Steven G.'s Discussions (1,158)

Discussions Replied To (494) Replies Latest Activity

"Set up, mooslimes have no problems killing each other."

Steven G. replied Jul 2 to Palestinian teen body found in forest. Angry teens attack Israeli police removing body.

24 Jul 5
Reply by Demetri Sarinopoulos

"Cockran crawled in bed with the demonRAT WHORES.  What else would you expect."

Steven G. replied Jul 1 to Cochran wins Mississippi run-off, or did he? Breaking News Update: Cochran caught buying votes.

64 Jul 1
Reply by Michael A. Petrie

"I have not come to the point that I believe it."

Steven G. replied Jun 25 to Breaking News: Boehner suing Obama, what's up with this?

85 Jun 27
Reply by Dr. Bobbi Anne White

"Just hang all of them for treason."

Steven G. replied Jun 24 to Lois Lerner Caught Granting Muslim Brotherhood front groups Tax Exempt status as far back as BUSH ADMINISTRATION

24 Jun 29
Reply by Rowdy

"I believe that we will be on GOD's side when we do."

Steven G. replied Jun 23 to Great Rebellion brewing against Washington, can this really be?

60 Jun 24
Reply by Proud Vietvet58

"He might be telling the truth.  It was most likely George sorass."

Steven G. replied Jun 20 to • Obama: It Wasn't My Decision To Pull Troops Out Of Irqa

40 Jun 23
Reply by Barbara-jane Fritts

"I say, don't just talk about it, "SECURE THE BORDER," and tell the federal gubment t…"

Steven G. replied Jun 19 to Twitchy: Texas Governor Rick Perry orders border surge

2 Jun 20
Reply by Ann Odom

"Welcome to obummers world..."

Steven G. replied Jun 17 to Helicopter shot down by US made stinger missles that Obama gave to ISIS when our military left to early.

27 Jun 18
Reply by MAD * AS * HELL

"They all worship Satan, why be surprised."

Steven G. replied Jun 17 to SHOCKING: Company that Created Obamacare Website LINKED to Benghazi Video

26 Jun 17
Reply by Sharon Lawson

"The mooslimes in the USA are just waiting for the word to attack.  War is coming, ma…"

Steven G. replied Jun 13 to ISIS Leader to USA: “Soon We Will be in Direct Confrontation” “The sons of Islam have prepared for such a day”

36 Jun 18
Reply by Sandra Taylor

RSS

Latest Activity

Mark commented on Frederick Meekins's blog post Should Churches Be Subsidized For Preaching Politically Correct Propaganda?
"You have to understand liberalism.  To the liberal, the purpose of the tax code is NOT to fund…"
24 minutes ago
Debrajoe Smith-Beatty commented on Frederick Meekins's blog post Should Churches Be Subsidized For Preaching Politically Correct Propaganda?
"I rfuse to believe that Obama and his thugs ars going to win."
29 minutes ago
Earl Horman commented on Frederick Meekins's blog post Should Churches Be Subsidized For Preaching Politically Correct Propaganda?
"This is how it will be in the time of the One world church and the one world government. You will…"
31 minutes ago
frederick replied to frederick's discussion where is the outcry?
" In order for mankind to ever have a chance to continue to survive as a civil society in which…"
56 minutes ago
Marlene commented on Frederick Meekins's blog post Should Churches Be Subsidized For Preaching Politically Correct Propaganda?
"If anything would violate the 'separation of church and state', the state BUYING THE…"
1 hour ago
Barbara Carpenter commented on Frederick Meekins's blog post Should Churches Be Subsidized For Preaching Politically Correct Propaganda?
"Not sure I understand this question.  I don't see being tax-exempt as subsidizing.…"
1 hour ago
Denis Palmer commented on Frederick Meekins's blog post Should Churches Be Subsidized For Preaching Politically Correct Propaganda?
"the whole reason for separation of church and state was to not allow government to be involved in…"
2 hours ago
Debrajoe Smith-Beatty commented on Frederick Meekins's blog post Should Churches Be Subsidized For Preaching Politically Correct Propaganda?
"Churches are to feed the souls of people. Government is suppose to protect the populations. They…"
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Grassfire Nation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service