William M Finley's Discussions (358)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have no interest in being a Republican or helping any party to continue to Govern…"

William M Finley replied May 17, 2011 to What Should Be In The Republican Platform?

401 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Tom O Moncrief

"How much longer will free men and women put up with being Governed by party Ideology…"

William M Finley replied Apr 10, 2011 to Obama to speak on long-term deficit reduction

130 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Lawrence Bates

"The lack of Moral Virtue and honor goes on. John Adams  once said  that the only fou…"

William M Finley replied Feb 21, 2011 to Here are the doctors who were allegedly writing fake passes

148 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Mick Vogel

"Va. is the same way and their may be more I'm in IL. their is no unity here they wil…"

William M Finley replied Jan 24, 2011 to Unity for Fredom

2 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by William M Finley

"What is amazing about this is the fact that the only ones who have committed acts of…"

William M Finley replied Jan 16, 2011 to AZ Shooting Survivor Arrested for Death Threat Against Tea Party Leader

276 May 2, 2011
Reply by June Gagnon

"Mr Clybum If you think reading our Constitution which by the our government is found…"

William M Finley replied Jan 10, 2011 to Dem Rep. Clyburn: "Reading Of The Constitution" Contributed To Climate Of AZ Shooting

325 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Dave Wooldridge-Indiana St. Dir.

"They could never keep their hands off it. I can remember as a child my dad complaini…"

William M Finley replied Jan 3, 2011 to The Big Shots in Congress, Senate and Whitehouse want to get rid of the Gray Brigade

517 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Debrajoe Smith-Beatty

RSS

Latest Activity

Larry Holland replied to Larry Holland's discussion TO ALL ON HERE, AND ALL OF AMERICA, ARE YOU HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR AMERICA'S FUTURE?
"No, I'm not a politician. I'm just tired of seeing the country that gave me so much when…"
8 minutes ago
Bill Hallbert posted blog posts
19 minutes ago
Matthew Ribarich commented on Frederick Meekins's blog post Should Churches Be Subsidized For Preaching Politically Correct Propaganda?
"Peter thank you! We think Cardinal Burke should be Pope! God Bless you and have a Very Happy…"
34 minutes ago
Allen Godin commented on Frederick Meekins's blog post Should Churches Be Subsidized For Preaching Politically Correct Propaganda?
"Is someone forgetting this: Bill of Rights - Article [I] Congress shall make no law respecting…"
1 hour ago
Eileen Barayasarra and Rudy are now friends
1 hour ago
Peter Meis commented on Frederick Meekins's blog post Should Churches Be Subsidized For Preaching Politically Correct Propaganda?
"Matthew Ribarich, you want to go to a good Catholic church, and a Latin Mass, drive across town…"
1 hour ago
Matthew Ribarich commented on Frederick Meekins's blog post Should Churches Be Subsidized For Preaching Politically Correct Propaganda?
"Eric, thank you for all of your efforts most of us feel overwhelmed with the crap out of…"
2 hours ago
Frankmusic commented on John Pastirchak's blog post ** BREAKING NEWS-- HOUSE REPUBS FINALLY FILE SUIT AGAINST OBAMACARE OVERREACH **
"Thanks my friend."
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service