!!

55 Apr 4
Reply by susanm

Author

"This woman is a despicable individual. It speaks volumes about the type of people wh…"

Phil McConathy replied Apr 1 to Pelosi’s Cup Runneth Over With Water From the Swamp

53 Apr 2
Reply by Cynthia

"Great post. I honestly believe the minorities who are waking up realize that communi…"

Phil McConathy replied Apr 1 to The truth about minorities

19 Apr 7
Reply by Elba M. Saravia

Admin II

"The day I believe the GOP takes the Senate is about 6 hours after polls are closed o…"

Phil McConathy replied Mar 29 to Covering The Conservative Bases: Truth, Wit, Humor and "Oh MY!"

51 Apr 2
Reply by Marlene Hessler

N. Director

"Common Core is just that very common. It is another attempt to dumb down the next ge…"

Phil McConathy replied Mar 27 to Common Core Workbook Says the Constitution Only Permits the Right to Keep & Bear Registered Firearms

66 Mar 27
Reply by Bradley B. Preston

N. Director

"Just another day in the life of a Democrat politician. Only difference now is these…"

Phil McConathy replied Mar 26 to 2 Democrat politicians arrested today and 1 office raided!

70 Mar 28
Reply by Cherie

Admin II

"If the Democrats who voted for this law don't get primaried or loss out right it wil…"

Phil McConathy replied Mar 10 to Obama ADMITS That His "Greatest Achievement" IS A FAILURE AND UNWORKABLE!

30 Mar 14
Reply by Bluff Bunny

RSS

Resources and ACTION

FLIP GEAR!

The Case to Impeach Resource:

Take Back the GOP!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service